Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira (58408 Views)

See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna / Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by abumeinben(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2015
aayanwalejoe:
.........it's a matter students interest nd SUG,it's not for d hole semester nw!... so u want to tell me dat u don't do SUG week in Uniben?......... Anyway we do it here in FUTA nd it do come up during SUG week bt it's not to obtain money as d oop said......jst to catch fun....nd our slang is dat "ANY STUDENT DAT DRESS NORMAL IN FUTA THAT DAY IS ABNORMAL"

Oga ask ur Uniben fwends....
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by abumeinben(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2015
kenex4ever:
Uniben not doing rag day does not change anything. Many federal schools do it. Uniport does it but I never participated in those days not because of my MEG505 but because I can't imagine myself doing it. It's just part of sug week celebration.

I guess uniport is still behind then....no -t me in Uniben..
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by abumeinben(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2015
emirate0:

The great prof ubeku

Hin don be prof?
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by Calbarian(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2015
elantraceey:
So universities do rag day?

I thought it was just for polytechnics and other higher institutions.

Pardon my ignorance but my school doesn't do it.

Don't mind them. On some other thread, they'll be comparing themselves to Ui cos webometrics says they've got more Internet usage.
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by AngelJennifer: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2015
kenex4ever:
Uniben not doing rag day does not change anything. Many federal schools do it. Uniport does it but I never participated in those days not because of my MEG505 but because I can't imagine myself doing it. It's just part of sug week celebration.
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by pamcode(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2015
elantraceey:
So universities do rag day?

I thought it was just for polytechnics and other higher institutions.

Pardon my ignorance but my school doesn't do it.
they dont at least Oau dosent do it and if the greatest Nigerian university dosent do it it means it not useful.

Of the greatest Ife
Great!
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by AngelJennifer: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2015
kenex4ever:

Uniport has not done rag day for atleast 4 years now.
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by holysina(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2015
It was very difficult for me then, i just watch others, even during the old skul stuff. I gues it's bcux we were forming big boys then
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by Kericoo(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2015
AngelJennifer:

Then your SUG is Dead
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by b3llo(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

SOMEONE IS LYING HERE.... *brings out IFA*
Have you ever been there NO... Face your front
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by b3llo(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by b3llo(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2015
MKO4ever:

SUG is not strong, the school itself is not strong, no wonder your battery is always low, (b3llo) because even when there is power, the current is not strong enough to charge phone grin
hehehe... funny you!
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2015
b3llo:
Actually, Yes.
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by kenex4ever(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Laurence1:

So who do we believe grin
I left uniport in 2011, from 2006 to 2011 that I was in uniport, dey always did rag day, anybody can confirm that. A guy just said they stopped 4yrs ago which is d exact time I left.
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by Pamelayoung: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2015
Kericoo:
FIRST TIME I MADE FRONT PAGE....
I DEDICATE THIS TO ALL MICROBIOLOGY STUDENTS NAU 2013/2014 SET...
@ www.naijatechworld.com

peace............ grin grin grin

Up NAU
Up MCB 2008/09.
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by elantraceey(f): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2015
illiad:

BEAUTIFUL BACKGROUND BEAUTIFUL YOU

Thanks
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by kenex4ever(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
abumeinben:

I guess uniport is still behind then....no -t me in Uniben..
uniport can never b behind uniben.
I heard u guys do objective in year one and two, who on earth fails objective questions. Even ur credit load, they reduced it for u guys in yr1 n 2, d implication is dat even if u perform badly in yr1 u can make amend easily in higher levels but in uniport, credit loads are evenly distributed.
Do u guys have institute of Petroleum studies in uniben? Not to talk of having offshore technology institute. D school fees for those two institutes I mentioned are 3.5 and 2million naira respectively. Can uniben beat that?
Uniport is currently ranked 1st in nigeria and sixth in africa, www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/09/university-of-port-harcourt-ranked-6th-in-africa-1st-in-nigeria/
By times higher education, uk.
Uniben students, oya quote me.
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by kenex4ever(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
AngelJennifer:

ok dear, dats exactly when I left uniport.
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by b3llo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Actually, Yes.
I doubt you!
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by Handsome4real(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
I never did and my school never did. I represent "Knowledge for Service".
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
That stuff is just demonic nd u don't know, why will u, a normal human being wear rag and roam the streets, begging!!! what is the difference between u nd those in psychiatrist hospital.
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
shio
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
b3llo:
I doubt you!
DOES it change anything?
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by opedaydydx9(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

futminna is different from futa
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
opedaydydx9:
futminna is different from futa
Is that newsflash or what?
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hehehe ^^^ grin
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by Kericoo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pamelayoung:

Up NAU Up MCB 2008/09.
Yes o Up NAU... Nice to meet u here Dear..
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by debeloved07(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
I never engaged in such rubbish throughout my stay in campus.
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by Crixina(f): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
ProfEinstein:
I never did this, its for broke niggas .
That's how one guy was forming rag things one day in my aunt's shop, he didn't even look like a student, no Sticker sef on his container. The guys that were in the shop started interrogating him.

So which skool dey rag today?
Rag guy no even remember the name of his school, that's how guys burst into laughter,rag guy didn't have a choice than join in the laughter then added
"how we go do naw, man pikin get chow".
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by femiranking28(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Laurence1:

So who do we believe grin
The immediate past sug president Felix stopped it. Uniport does it before does not mean they still do it now.
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by Stevosty: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Even if UNIBEN SUG members go ragging, na the students go lock them outside. U don see school where everybody na SUG.
Re: If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira by tobiajayip(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Kericoo:
ITS UNIZIK RAG-DAY HIGHLIGHT...
WATCH @ HIGHLIGHT-NAU
Watch Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Rag-Day Highlight ...lol
Was really Fun... share pls

Watch @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfvipWfL4WU
we re dun wo, ko se bi l'omo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court / 2 FUTA Students Drown While Taking Selfie On Canoe (Graphic Photos) / Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.