Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). (11659 Views)

16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver / How To Hide Blog Archive Widget From Showing On Blogger Website / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by frankwells(f): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Donabydeco:
1. Most of them are always boring, they prefer their computers than to stay with you. .

2. They are just out of your social life, all they do all day is to stare @ the computer/phone like they are in a relationship with it. Am sure they will choose their computers over their girlfriends. .

3. They ain't romantic .

4 They will rather ask the Internet about dating tips e.g if you are angry with them for something they did wrong they will just come to Nairaland and create Thread 'my girlfriend is angry with me, tips on making her happy'.

#feel free to add yours!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by Eleniyan15: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] who talk so......lindaikeji

I guess she will be extra romantic......... baddest abeg op ebi lik say yu last gf nah blogger Skibo you can try Linda then make we see as e dey Go
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by fineyemi(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2015
The Op is right. I sit all day stearin at mine computer. Mayb becasuse am a new blogger. Though ma blog site is 2 month old. www.guru9ja.com
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by Chillinmasoul(m): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
newspostng:

stop posting such nonsense,.....we are very romantic coz we watch Pro poooornssssss everyday and got stamina. we aint boring coz we aint into your 9-5 stuffs.
That ad design is terrible... Too many words.
Re: Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). by israel20: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2015
i want to sell my website, it has over 23, 300 followers on face book social media page. www.no2breakupreporters.com built with wordpress and hosted with host gator. 08059090847

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

September Offer : Receive Free Gift For Any PHP Script You Buy / How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post / 9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.