Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (40221 Views)

SSS Operatives, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers, Family Members Clash In Court. / Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire / SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by joseph1832(m): 12:00am On Jul 17, 2015
semitunde:

It funny when you consider that most guys as this didn't vote PMB. How can you expect so much from someone you never entrusted with your vote?

Those of us who voted him are quite satisfied with the trend and changes we are seeing so far.
True that bro, true that!.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by ElFenomeno1: 1:12am On Jul 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Shekau and his boko haram boys are roaming free and busy bombing, maiming and killing Nigerians and Buhari is busy going after his perceived enemies. Buhari is a certified dullard
your father is the certified dullard.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by baralatie(m): 1:58am On Jul 17, 2015
It makes no difference!
It is either a legal action or an outright action!
FG will officially let us know what is up!
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by cabaliciouscabal: 2:01am On Jul 17, 2015
He colluded with jonathan to fuel d Gboko Haram in other to increase defence budget and to pave a conduit pipe through d ministry to syphon money for jonathan's election. He equally influence d postponement of d election so as to perfect dia plans to rig, but unfortunately Baba God Pass Dem.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by sunkoye: 3:50am On Jul 17, 2015
kaorama:
The Hitler in Buhari has woken up once again. They should go and surround Gombe state. Bombs are going off there killing innocent citizens while Buhari is busy pursuing and harassing his perceived enemies. Won't be surprised if the SSS operatives move over to IBB's house from there.
why chase shadows wen u can hit the root cause?
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by sunkoye: 3:53am On Jul 17, 2015
richidinho:
When you expect military to take over, you won't see them
what is this one saying angry
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by ideylaff: 4:13am On Jul 17, 2015
In high sensitive matters of National Security, exceptions are made. They did not just besiege is house, they arrived his house to show him the search warrant so they can carry out their search and hes has refused to open the door. Even in civilised societies and democracies, once you refuse to open your door to Security Agencies, you leave yourself open to invasion with forceful powers

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:47am On Jul 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

And your mother a certificated dullardess.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by nganjiwa2014(m): 5:58am On Jul 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Shekau and his boko haram boys are roaming free and busy bombing, maiming and killing Nigerians and Buhari is busy going after his perceived enemies. Buhari is a certified dullard
if you want to fight terror don't strike like jonathan but bring out the root and kill it......wailing waillers should learned why jona failed
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Bigcake: 6:03am On Jul 17, 2015
that's all.

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:05am On Jul 17, 2015
sammhi:

it is not the work of DSS to chase those suspected of fraud ..it is the EFCC..so if DSS is sent there it must be political
And who told you its fraud? What if the news in general is plain lie or its a tip on BH links?
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by castrokins(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2015
Guy No Make Me Laff Abeg, Chai!!!

Elslim:
walai Catch am.. he most explain to us d root of boko bois..

PMB on FIIIIIIIRE.. TANOIDS walai make una take cover if not una go see chi choom chin
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by alexlee50: 6:25am On Jul 17, 2015
This drama is really unnecessary. Irrespective of what Mr dasuki has done, there are a lot of options that could have been explored without making it look like a political witch hunt.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Oguguah:

Sorry, but the tenets of democracy deals with upholding human rights. No security agent has rights to search your house without a search warrant. Plus you have to search them before they search you... We were not told they came with a search warrant. So you see we are under democracy, not military rule
hmmmmm,nice one. No wonder the media lies to us steady. So you want them to tell you what nd what the security operatives came with? Chai!!!
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 17, 2015
Nice move,I remember him saying in the height of Boko Haram killings when AU suggested that they help us with the fight,that Nigeria wold not need help,this was when Boko Haram killed 2000 people in 2 days,he was so proud and arrogant then,that was February I think.if you live long enough everything comes back full circle.
dasuki i,enjoy ur sallah with the dss,who u command now they will interogate u.
he was part of the officers that executed the coup with buhari,2 years later he was part of the coup that removed him.posterity doesn't deal kindly with traitors
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by FOREXMART(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2015
Elslim:
Personnel of the State Security Service, SSS, are currently laying siege on the private residence of the immediate past National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, in Asokoro district of Abuja.
A source in the House informed PREMIUM TIMES that the operatives, led by one Mohammed, arrived Mr. Dasuki’s residence at about 6:40 pm and asked all the soldiers on guard to stay away. They said they were at the property to see the former NSA for official reasons.
The source also said another set of SSS operatives are presently carrying out a similar siege on Mr. Dasuki’s family House, owned by his father, a former Sultan of Sokoto, Abubakar Dasuki, in Sokoto metropolis.
“They have descended on our House and have so far searched the whole House including a large container that has been in the compound for many years,” the source said of the Sokoto Home.
He also said the operatives have locked all occupants of the House inside and are not allowing anyone in or out of the building.
Our Abuja source said the SSS operatives are still outside the residence of Mr. Dasuki insisting on “seeing” him.
“He has refused to let them in and right now they are threatening to force themselves in,” he said.
Mr. Dasuki was relieved of his appointment as NSA this week by President Muhammadu Buhari. He was appointed NSA by former President Goodluck Jonathan on June 22, 2012 to succeed, Andrew Azazi, who died in a helicopter crash in Bayelsa state.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186814-breaking-sss-operatives-surround-ex-nsa-sambo-dasukis-houses.html

Rise of the Daura dragon.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by driand(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2015
daniska3yaro:
Buhari wen ur time com ba,all is western countries will turn their back on u,buhari hunting is enemies since may 28 2015.
u never see anything,
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by driand(m): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
wailing wailers complaining of buhari since 1984, una never see anything. grin
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by ShowYourCertificate: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Buhari is a cow. A certified mad cow grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by nationwide1(m): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2015
kaorama:
The Hitler in Buhari has woken up once again. They should go and surround Gombe state. Bombs are going off there killing innocent citizens while Buhari is busy pursuing and harassing his perceived enemies. Won't be surprised if the SSS operatives move over to IBB's house from there.
You spoke my mind.

Vendetta for 1985 August 23rd cou'p in mind.

IBB is next.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by munchfani: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2015
odeade1:
easy man @least hez older than ur uncle nd I knw u cnt refer to ur uncle as a dullard winkeasy man @least hez older than ur uncle nd I knw u cnt refer to ur uncle as a dullard
@SHOWYOURCERTIFICATE, you are obviously a jobless peanut selling bigot, get a life and stop misleading your fellow peanut hawking mofos. u havent got a clue what it takes to lead a nation called nigeria, tribalist like u are misleading the lil kids on nairaland.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by dailywealth1967: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2015
A chicken does not run in the day time for nothing.what if he is a suspected BH commander? SSS do your jobs.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by signz: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2015
odeade1:
easy man @least hez older than ur uncle nd I knw u cnt refer to ur uncle as a dullard winkeasy man @least hez older than ur uncle nd I knw u cnt refer to ur uncle as a dullard

I would really love to see where you gave APC supporters this kind of advice when they were insulting Ex PGEJ
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by ideylaff: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
i:
In high sensitive matters of National Security, exceptions are made. They did not just besiege is house, they arrived his house to show him the search warrant so they can carry out their search and hes has refused to open the door. Even in civilised societies and democracies, once you refuse to open your door to Security Agencies, you leave yourself open to invasion with forceful powers

Spot on
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by xklucvG: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vengeance. Dasuki arrested Buhari 1985 in IBB's coup against Buhari.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by munchfani: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
J

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by ShowYourCertificate: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
munchfani:
@SHOWYOURCERTIFICATE, you are obviously a jobless peanut selling bigot, get a life and stop misleading your fellow peanut hawking mofos. u havent got a clue what it takes to lead a nation called nigeria, tribalist like u are misleading the lil kids on nairaland.
Hey bro, easy with the insults. The last time I checked, I didn't steal your girlfriend grin
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
mytime24:
lipsrsealed
Busy body.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by mytime24(f): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
kaorama:

Busy body.
dead body undecided
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by munchfani: 1:52am On Jul 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Hey bro, easy with the insults. The last time I checked, I didn't steal your girlfriend grin
i am done with her, you can have the slag.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by ShowYourCertificate: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2015
munchfani:
i am done with her, you can have the slag.
Thanks for the generousity. You seem to be more reasonable and understanding than the Dullard from Daura grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) / Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS / El-Rufai Buys Car For Adamu Barde Kagarko, APC Media Agent In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.