Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,019 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:34 AM

Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? (11280 Views)

She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. / Photo. Can Niaralanders Figure Out Which One Of These 3 women Is The Mom / Mustapha Audu Tells His Story,says I am not a rapist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by SAMBARRY: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
gringringringrin
KanwuliaJara:

If only they knew, they won't be trying all the nonsense they have been trying for the past 8 years abi? grin

All of them don dey die off one by one! grin
We go see who go dey run plus ban themselves ke!
Muchechecheche
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by SAMBARRY: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Who's talking to this one. undecided

Abeg scram
kaboninc:

You don come abi?

You did not see my mention?

Am watching you! Am watching you SAMBARRY!
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by kaboninc(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Who's talking to this one. undecided
Abeg scram
Look at this one oh.
Instead of you to be happy that someone like me is asking after you.
Is like this hot sun is burning your brain abi?

1 Like

Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by SAMBARRY: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Look at this one oh.

Instead of you to be happy that someone like me is asking after you.

Is like this hot sun is burning your brain abi?
you've been noticed
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by Shymm3x: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
K

Just due indeed! He is YET to get it!
As usual, no surprises! embarassed
Carry Waka Go Jor!!!

Lol, but how come all these women just came out of the woodwork in a synchronised way all of a sudden, and they are all white, save for one black one? Bill Cosby sure love himself some snow bunnies, or black women in generally don't really see r.ape the same white women see it.

But anyhoo, based on the number alone (that is for those he allegedly ra.ped) - this guy definitely invited sex loool. His arse was lying to Clair Huxtable all this while on the Cosby Show, as the perfect black family lol.

Bill Cosby lied! And that is the shiit that I don't like lol.
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by KanwuliaJara: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, but how come all these women just came out of the woodwork in a synchronised way all of a sudden, and they are all white, save for one black one? Bill Cosby sure love himself some snow bunnies, or black women in generally don't really see r.ape the same white women see it.

But anyhoo, based on the number alone (that is for those he allegedly ra.ped) - this guy definitely invited sex loool. His arse was lying to Clair Huxtable all this while on the Cosby Show, as the perfect black family lol.

Bill Cosby lied! And that is the shiit that I don't like lol.

At least we agree on this NOTE.
That is the KOKO of the MATA! cool
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by KanwuliaJara: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? by KanwuliaJara: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
The "debunking" continues!

OBAMA has called it RAPE!
Case closed!!!!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sR9aI6Ef0A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Kids Found Dead In A Car / My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? / What Do You Bring To The Table !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.