Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Sinach Put To Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinach Put To Bed (25092 Views)

Sinach & Obasanjo Take Selfie On A Plane / Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red / Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sinach Put To Bed by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 17, 2015
Saw her hubby's post on facebook. It read:

Welcome little snoopy. I love you...

And I ask,has Sinach put to bed?

2 Likes

Re: Sinach Put To Bed by jeffizy(m): 12:24am On Jul 17, 2015
Little Angel. Welcome.
I love babies. Just that I can't carry one until 8 months.
I'm so scared I might fracture something. smiley
Re: Sinach Put To Bed by kahara(m): 12:41am On Jul 17, 2015
My brodas n sistas in tha Lord praise tha Lord! You must praise tha Lord because it is gud to praise Him. Yes.

I am standing here this moment to testify that when u really pray n bliv tha Lord will answer u as He has answered me. The keyword is ASK (Luke 11:9). I asked my Father in Heaven that the only thing I want for my birthday is for my son to resemble our Daddy in tha Lord. PraizzzZzzzzz da Lord!
Re: Sinach Put To Bed by OmaBliss: 12:49am On Jul 17, 2015
kahara:
My brodas n sistas in tha Lord praise tha Lord! You must praise tha Lord because it is gud to praise Him. Yes.

I am standing here this moment to testify that when u really pray n bliv tha Lord will answer u as He has answered me. The keyword is ASK (Luke 11:9). I asked my Father in Heaven that the only thing I want for my birthday is for my son to resemble our Daddy in tha Lord. PraizzzZzzzzz da Lord!
Smh4u lipsrsealed
Re: Sinach Put To Bed by Otherique: 12:56am On Jul 17, 2015
Awesome!
Re: Sinach Put To Bed by kahara(m): 1:07am On Jul 17, 2015
OmaBliss:
Smh4u lipsrsealed

"If balling is wrong then I can't do right" :-/:->
Re: Sinach Put To Bed by pretydiva(f): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2015
D baby is so cute kiss..congrats 2 d couple
Re: Sinach Put To Bed by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2015
jeffizy:
Little Angel. Welcome.
I love babies. Just that I can't carry one until 8 months.
I'm so scared I might fracture something. smiley
I was once like u. I dnt touch babies, then I realized I'm a Woman I had better get used to them.... Thanks to the arrival of my lovely Niece, now I'm a prowink
Re: Sinach Put To Bed by hatux: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2015
Congrats to them..
Re: Sinach Put To Bed by jeffizy(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2015
Adufetohposh:
I was once like u. I dnt touch babies, then I realized I'm a Woman I had better get used to them.... Thanks to the arrival of my lovely Niece, now I'm a prowink
Way to go .
grin
Especially with your name ADUFE, it will be a matter of time before you start getting your own little blessings. Lol.
Re: Sinach Put To Bed by Houseofglam7(f): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2015
Cute little one
Re: Sinach Put To Bed by baralatie(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2015
Lovely kidkid and welcome hime
Re: Sinach Put To Bed by Wizzz: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Does Snoopy mean Snoop Dogg?
Re: Sinach Put To Bed by Deejavuu(f): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Congrats sinach. My favourite gospel musician.

Babies are tooo cute kiss kiss
Re: Sinach Put To Bed by doublewisdom: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Congratulations.
Re: Sinach Put To Bed by ATMC(f): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
kahara:

Only God can help you. I can't deal. Seriously.
Re: Sinach Put To Bed by kahara(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
ATMC:
Only God can help you. I can't deal. Seriously.
[quote][/quote]

Thank u my siesta in the Lord for ur prAYEr. May d Lord help all of us.
Re: Sinach Put To Bed by NoraKim(f): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Awww cute kiss

(1) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix / Fela Kuti's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today. Post Your Favourite Lyrics, Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.