Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,910 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? (11310 Views)

She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. / Photo. Can Niaralanders Figure Out Which One Of These 3 women Is The Mom / Mustapha Audu Tells His Story,says I am not a rapist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by cococandy(f): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
You guys are unbelievable.

So any time a black gets accused of a crime, it should be swept under the carpet and not investigated because of the possibility that it's racism at work?
What about the possibility that the person actually did it? Should that be ignored?

By his own admission, he gave them drugs. not so innocent now is he? Should we still call it racism and ignore that some of those girls might have been underage or unconscious during the act.

5mins pls I'm not saying it's not possible someone is out to get him, I'm saying it won't do to dismiss it as a racist attack. Let them look into the matter very well before passing judgment.

Wouldn't it be funny if it turns out that it is a conspiracy but orchestrated by another black person against him. Would it still be racism then?
5minsmadness:
Cococandy name three well known white folk (popular TV stars or athletes or whatever, famous people) that have been jailed for serial rape.

Then name three black folk who would have been magnificent moral mentors for the black youth and suddenly had something terrible revealed about their personal lives at the peak of thier careers.
Which was easier.

On the flipside, list three famous male folk of the American black race that have had at least 20years of a successful career and hasn't been pulled down yet for either murder, rape drugs or the like.

U can even use Google.

As far as I know Will Smith is the last man standing. They have tried his daughter and failed. He's turn is coming.

1 Like

Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by KanwuliaJara: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
kaboninc:

That one na my new name? Kanwu?

Even for my back you nor fit vouch for me?

You have yet earned my "voucher" o!
I still dey observe when you go cuss my papa next!
Muchechecheche grin
This is NL you know? wink
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Very funny!
So, if a person is THAT INCAPACITATED, you will find the situation mutually beneficial? undecided

Hmmmm!

So people can get turned on when others are incoherent and incapable of acting on their on cognizance?

Pretty sick, not to mention CRUEL!
Very sadistic!
Twaaaaaah!!!!

Then BOTH parties should take the damn thing! Shikena!!!! kiss

We have moved on along way. Remember this happened in the 70s. We had people drinking unrefined spirits or some plain shit just to get high and get laid. I don't know what the consent law was like in the past but I guess this was "generally acceptable" to the folks.

Tony Montana even sang a song about this same "drug" .
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by kaboninc(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

You have yet earned my "voucher" o! I still dey observe when you go cuss my papa next! Muchechecheche grin This is NL you know? wink
Lol. I nor fit do that kine thing nau.
Truss me. You na my own nau.
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by KanwuliaJara: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
johnny1980:

We have moved on along way. Remember this happened in the 70s. We had people drinking unrefined spirits or some plain shit just to get high and get laid. I don't know what the consent law was like in the past but I guess this was "generally acceptable" to the folks.

Tony Montana even sang a song about this same "drug" .

To get HIGH and laid is a form of a DOMESTIC abuse, where victims of sexual and physical abuse use drugs to escape the realities of their PAINFUL pasts and present times. ALL the victims were molested as children. . . . .guaranteed!!!!

How would you like me to drug and LAY YOU, then you wake up with no recollection of how many animals phocked YOU? wink

You put yourself in that position.
It is NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOR!
All the women accusing BC now have come to that realization with NO MORE ESCAPE WITH DRUGS!

In other words? EYES DON CLEAR!
The very painful reality has set it, and the painful past they tried to run away from keeps haunting them. They are suffering emotionally and psychologically.

Remember BISHOP EDDY LONG? The same thing is happening with BILL COSBY!

Lessons learned?
Never take advantage of the mentally-unstable!
Their PAINS should never be your GAINS!!!! kiss

You can only indulge in such cycles, if you are just as damaged as they are. You should NEVER have anything in common with such people! kiss

Why is BILL COSBY not telling the whole truth? He was prolly drugged and molested himself.

I am waiting for his whole story! cool

2 Likes

Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by zeb04(f): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
these victims were underage, that's enough offense on its own.
I am hoping he comes out clean but if not he should face the law.
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by raumdeuter: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
The point here is if you are a celebrity and want to have sexual relationship with any female

Its better you have it recorded and even get the lady to sign a form that it is consensual.

Anything outside that can be turned even 30yrs later. The moment she starts having her moments or maybe you stopped picking her call
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by francizy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
raumdeuter:
One member of the Wu tang said after their shows they would ask girls to submit their panties and they would have a draw/ballot on who to take home for the night

Any kain fetish these girls were ready for just to hang out with celebrity from using LSD and other sexx enhancing drugs to suck their toes to eating excreta and licking the guys arseholee

These guys would just sit down think of anything degrading and these girls would do it willingly

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! KunwiJ can you see this? cry
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
francizy:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! KunwiJ can you see this? cry

Its common knowledge with groupies. they are prepared to do anything for the fame and recognition of hanging with a star.

I am sure if you roll with some Naija celebrities they would say the same thing
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by KanwuliaJara: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. I nor fit do that kine thing nau.

Truss me. You na my own nau.

You are on probation!
Still observing o. wink
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by kaboninc(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

You are on probation!
Still observing o. wink

Kanwu sweeerrry!

Where do you live sef? Africa or Jamaica?

Btw where's Sambarry, aka dangotesmummy? I've not seen her red light for a while now.
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by KanwuliaJara: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
kaboninc:

Kanwu sweeerrry!

Where do you live sef? Africa or Jamaica?

Btw where's Sambarry, aka dangotesmummy? I've not seen her red light for a while now.

Hmmmm!
I dey hide in or out of NL? grin
Go and ask ANY of OluwaSeum's spies to help you out ke! cheesy

Abi awon "DayoKanu" don retire for "expose" business? tongue

What is your contribution to this thread please?
No derailing. Thanks! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

To get HIGH and laid is a form of a DOMESTIC abuse, where victims of sexual and physical abuse use drugs to escape the realities of their PAINFUL pasts and present times. ALL the victims were molested as children. . . . .guaranteed!!!!

How would you like me to drug and LAY YOU, then you wake up with no recollection of how many animals phocked YOU? wink

You put yourself in that position.
It is NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOR!
All the women accusing BC now have come to that realization with NO MORE ESCAPE WITH DRUGS!

In other words? EYES DON CLEAR!
The very painful reality has set it, and the painful past they tried to run away from keeps haunting them. They are suffering emotionally and psychologically.

Remember BISHOP EDDY LONG? The same thing is happening with BILL COSBY!

Lessons learned?
Never take advantage of the mentally-unstable!
Their PAINS should never be your GAINS!!!! kiss

You can only indulge in such cycles, if you are just as damaged as they are. You should NEVER have anything in common with such people! kiss

Why is BILL COSBY not telling the whole truth? He was prolly drugged and molested himself.

I am waiting for his whole story! cool

You should be calm and stop the assumptions. Quaaludes aren't sorrow forgetting drugs or whatever. They are taken by people who want to achieve high sexual pitch. That's what it was used for. It has a soothing and nerve calming effect on the user and makes sex pleasurable. Although it has some side effects. but as at then, that was the main use.

Also, there is nothing that can be done as regards this. The statutory time line for prosecution to be possible has elapsed. You should understand what you are currently reading was a statement given while under an out of court settlement agreement as far back as 2005.

I guess you're getting this totally wrong. As much as I agree that what he did was too an extent wrong but I am more alive to the facts of the case and not jump into conclusions or misrepresent facts. The drug is not a date rape drug. It doesn't make you lose consciousness or forget what happened.

Go research what it is.

I can't go on debating with you guys since you have a fixated and mob mentality approach to things. Issues should be discussed on the merit of it and not based on your emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:
Pls I'm not twisting anybody's words o.

I'm telling you what I heard on the news.

Maybe Obama was twisting the guys words too because when questioned about the topic, he said, "if you give drugs to a person and have sex with them afterwards, it is rape"

And maybe you get a hold of the released file and statements by AP without the usual colourations of the news media. He even stated most of the ladies requested for the drugs and obliged them.

And who the mess is Obama? Is he infallible?

Note: This is not holding brief for him. What he did was wrong in the eyes of today but can you rewind back to 1970 and see what it looks like? One reason new laws promulgated don't affect preexisting cases or crimes.

He should have known better then than to oblige some rednecks seeking sexual gratification. Here is the end point.
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by cococandy(f): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
What are you saying that's different from what I've said?
johnny1980:

And maybe you get a hold of the released file and statements by AP without the usual colourations of the news media. He even stated most of the ladies requested for the drugs and obliged them.

And who the mess is Obama? Is he infallible?

Note: This is not holding brief for him. What he did was wrong in the eyes of today but can you rewind back to 1970 and see what it looks like? One reason new laws promulgated don't affect preexisting cases or crimes.

He should have known better then than to oblige some rednecks seeking sexual gratification. Here is the end point.
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:
What are you saying that's different from what I've said?
There is a difference between date rape drugs and Quaaludes. One is illegal back then and one is most like a sex enhancer. Categorizing them as same is misleading.

1 Like

Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by cococandy(f): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
johnny1980:

There is a difference between date rape drugs and Quaaludes. One is illegal back then and one is most like a sex enhancer. Categorizing them as same is misleading.

I don't know where you saw me say he date raped them or categorized them as one.

I said he admitted to giving them the drugs. Only that ( as impossible as it seems), it's on him to prove they were willing and non of them was passed out during the act like some of them are claiming, then he's free of the allegations.
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by SAMBARRY: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin

perfect answer grin

you just know how to put this e gbeboruns in their place. grin

awon e.stalkers grin
KanwuliaJara:

Hmmmm!
I dey hide in or out of NL? grin
Go and ask ANY of OluwaSeum's spies to help you out ke! cheesy

Abi awon "DayoKanu" don retire for "expose" business? tongue

What is your contribution to this thread please?
No derailing. Thanks! kiss
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by Shymm3x: 3:07am On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Who are "they"? undecided
Is there no personal responsibility on BOTH SIDES? undecided

Lol, that went over ya heard, Texas Orchard. grin

THEY = the media that knight him as the perfect black man and the image every black man ought to be for decades. Hence he became uppity and self-absorbed, and he started talking down on most black folks.

However, the same media that created that "perfect" image is the one destroying, with all kinds women getting airtime, for alleged ra.pe offences that happened decades ago just to character assassinate the man. And his problems started when he started floating the idea of owning his own TV network. Do you get it now?

Err, I can't apportion "responsibility" cos there's no proof he actually did anything, apart from testimonies, that no one can charge him on. So the whole thing is about publicity and character assassination. But he got his just due IMO. wink
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by AAinEqGuinea: 4:01am On Jul 18, 2015
these women are coming out decades later with their story looking for publicity and money.. who knows what Bill was up to back then, maybe he did slip the ladies a Knockout and then took advantage which then makes him a pure creep.

7th Heaven white actor Stephen Collins admitted to molesting multiple children but he will serve no jail time. His public shame quickly disappeared roughly about a month later when Bill's past started to resurface. Suddenly the conversation changed, but not for me.. Stephen Colins should be in jail but he's not. At the very least, Bill's victims were over the age.
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by KanwuliaJara: 6:24am On Jul 18, 2015
K
Shymm3x:

Lol, that went over ya heard, Texas Orchard. grin

THEY = the media that knight him as the perfect black man and the image every black man ought to be for decades. Hence he became uppity and self-absorbed, and he started talking down on most black folks.

However, the same media that created that "perfect" image is the one destroying, with all kinds women getting airtime, for alleged ra.pe offences that happened decades ago just to character assassinate the man. And his problems started when he started floating the idea of owning his own TV network. Do you get it now?

Err, I can't apportion "responsibility" cos there's no proof he actually did anything, apart from testimonies, that no one can charge him on. So the whole thing is about publicity and character assassination. But he got his just due IMO. wink

Just due indeed! He is YET to get it!
As usual, no surprises! embarassed
Carry Waka Go Jor!!!
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by KanwuliaJara: 7:08am On Jul 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin

perfect answer grin

D
awon e.stalkers grin

If only they knew, they won't be trying all the nonsense they have been trying for the past 8 years abi? grin

All of them don dey die off one by one! grin
We go see who go dey run plus ban themselves ke!
Muchechecheche

1 Like

Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by kaboninc(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin
perfect answer grin

awon e.stalkers grin
You don come abi?
You did not see my mention?

Am watching you! Am watching you SAMBARRY!
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by kaboninc(m): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

If only they knew, they won't be trying all the nonsense they have been trying for the past 8 years abi? grin

All of them don dey die off one by one! grin
We go see who go dey run plus ban themselves ke!
Muchechecheche

Lol!

Kanwu! I just wanted to know if you're in the US or somewhere in West Africa. So I can catch up with you ni. Do I look like some toaster?

You know me nau!
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by KanwuliaJara: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol!

Kanwu! I just wanted to know if you're in the US or somewhere in West Africa. So I can catch up with you ni. Do I look like some toaster?

You know me nau!

So, all the "catching up and down" we do on NL is not enough hmm? grin
Because I dey sleep for NL nor mean say I am "catchable" o!
I work 6 days a week!
Please, limit the catching to NL!
Thanks! cool
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2015
cococandy:

I don't know where you saw me say he date raped them or categorized them as one.

I said he admitted to giving them the drugs. Only that ( as impossible as it seems), it's on him to prove they were willing and non of them was passed out during the act like some of them are claiming, then he's free of the allegations.

Here is it.
yea he admitted to giving them drugs and had sex while they were passed out.

That was your own writing.
"Passed out"? You know what that means? That is rape which is very different from what he did.

And you are wrong about him proving their culpability. The onus is on them(plaintiff) to prove beyond doubt that he actually forced his way and it was non consensual. I can claim you kissed me forcefully, in law. The accuser is duty bound to provide evidence of such else everyone would be claiming things from the figment of their imagination.

Also this would not even go to court. Statutes of limitation on prosecution has elapsed. I wish he would be duly prosecuted but from the look of things, I don't actually know the motivation of the ladies behind this.

1 Like

Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by kaboninc(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

So, all the "catching up and down" we do on NL is not enough hmm? grin
Because I dey sleep for NL nor mean say I am "catchable" o!
I work 6 days a week!
Please, limit the catching to NL!
Thanks! cool

It is not real nau.

Let's make it real. cheesy

You work 6 days a week? Are you a comedian? Are you following the footsteps of Bill Kanwu? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by KanwuliaJara: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2015
http://qz.com/446972/what-are-quaaludes-where-did-bill-cosby-get-them-and-why-arent-they-legal-anymore/

Abuse, hundreds of deaths from illegal use, and resulting bad publicity saw the one US maker of the drug halt production in 1983. Ronald Reagan signed an outright ban in 1984, making trafficking it far more dangerous.
[size=20pt]Due to its sedative effect and strong interaction with alcohol,[/size] it has come up often in sexual assault allegations, including those against the film director Roman Polanski, and now against Cosby.

johnny1980:

You should be calm and stop the assumptions. Quaaludes aren't sorrow forgetting drugs or whatever. They are taken by people who want to achieve high sexual pitch. That's what it was used for. It has a soothing and nerve calming effect on the user and makes sex pleasurable. Although it has some side effects. but as at then, that was the main use.

Abeg? Na which school you go biko? undecided

Also, there is nothing that can be done as regards this. The statutory time line for prosecution to be possible has elapsed. You should understand what you are currently reading was a statement given while under an out of court settlement agreement as far back as 2005.

And who is arguing with you on this account? undecided Did you read the title of the thread before you ventured in? undecided

I guess you're getting this totally wrong. As much as I agree that what he did was too an extent wrong but I am more alive to the facts of the case and not jump into conclusions or misrepresent facts. [size=20pt]The drug is not a date rape drug.[/size] It doesn't make you lose consciousness or forget what happened.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Go research what it is.

I don't need to! You do! kiss

I can't go on debating with you guys since you have a fixated and mob mentality approach to things. Issues should be discussed on the merit of it and not based on your emotions.

BooolSHYTE! kiss
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by KanwuliaJara: 7:45am On Jul 18, 2015
kaboninc:

It is not real nau.

Let's make it real. cheesy

You work 6 days a week? Are you a comedian? Are you following the footsteps of Bill Kanwu? cheesy

Very funny! kiss
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by cococandy(f): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2015
And I told you that was what the news said as of yesterday. I guess I added something to what the news said abi I was supposed to subtract something so that you won't be pissed.

I only kept adding he will be innocent if he didn't do anything while any of the ladies was passed out. Just because you pointed out the media might be hyping it. And that was for the sake of benefit of doubt.but you're still here typing what I don't know as if I've insisted Bill raped some ladies undecided
Le sigh. undecided undecided

Of course if indeed he did anything while they were passed out it is rape.

you don't want him to be declared innocent of accusations more than I do if indeed he didn't do anything so my dear pls save the date rape accusation for those accusing him.

Of course it's almost impossible to prove anything now just like I said before. Yea maybe there's also a reason why they are coming up after the period of statute of limitations. Maybe there's reason why non of them came out when they could still go to trial. You're not the only one who had questions and doubts about the whole thing.

don't you have a fine way of making an argument out of something you also happen to be saying?
johnny1980:

Here is it.

That was your own writing.
"Passed out"? You know what that means? That is rape which is very different from what he did.

And you are wrong about him proving their culpability. The onus is on them(plaintiff) to prove beyond doubt that he actually forced his way and it was non consensual. I can claim you kissed me forcefully, in law. The accuser is duty bound to provide evidence of such else everyone would be claiming things from the figment of their imagination.

Also this would not even go to court. Statutes of limitation on prosecution has elapsed. I wish he would be duly prosecuted but from the look of things, I don't actually know the motivation of the ladies behind this.
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2015
cococandy:
And I told you that was what the news said as of yesterday. I guess I added something to what the news said abi I was supposed to subtract something so that you won't be pissed.

I only kept adding he will be innocent if he didn't do anything while any of the ladies was passed out. Just because you pointed out the media might be hyping it. And that was for the sake of benefit of doubt.but you're still here typing what I don't know as if I've insisted Bill raped some ladies undecided
Le sigh. undecided undecided

Of course if indeed he did anything while they were passed out it is rape.

you don't want him to be declared innocent of accusations more than I do if indeed he didn't do anything so my dear pls save the date rape accusation for those accusing him.

Of course it's almost impossible to prove anything now just like I said before. Yea maybe there's also a reason why they are coming up after the period of statute of limitations. Maybe there's reason why non of them came out when they could still go to trial. You're not the only one who had questions and doubts about the whole thing.

don't you have a fine way of making an argument out of something you also happen to be saying?

Let me try break it down for you.

1. There are two sources of news.

One was his testimony which was made in 2005 and was just unsealed recently in which he agreed to giving them Quaaludes before having sex.

Second was the ladies giving out interviews and alledging they were molested by him. Some were actually not sex but inappropriate touch.

The mistake you made earlier was to infer that he agreed in his testimony from your own news source that " he gave the drugs and had sex when passed out". He never said that in the testimony. That's what I mean by saying you are twisting his words. Context matters and actual wordings in cases like this means a lot.
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by cococandy(f): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2015
johnny1980:

Let me try break it down for you.

1. There are two sources of news.

One was his testimony which was made in 2005 and was just unsealed recently in which he agreed to giving them Quaaludes before having sex.

Second was the ladies giving out interviews and alledging they were molested by him. Some were actually not sex but inappropriate touch.

The mistake you made earlier was to infer that he agreed in his testimony from your own news source that " he gave the drugs and had sex when passed out". He never said that in the testimony. That's what I mean by saying you are twisting his words. Context matters and actual wordings in cases like this means a lot.

If you have a problem with the word choice, take it up with the news company. I'm sure I know what 'sedating' and 'unconscious' mean.

If he didn't admit to that and they said he did, then the lie is on them. But I won't have you question my integrity by implying that that I'm lying about what I saw on the news.

And no it's not my personal new-station. It is fox new.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/07/07/bill-cosby-admitted-to-drugging-women-to-have-sex-rape-accusers-say-are/

Mr. Cosby admitted under oath 10 years ago sedating women for sexual purposes. Given that, how dare he publicly vilify Ms. Dickinson and accuse her of lying when she tells a very similar story?"
sad

This evidence shows a pattern in which defendant 'mentored' naive young women and introduced drugs into the relationship, with and without the woman's knowledge , in order for him to achieve sexual satisfaction," Constand's lawyer, Dolores M. Troiani, argued in court papers.

Cosby "has evidenced a predilection for sexual contact with women who are unconscious or drugged. His victims are young, 'star struck' and totally trusting of his public persona,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sure-Home Marriage Seminar: Learning Your Spouse / How Will You Spend Watchnight / Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.