Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear (2847 Views)

10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend / Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by T3Amo(f): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
I read this article online and just wanted to share. I may not agree with everything but there are a lot of 'harsh truths.

Every black person should watch this!This video does not relate to the 21 harsh truths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09MN13e2qBk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by T3Amo(f): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
1. Your own jealousies, competitiveness, in-fighting, unwillingness to support one another and pettiness with other black people is what’s keeping you from moving forward. (Pssssst! White people are masters at The Brown vs. Brown Game)

2. We never learn from history because we believe:

a. That white people can change

b. That things are “getting better”

c. God will help us if we just pray and do nothing to help ourselves

d. That just because we lack the capacity for evil, others lack it too.

3. Having the latest gadget, like a 50″ flat screen TV for showing off, is more important than building stronger communities.

4. Eurocentric education is by far the worst thing that has ever happened to us:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by T3Amo(f): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
5. No matter how big your house, how fancy your car and how expensive your jewelry, whites are not EVER going to be impressed with you or have respect for you. To them, you are just another nigger.

6. Treating each other like garbage isn’t going to win you favours with whites.

7. We kill each other because we can’t kill the enemy.

8. Most other Coloureds, especially those with direct African blood, don’t want anythingto do with us for they are ashamed to be labeled with us.

Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by T3Amo(f): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
9. The reason why we fight each other is because we hate ourselves

10. Identifying with white people is the foundation for our mental illness: Oj

Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by delishpot: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
very true
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by T3Amo(f): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
12. We latch on to other people’s struggles as a way to get them to accept us…which they NEVER do.

Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Write the points here, can't use my expensive mb to watch that thing.
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by T3Amo(f): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
13. Black men who hate black women hatethemselves.

14. Black women who hate black men have no self-respect.

15. The fact that our children are being lead astray is our fault.

Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by T3Amo(f): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
16. The black church is the white man’s most effective weapon.

17. Whites despise us with a blinding passion because they need something we have:

Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by T3Amo(f): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
18. We are still waiting to be told how to fix “the problem with no name” because we are too passive and complacent to figure it out ourselves 

19. Marrying/ dating and sleeping with a white person will never change the colour of your skin. Will never gain you acceptance into the White Club and will never stop them from calling you a no-good, low-down, dirty Nigger:

20. If whites had the chance, tomorrow morning slavery would be back with a vengeance…and they would make sure it remains in existence for all eternity. Accept it.

21. We have no friends/ allies on this planet.

source: http://diaryofanegress.com/2012/12/23/21-harsh-truths-black-people-dont-want-to-hear/
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by wordbank(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
I wan cook beans by 10pm for dinner ooo
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by RolePlay(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Shiro niyen
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by Sall(m): 1:45am On Jul 24, 2015
True you're very true
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by skyfullofstars(f): 2:54am On Jul 24, 2015
I'm white but I love black people and I will always stand up for you. We're the same, and sometimes I even think that black is better than white. I love you
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by caslord(m): 2:57am On Jul 24, 2015
Okay :-/
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 24, 2015
*clears throat*

nah.......dis doesn't describe me, my family nor my community @ all.
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Op spot on....but you forgot to mention black people don't read and I doubt majority would even read this.
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by Adaeze003(f): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2015
50% true...
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by sarmiie(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
A lot of victim mentality in this.....few are true, but majority, wrong.

Besides, romanceland is not the place to put this. You'd get a more fruitful/intellectual discussion in the culture/travel section. People are here (romanceland) to chill and laugh, not have deep, earth-shattering discussion 'bout the future/present/past.
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by MrsChima(f): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
skyfullofstars:
I'm white but I love black people and I will always stand up for you. We're the same, and sometimes I even think that black is better than white. I love you

Don't do that...kissing ass isn't going to change reality. The moment you get mad at a black person..all that love bullshit goes out the window and the slave master speech will exudes from your mouth.

You are better off saying that you love people and will stand up for what is right regardless of color.

3 Likes

Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by MrsChima(f): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Many are allergic to truth and many rather hear lies than to accept the truth.
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by Omotayor123(f): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmmmmm... Ododo Oro.
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by skyfullofstars(f): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Don't do that...kissing ass isn't going to change reality. The moment you get mad at a black person..all that love bullshit goes out the window and the slave master speech will exudes from your mouth.

You are better off saying that you love people and will stand up for what is right regardless of color.

I love people in general, of course. But I also defend Africa. I hate the fact that the English people imposed their culture on you. It's not colour, it's much deeper than that.

In my continent the same thing happened, but 400 years earlier. The Spaniards came and KILLED almost all of the original inhabitants of Latin America, and brought their people to these lands... Now almost everybody descends from Europeans, including myself...

I don't support slavery, in fact my heroe, the person I look up to is Nelson Mandela. I wish that one day I will do something as big as he did.
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by Captainswag225(m): 5:13am On Jul 25, 2015
MrsChima:
Many are allergic to truth and many rather hear lies than to accept the truth.
she's back oo
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by MrsChima(f): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2015
skyfullofstars:

I love people in general, of course. But I also defend Africa. I hate the fact that the English people imposed their culture on you. It's not colour, it's much deeper than that.

In my continent the same thing happened, but 400 years earlier. The Spaniards came and KILLED almost all of the original inhabitants of Latin America, and brought their people to these lands... Now almost everybody descends from Europeans, including myself...

I don't support slavery, in fact my heroe, the person I look up to is Nelson Mandela. I wish that one day I will do something as big as he did.

Okay....I hope you were genuine.

1 Like

Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by MrsChima(f): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Captainswag225:
she's back oo

To whoop your ass! grin angry (my husband has been a bit clingy lately) undecided
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by Captainswag225(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2015
MrsChima:

To whoop your ass! grin angry (my husband has been a bit clingy lately) undecided
lol, isnt that gud?
Re: 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear by mrkay101(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2015
Sorry to say.. But this is Total BS.

(1) (Reply)

My 3 Points Agenda On How To Spend My Money (picture) / / OMG: See What This Two Lovers Are Caught Doing In Public Gym House. Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.