Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,001 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:18 AM

An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri (5672 Views)

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) / Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Holywizard: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Governor Rochas in earlier this week started demolishing charlet & whores houses starting from 'Timaya LovePeddler house' @ Control post because of the irrelevant & illegal activities being carried out there. (It was on front page few days ago).
Another place marked for demolition was @ Ama Hausa @ Douglas road Owerri where hausa people reside & sell their wares due to heavy traffic & unlawful acts perpetuated by hoodlums @ de area. Douglas road Owerri is also like a refuse dump because of them. The state government had earlier given them a place to relocate to for up to a year but de hausa people refused to leave. the state government started demolishing their huts & shops today prior to warning that they shud leave the place which they disobeyed.
In the cause of the demolition hausa men started a fight by piercing a dagger to one of the workers & it resulted to two hausa men dying & many injured.
It wanted to result to a full blown riot but thank God for the security men.
Right now there is tension in Owerri capital.

HATERS U CAN CALL UR PEOPLE OR FRIENDS TO CONFIRM!!
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by SUBMARINE: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Only 2 angry

All hausas should be sent packing back home

You can't kill in the East the way you kill in the North. angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bad
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by maverickdude(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Only 2 angry

At least,shw dt u ar human.....they ar nt chickens

1 Like

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Holywizard: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Only 2 angry

na only God save de hausa people. Dem 4 slaughter dem all but Security men stopped de ibos, although many hausa pple were injured

It seems ibos don dey target dem since.

8 Likes

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Another version of story
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by henryutd(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Forceful marriage.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by jesse8048(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hausas, eager and ready to kill anyday anytime.
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by AmucheJane(f): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Themonster: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Another version of story

kill them alllllllll angry

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by slap1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
I passed there today. I couldn't snap because soldiers were all over the place.
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Macelliot(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
The Population of the Hausas in the East is numerous...
Even in my area self, Hausa don full everywhere...
Hausas are cool, but they "mis-understand things" very easily maybe due to low IQ, their anger na life and death...

We gonna kick their ass...

5 Likes

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by nwadiuko1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Abeg make una no start anything for owerri.....
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by ChimaAdeoye: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Biafra independence petition:
[/size]
https://www.change.org/p/united-nation-council-of-the--manage-a-referendum-in-nigeria[/quote]

[size=18pt]Please sign the petition and pass it on[/size]!

1 Like

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by asha80(m): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Macelliot:
The Population of the Hausas in the East is numerous...
Even in my area self, Hausa don full everywhere...
Hausas are cool, but they "mis-understand things" very easily maybe due to low IQ, their anger na life and death...

We gonna kick their ass...
I hope you know the population of Igbo in the north is higher?

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
I think some people need to learn how to express disagreement without resorting to shedding of blood. Visitors need to learn how to live peacefully with their hosts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Holywizard: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
slap1:
I passed there today. I couldn't snap because soldiers were all over the place.
i wanted to snap also but de fear of army men is de avoidance of military slap
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by madenigga(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
I think some people need to learn how to express disagreement without resorting to shedding of blood. Visitors need to learn how to live peacefully with their hosts.
But the hausa man was at fault, they demolished properties of even indegenes when it reached der turn, they brought out a knife and stabbed one of d workers, indegenes are angry over demolished properties and non-indegene is causing problems, not even causing problems wants to kill somebody.
If it was an igbo man dat tried dat in d north, I bet u death tolls would hv reached 50by now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by tucky200(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Holywizard:
na only God save de hausa people. Dem 4 slaughter dem all but Security men stopped de ibos, although many hausa pple were injured

It seems ibos don dey target dem since.
The amount of ibos in the north is 10X the amount of. Hausas in se/ss..if e start na una go still lose again..e too sure..............
But ion bliv this post

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by HopeAtHand: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:

Preach that at your Lower Niger Congress meeting.

One thing the Igbos will not be allowed to do is to attack any tribe in PH, they cannot forget that they are also visitors and can be booted out anytime.

Tell them that at your meeting.coming from a very inside source.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
If these few advise would be follow to letters Biafra will become independent of its own

1: Recall of delegates from the National Assembly. The south east has a remarkable number in the senate and house of Rep. which could easily be an avenue for the biafra initiator to immediately instruct them to seize From being a representative in a "zoo" as be claimed by the initiators. Hope the greedy and selfish rep. And senate will obey.

2: Immediate recall of all Igbos from souhtwest , south south and north: ths is a quick way at ensuring that they all agreed to the freedom project by vacating the Aforementioned region. That they must not leave the "zoo" with anything such as cars, properties e.t.c cuz its belongs to the "animals" moreover they left their Villages for the" zoo" with just ghana must go so they shd return with same ghana must go containing their clothes only to biafra country.

3: Government shd reject federal allocation and federal presence in the east: there governor should seize from receiving any form of. Income from the "zoo" federal govt or ensure they destroy all projects done by the "animals" in there region such as bridges, schools, hospitals e.t.c.

4: They should not include south south in their fight for freedom: I believe if a person wants freedom that means he or she is self reliant or self dependent. If they wants to drag south south which is the cunrent bread winner of the "zoo" into there call for freedom I think they are just after the butter not the bread. Which to me is selfishness and greed for wealth.
They shd just go solo.

5: there is need for them to create a boundary by ensuring that the "animals" have to get passport to have access into there territory and same to there citizen. And also make sure The "zoo"air plane does not fly above their territory neither their airplane fly over the "zoo" territory.

6: Finally, they shd immediately put there people to test by announcing using radio biafra that every biafran blooded person(s) shd either burn or tear the "zoo" green passport in solidarity to the clarion call for freedom. I hope by tomorow I will be glad to see pictures of "zoo" green-passport burnt.. Gud nite

https://www.nairaland.com/2456972/6-ways-biafra-prevail-over#35946262

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
HopeAtHand:

One thing the Igbos will not be allowed to do is to attack any tribe in PH, they cannot forget that they are also visitors and can be booted out anytime.

Why do u talk nonsense always?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
madenigga:

But the hausa man was at fault, they demolished properties of even indegenes when it reached der turn, they brought out a knife and stabbed one of d workers, indegenes are angry over demolished properties and non-indegene is causing problems, not even causing problems wants to kill somebody.
If it was an igbo man dat tried dat in d north, I bet u death tolls would hv reached 50by now.
Bro, what the Hausa man did was wrong. I so agree with you!

You don't just kill officers of government because you are not happy with government policy. I'm happy that the Igbos did not kill innocent Hausas. Igbos are not savages

6 Likes

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by tonychristopher: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Holywizard:
Governor Rochas in earlier this week started demolishing charlet & whores houses starting from 'Timaya LovePeddler house' @ Control post because of the irrelevant & illegal activities being carried out there. (It was on front page few days ago).
Another place marked for demolition was @ Ama Hausa @ Douglas road Owerri where hausa people reside & sell their wares due to heavy traffic & unlawful acts perpetuated by hoodlums @ de area. Douglas road Owerri is also like a refuse dump because of them. The state government had earlier given them a place to relocate to for up to a year but de hausa people refused to leave. the state government started demolishing their huts & shops today prior to warning that they shud leave the place which they disobeyed.
In the cause of the demolition hausa men started a fight by piercing a dagger to one of the workers & it resulted to two hausa men dying & many injured.
It wanted to result to a full blown riot but thank God for the security men.
Right now there is tension in Owerri capital.

HATERS U CAN CALL UR PEOPLE OR FRIENDS TO CONFIRM!!

noted
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by tonychristopher: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
HopeAtHand:

why are you genetically stupid and idiotic

the energy that your father used to Bleep your mum should have used to masturbate

your just an aberration

rest in peace dude

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by melzabull(f): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
These Hausa savages again. these animals don't deserve to be humans

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by melzabull(f): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
tonychristopher:

why are you genetically stupid and idiotic

the energy that your father used to Bleep your mum should have used to masturbate

your just an aberration

rest in peace dude
I agree! that guy hopeathand is just a cursed fool

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by HopeAtHand: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
NormalCodes:

Why do u talk nonsense always?

Im observing Igbos keenly.

There is this excitement since radio biafra..they seem to swallow all that Idiot in UK says wholly like they have no brains to reason.

The other day, one made a snide remark when a group of hausas passed bye, the glance i gave him passed on the message to him that Igbos are on their own.

So if you have friends and relatives in PH especially the ones that attend biafra meeting in select locations, tell them to stop getting over excited and do anything foolish cos they'll realise too late.
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by HopeAtHand: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
melzabull:

July 11 2015...mtcheew.
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Im observing Igbos keenly.

There is this excitement since radio biafra..they seem to swallow all that Idiot in UK says wholly like they have no brains to reason.

The other day, one made a snide remark when a group of hausas passed bye, the glance i gave him passed on the message to him that Igbos are on their own.

So if you have friends and relatives in PH especially the ones that attend biafra meeting in select locations, tell them to stop getting over excited and do anything foolish cos they'll realise too late.

Blah blah blah....
Another stale line.

Go and drag out Ikwerre boys in IPOB out, infact go and report them to ogbako Ikwerre

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by tonychristopher: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
melzabull:

if stupidity is quantified in riches ..that monkey will be richer than Carlos slim and Oprah Winfrey put together

he just masturbate on Igbo matters ..always in Igbo thread be it anioma be it owerri be it anambra

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North / My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots / Obasanjo Angry With Yaradua Over Kingibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.