Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku (13133 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr / I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If Emeka Anyaoku is clean he should sue Sahara Reporters.

Buhari should first sue the media houses considering how many orders and statements he has been reported to have made only for him to deny ever making such statements later.

Buhari bans AIT,
No, I didn't ban AIT

Buhari orders arrest of Inlaw,
No, I didn't order that

Buhari recall ambassadors
No, I didn't recall ambassadors.

Etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by chernest2002: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2015
All practicing corruption.APC
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by udemzyudex(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
jomoh:

You don't have to mention his name.

You just have to refer to the probing of past administration. Even using "ex-President" would mean the same thing as not mentioning Jonathan.

So like we say, "you're not lying, you're only being smart with the truth".
Smh.

how did you come about this? where you there?

you dey form say you get sense when you don't have one... smh
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Buhari should first sue the media houses considering how many orders and statements he has been reported to have made only for him to deny ever making such statements later.

Buhari bans AIT,
No, I didn't ban AIT

Buhari orders arrest of Inlaw,
No, I didn't order that

Buhari recall ambassadors
No, I didn't recall ambassadors.

Etc.
Burahari order the removal of road blocks by the army across the country.
No! He did not order their removal of road blocks.

Sahara reporters is APC media organisation. Election is like a game of football, that you win today does not mean that you should kill the losser. There are always supporters for the losses and the winners. Fair play stipulates that the winners and the powder should hug themselves.failure to do that is racism. APC should celebrate their win and consolidate on the election promises than insulting the losser. Messi cried when they lost the Chile in the same year he won triple.
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by 9japatroit(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
PassingShot:

We will continue to mention the good-for-nothing drunk because effects of his maladministration still remain with us. In fact, we may not stop mentioning him until we're able to retrieve some of the looted monies he has with him. Useless man he is.
then be quick,retreive it and prove yourself right but APC should stop acting like bunch of little kids with their ridiculous propaganda.
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by ideylaff: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
chidexy:

Check the NTA 9pm Network news of that day. It was covered and he explained what he discussed with President Buhari. By the way, Anyaoku was at the Aso Rock on the President's invitation. He didn't seek an audience with Buhari on his own

I'm not fooled by all these diplomats facade they all wear.

Always in Aso Rock for one thing or the other.

Are there no junior career diplomats the President can seek more forward thinking ideas from

Is this not the same Anysoku that betrayed Nigerians via Abacha against MKO Abiolas mandate

The same Anysoku that is now in to Oil and Gas via the licence Jonathan granted him

Shiorrr

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ualD0ZIRiy8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ualD0ZIRiy8

Tha man is no more a diplomat but busy making money via oil. All of them have soiled hands no one will be spared by God
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by ikkkkk: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
eleojo23:
This is why people will continue to doubt and criticize any thing that this APC govt does because they are so used to propaganda and lies that it is difficult to trust them.
How can people trust you when you have a track record of lies?

Trying to always use propaganda to score political points is immaturity. Let your work speak for you and don't try making up stories to make yourself feel important and deceive people into thinking that you are working.

And by the way, what is this constant obsession with GEJ? No day passes without them mentioning his name.
GEJ is no longer in power but they are still playing opposition to him - someone who is somewhere enjoying his retirement.

It seems they are beginning to doubt their ability to fulfil their promises, that is why they are trying hard to portray the past administration in a very bad light so that their own achievements will look big in the eyes of the people even when it is nothing to write home about in the real sense. Grand deception!

Thumbs up Bro.
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
of course you would deny.
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by VickJames(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
The federal government will not stop sahara reporters with their scathing reports on people's personality. They just report anything they can get after they've reached orgasm.

This is bad journalism.
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by ebuka440: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
The sahara report should report to sahara desert for their punishment
Nonsense sekebes
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by ideylaff: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
so anyaokus denial is the gospel truth now .LOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Not Contesting For Presidency In 2019" - Godswill Akpabio / President Buhari Signs 2019 Budget Of N8.91trillion / 2014 Recruitment Tragedy: Court Frees Abba Moro, Jails Anastasia Daniel-Nwobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.