Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo (61114 Views)

Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) / See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) / Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by ayusco85(m): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2015
afolag:

who is she nt to go for what she love....if na micky minaj or kim u will av something gud to write. bro d best way to be happy is to learn how to be urself she will get class when osun state gvmnt pay her husband salary.

Sorry but this ur post got no sense. This is so uncommon for a bride to do on her wedding day, that's why its news worthy. And how do u knw she is from Osun state? U just had to go the tribal way.
Kontinu, the thunder dat will fire u Is receivin mouth action from olosho
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by Nwakerendu: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2015
this isn't about suffering or not its natural no forming. its just the height of our uncivilization that makes us feel like a wedding day is ... I don't just know to quantify it. from seeing all kinds of different people that will agree to the marriage. pastors grandparents namesakes ah ah the too plenty to making day a big one. for one marriage person go won do all the types of marriage and for the white wedding you go dey see more than 5 different sets of ashebi, convoy and through out that week of marriage the bride no go commot or even do any house choirs. this country tire me I swear if not for this same sex stuff in USA, that country is no1 in all aspect of this life. there wedding very simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by brirold(m): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2015
She wld ve just waited till d ceremony is over...

Meanwhile...

Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by ayusco85(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2015
jas53:

"end time bride"... Classic cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by ayusco85(m): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2015
tellwisdom:

What is " couldn't she?" sad...leg dey pain her?

Were u the groom? cheesy grin
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by creekman(m): 8:06am On Jul 17, 2015
From d pix, how does buying of ice cream by D bride an invitation to suffering in her marriage? Nigerians at times, we attach so much importance to nothing.
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by unknown87: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmm... Ice cream bride grin
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by Pain(m): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2015
I thot this was during the last election. They were stranded enroute??
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by omojane91(f): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2015
She might feel like taking it na, it's shouldn't be linked with suffering at all.
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by MakCoby(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2015
mytime24:
Hahaha

Make i manage laugh
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Aunty u fine ooh
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by chuka5000(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2015
Built2last:
No be small thing.

The shame shud go to the guy.

Why will your wife enter marriage suffering?

Na by force to Marry?

If she bought it from a G-wagon u go say its what she like. Wetin concern with the hussy and wifey economy and lifestyle.
U don marry sef?

1 Like

Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
cry Nawa
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by pamcode(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
the woman just dey freestyle now but built2last where did you get the charm you used to get likes
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by piagetskinner(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
RickRichards:
I wouldn't call that "Ice Cream".
That's what the Op knows as "ice Scream"...btw, she might be buying it for her mum 4m the village
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by Built2last: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
pamcode:
the woman just dey freestyle now
but built2last where did you get the charm you used to get likes

I have come to know that i am different. I always stand out and lead. You know see my moniker? Oya go like that my article and share , no hating. Hehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by Oriaku96: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
That is a sign of early preg craving. Trust me it can be maddening. That is the only sane reason.
Re: She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
piagetskinner:

That's what the Op knows as "ice Scream"...btw, she might be buying it for her mum 4m the village
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.