Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class (52920 Views)

Senator Sekibo's Son Graduates From Medical School (Photos) / Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) / Gombe Governor's Son Graduates With First Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by aryzgreat: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Meanwhile this dullard made first class in cattle rearing, now He is rearing Nigerians in d zoological republic of Nigeria

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by SirLegal(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kudos to the Okorochas.
Well done Aham.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by millionaireman: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
onunwa21:
welcome Imo State new commissioner for works.

congrts bro

And then? Nigeria's politicians train their children abroad and you train in Nigeria, so that their children shall take over the piloting of Nigeria from them - with little or no changes in the country's fortunes in many many years to come.

You no fit do natin.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
millionaireman:

Jealousy!!!
Hahahahahaha
I made 1st Class as well
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dat school mehn'

engrfcuksmtin:
O ma se o I remember the day I graduated from University of Ado Ekiti.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..to get first class in that school henn!!! Considering the condition of learning then
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ah another first class?

I swear, I MUST GRADUATE WITH 1ST CLASS
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by samguru(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
until government enact laws that will forbid anyone that schooled abroad from becoming CEO of a company or occupying public office in Nigeria, that is when Nigeria education sector will have standard.

meanwhile This dude does not deserve my congratulations because if he had schooled in Nigeria where the laboratories are not working, crowded lecture theatres, incessant strikes,wicked lectures but to mention a few, I swear this guy will not near third class.

Rubbish!!!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by AleAirHub(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Every Thing About The Wealthy People In Nigeria
Birth Rate = 1st Class

Educational Result = 1st Class

Babes =1st Class

Air Ticket = 1st Class

Cars = 1st Class

Big Sickness = 1st Class grin grin grin grin

Hotel = 1st Class

Hell Fire = 1st Class grin grin grin grin

Death = 1st Class grin grin grin grin grin
Please You Can Add Your Own..........

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Guyman02:
All the Governors and Nigerias elite children are all graduating with 'first classes'? The thing has become so frequent that I am now suspecting those British people.
Even Mutalab would have graduated with first class before being caught with Bomb in pant. Meanwhile, in real life these kids cant stand a thorough bred Naija graduate when it comes to being streetwise.
But why are all of them schooling abroad while their parents are frustrating ASUU and students here?
Congrats to him!

Somebody will graduate with firstclass from Covenant University, you'll say he wouldn't stand a "thorough bred" Nigerian graduate from the public school. Now he did same from University of Manchester, ure still saying thesame stuff. I tire oh! I wonder what u mean by "thorough bred" Nigerian graduate, the one multi national companies have to retrain after employing?
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by abagoro(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
UnknownT:
Why he no cum read the mechanical engineering for IMSU with him papa Free Education? Congrats to him though, under better condition, all the 21,22 graduates in Nigeria will surely graduate with 1st class abroad. Nigerian education is difficult, many sadistic lecturers and many pull him/her down factors

I wonder how our education system will ever be good if children of all public office holders school in Europe and US. We need a law that prohibits that.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by olamirey(f): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
O ma se o I remember the day I graduated from University of Ado Ekiti.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..to get first class in that school henn!!! Considering the condition of learning then
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Damscrob(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Congrats to him
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by STARGREEN(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS... ALL TO THE GLORY OF GOD. WE ARE PROUD OF YOU.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by InvertedHammer: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
/
Now this is why they will never fix the educational system in Nigeria.

/
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by kcwitch(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Brendan RODGERS grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by sonnie10: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
The boy is a real mixture of papa and mama.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by ruggedtimi(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
afta him don bribe lecturers finish grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by adisa204(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
First class don suffer
No more pride
First class is now for d rich
God see us tru
what makes u think d rich cant get first class.I pray we all change our manner of reasoning.I guess he innocent child is suffering because of the political office of his father because whatever height he attains in life wud be attributed to his fathers wealth.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by millionaireman: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
abagoro:

I wonder how our education system will ever be good if children of all public office holders school in Europe and US. We need a law that prohibits that.

Na for NL you go stay make the law? Anybody who criticizes politicians no be their enemy again?

Even at that, do Nigerian politicians, more so, Gov. Okorocha, ever listen to what their subjects say?
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by dammieco(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
The rate at which these Governor's children are getting first class these days (in UK)! It was Gombe State Governor's son last week, it is Imo state Governor's son this week. Make dem come try am for Nigeria Universities.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by otokx(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
samguru:
until government enact laws that will forbid anyone that schooled abroad from becoming CEO of a company or occupying public office in Nigeria, that is when Nigeria education sector will have standard.

meanwhile This dude does not deserve my congratulations because if he had schooled in Nigeria where the laboratories are not working, crowded lecture theatres, incessant strikes,wicked lectures but to mention a few, I swear this guy will not near third class.

Rubbish!!!!!

Seconded
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by deor03(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
I celebrate the Son but not the Dad

Rochas became a governor, when this boy was about to be enrolled in the University, and he didn't not send him to IMSU

It's so easy to blame GEJ, but none of his children schools abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Orikinla(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Congratulations to Owelle Rochas Okorocha and family for the achievement of their son.
Cheers all the way.

The learning conditions in majority of local universities in Nigeria are not the best to boost the intellectual abilities of the students to excel and succeed as other privileged students in world class universities. [/size]
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Before, in this country, it was the children of the poor that used to sabi book. Today, the politicians have so brainwashed them, that all they do is fight online, metaphysically and physically to defend the politicians and their political 'parties' they have no stake in. They spend quality time that ought to be spent on books and other productive ventures on politics that would not benefit them, while the children of the rich concentrate on their lives, away from their politician parents; preparing themselves for the future to come and take over from their parents.

Has anyone ever cared to know why Senator Shabba Lafiagi served Oloye Olusola Saraki when Bukola was a youngman and is serving Bukola today? He refused to better and improve himself until the youngman came up and became his leader. The same is going to happen again!

Some people on nairaland shall continue chanting up Owelle Rochas until they Change to 'up Owelle Rochas' son'. This is because they invested their quality time on another man instead of themselves and so failed to improve and prepare themselves for the future.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by millionaireman: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Hahahahahaha
I made 1st Class as well

Ha ha ha, First Class in Religion or in Botany?
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
..nice congrats.. boyz are not smiling.. this kid looks ripe for the napping grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
eduxerxes:
All these First Class that overseas universities are sharing....**no comment**

My friend who schools in UK said their lecturers gives them a list of 20 questions to revise. In the exam, about 5 out of the 20 questions will be set. Now tell me why Buhari wouldn't smash First class in any UK varsity.

I can assure you if you come to the UK u will surely fail
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by meresse: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
okorocha rochase aka okorohausa, u should be ashamed of ur self, can the son of manchester govonor come to imsu for accedemic certificate?
who are u deceiving ? me or ur self.
u want d best for ur son in a country that is organised . u must be out of ur mind.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by victorazy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:

My babe wey dey sch there just told me this today and I was surpe to see ur comment of which I just showed her now and she said "shey I told u"

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by Chimourinho(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Na Brendan Rogers i see there so? Wat is he doing in Manchester? Sterling just signed for Manchester City u sef wan join am there?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class by eyeon(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
literatichick:
Why didn't his son school in one of his lovely, free quality unis in Imo state?
That kind thing... They all know what they're doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Justice Chukwujieze Ogu Is Dead! Assassinated By Gunmen (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.