Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! (3418 Views)

C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday / C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days / ''Wicked Village Wait For Me, I'm Coming'' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 4:47am On Jul 17, 2015
C.C.T is an abbreviated word, whereas, it means 'Christ Chosen Tabernacle'. It is a Deliverance & Healing Ministry where God Deliver, Heal, and Liberate his people.
C.C.T has been in existence for the past 5years under the calling of God's servant in person of Servant Vic. David.
For the past 5years, Uncommon & Life's changing galore of testimonies has been flowing all to the Glory of God.
Therefore, Events and Testimonies covered from C.C.T DELIVERANCE MINISTRY will be updated here.
God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 4:55am On Jul 17, 2015
To the Glory of God and to the shame of the devil, I was opportune to be in C.C.T yesterday for the 'One Hour With God of Elijah Fire for Fire prayer Session. Lots of events such as testimonies, revelations, signs & wonders were covered.
Hallelujah to the Lord of lords!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 5:56am On Jul 17, 2015
TESTIMONY TIME! More Blessing's.......

''And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their
lives unto the death''. Revelations 12:11.

I never knew before now that the pain's/disaster's some home's are passing through today could be a spiritual attack or manipulation from power's of darkness not until i got knowledge of this from a family case file that the Lord opened & attended to in C.C.T.
I could remember vividly the first time this man started attending C.C.T and how the whole story began, He said 'my father-in-law has kept my wife and my two children in custody, not only that, my life is at stake presently because my father-in-law sought to kill me'. He as well said that 'my kids and my wife did not even want to see me again'.

After some intercessory prayers from the servant of God, this man was instructed to do his R.P.P{Revelation Prayer Points} and Revelations to the source of this man problem was revealed. The father-in-law belongs to an Occultic kingdom where he was their leader and this is the source of his enormous riches. I also remember that day when the servant of God summoned the father-in-law spirit to manifest, as the spirit manifested, he was barking like a dog and said i've made a covenant to my kingdom that any man that married my first daughter will take over my position in my kingdom and this refused to be initiated. As a result of this son-in-law refusal, the father-in-law wanted to kill him.

In a nutshell, this man testified yesterday with the wife how God has miraculously restored his marriage. The wife and the children are now with him. Glory be to God!

Beloved, when the harmony, peace, love, joy, etc of your marriage is put in an inconvenient state, u need to engage in what i called SPIRITUAL WARFARE! Why? It is because the spiritual controls the physical and moreover, Marriage is a union from God proposed for mankind!!

''Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may
devour: 2Peter 5:8
The devil is not resting at all.............

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thank God for that awesome testimony, keep them coming
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Hiploko(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Awesome God
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by blessedbeads(f): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
SonOfDavid91:
To the Glory of God and to the shame of the devil, I was opportune to be in C.C.T yesterday for the 'One Hour With God of Elijah Fire for Fire prayer Session. Lots of events such as testimonies, revelations, signs & wonders were covered.
Hallelujah to the Lord of lords!
to him alone be all the glory
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by blessedbeads(f): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
SonOfDavid91:
TESTIMONY TIME! More Blessing's.......

''And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their
lives unto the death''. Revelations 12:11.

I never knew before now that the pain's/disaster's some home's are passing through today could be a spiritual attack or manipulation from power's of darkness not until i got knowledge of this from a family case file that the Lord opened & attended to in C.C.T.
I could remember vividly the first time this man started attending C.C.T and how the whole story began, He said 'my father-in-law has kept my wife and my two children in custody, not only that, my life is at stake presently because my father-in-law sought to kill me'. He as well said that 'my kids and my wife did not even want to see me again'.

After some intercessory prayers from the servant of God, this man was instructed to do his R.P.P{Revelation Prayer Points} and Revelations to the source of this man problem was revealed. The father-in-law belongs to an Occultic kingdom where he was their leader and this is the source of his enormous riches. I also remember that day when the servant of God summoned the father-in-law spirit to manifest, as the spirit manifested, he was barking like a dog and said i've made a covenant to my kingdom that any man that married my first daughter will take over my position in my kingdom and this refused to be initiated. As a result of this son-in-law refusal, the father-in-law wanted to kill him.

In a nutshell, this man testified yesterday with the wife how God has miraculously restored his marriage. The wife and the children are now with him. Glory be to God!

Beloved, when the harmony, peace, love, joy, etc of your marriage is an inconvenient state, u need to engage in what i called SPIRITUAL WARFARE! Why? It is because the spiritual controls the physical and moreover, Marriage is a union from God proposed for mankind!!

''Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may
devour: 2Peter 5:8
The devil is not resting at all.............
is only God that can do this ,God is not wicked
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2015
blessedbeads:
is only God that can do this ,God is not wicked

That's it......... May His Name alone be glorify all the time and His praises will continuously be in our mouth!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2015
Hiploko:
Awesome God
Marvelous God!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is no one greater than Him.
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2015
manoda:
Thank God for that awesome testimony, keep them coming
@manoda......... by His grace ma!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2015
FACTS BEFORE TAKING THE PRAYERS FOR A SPEEDY ANSWER.

* Go down on your knees and worship God in spirit and in truth because you are set to make your request know to your heavenly father, i.e, humble yourself in His presence. John 4:24, Psalms 16:11.

* Rise up and dance away your sorrow in His presence, i.e, give praises to Him. Psalms 9:1-3.

* After the praise, Go down on your knees and confess your sins before God, i.e, "God my creator, forgive every sins that will stand against my prayer this hour be it sins of iniquities of my fathers & mothers, sins of iniquities committed by me the ones i know and the ones i don't know, in the name of Jesus. Confess every other sin because the Bible said; the prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto the Lord.

* Open your mouth and seek for His mercy. Mark 10:46-52.

***Weekly prophetic prayers and confession: Job 20:15
1. Holy Ghost fire cut open the womb of the serpent and release my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.

2. My breakthrough in the caldron of witchcraft, come out by fire and begin to manifest, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every territorial witchcraft holding on to my breakthrough, release them and catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

4. Any power circulating my name for evil, you are a liar, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

5. Any power that has swallowed my breakthrough, release it and perish, in the name of Jesus.

6. My breakthrough in the belly of witchcraft, jump out by fire, in the name of Jesus.

7. My breakthrough, appear by fire, in the name of Jesus.

THINGS TO DO AFTER THE PRAYERS....
* Go down on your knees and thank God for answered prayers.
* Then cover your prayers and yourself with the blood of Jesus.
* Share the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
* 3 resounding hallelujah to the Lord.

N.B: FAQ's [frequently answered question's] is not prohibited! God is not wicked!!!
.........................You are blessed in Jesus name. Amen
.........................Yours,
.........................SonofDavid91.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
........FROM GOD!
To: All those who believe in me
Date: Today and Everyday
Subject: Life’s problems

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help. If the devil happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFJTD (something for Jesus to do) box. It will be addressed in MY TIME, not yours. Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it or remove it.

Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problem. If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution.

Because I do not sleep nor do I slumber, there is no need for you to lose any sleep. Rest my child. If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away.

As with all good things, pass it on.

Meditation: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. – Proverbs 3:5-6

You will succeed in Jesus Name!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Announcement! Announcement!! Announcement!!!

C.C.T DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES has announced the date and time for Renunciation and Deliverance for the month of July 2015.

Details as follows:
* Renunciation date is 23-07-2015(being last Thursday).
* Time:- 8:30am service starts.

* Deliverance date is 25-07-15(being last Saturday).
* Time:- 11:30am service starts.

* Address:- 5, Idowu close, 2nd power line plaza bus- stop, Ijoko road, sango ota, Ogun State. Nigeria.

Come and be blessed by the God of Elijah!!!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2015
....................................TAKE NOTE PLEASE!

Beloved, today renunciation service starts today by 8:30am. The Lord is set to do something new in your life as you come to Him today.

** For those that will be in the tabernacle {C.C.T} today so as to renounce, follow these steps below;

1. You must have been formally booked for the renunciation and have your booking number, please.

2. Make sure you come along with your booking ticket, i.e, do not leave it behind.\

3. At the entrance of C.C.T building, present your booking ticket to the usher and you will be giving a renunciation tag in return.

4. Note that the renunciation tag is different from the appointment tag [i want to see the Servant of God for counseling].

5. You can also write down all what you wish to renounce in a book/paper for easy retrieval on the renunciation ground.

6. Say this as conclusion after you might have been through with your renunciation; "I want God to cut-off my cord from my family bloodline and attached it to the Abrahamic bloodline/cord where Jesus Christ came from, in Jesus name."

N.B: Renunciation is once and for all, therefore, concentrate, go into details/express/narrate and hide nothing from God during your renunciation. Your renunciation is unto God and not to the congregation or to the Servant of God. Renunciation is not relaxation, therefore, renounce thoroughly when you are opportune to do so!

Be happy.............See you there!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
......It was a glorious service we had today, exactly 8:30am, the renunciation service begins. The opening prayer was taken, followed by praise and worship, then, comes the Servant of God message {Fulfilling Destiny Pt. 4}.

Lots of uncommon testimonies were shared to the glory of God, a woman testified on how God brings back her husband who has abandoned she and the children for the past 3 years without looking back after attending {C.C.T DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES} One Hour With the God of Elijah prayer session for her first time some weeks ago. Glory be to God!

Another lady also testified on how God miraculously put an end to the evil dreams she have been enduring for the past 15 years after she came for the prayer session last week.

And Many More like that all to the glory of God and to the shame of the devil!!!

During the renunciation, shackles were been broken, some stubborn monitoring spirit that has been holding the children of God captives manifested but God used His Servant greatly today to put all of them in shame and God takes all the glory.......Hallelujah!!!!!!

During and After the service, the Mighty power of God was really at work in the life's of His people as COVENANT were been broken and the right of ownership was changed by Our Lord Jesus Christ...

N.B: Beloved, Saturday Deliverance and Healing service start by 11:00am. As you will be attending, invite your family, neighbour's, and friend's!!

GOD IS NOT WICKED!!!!!!!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2015
CCT: GOD IS NOT WICKED!!!

Glorious Friday shout out to all CCT members, lover's, and the worker's, and all our well wisher's! God will bless everyone of us richly and mightily, in Jesus name.

Don't let us forget that tomorrow service kicks off 11:00am prompt. When you are coming, invite somebody!

Don't wait until God should settle "My Case file" or do that thing that I want first before you will start telling people of His TOUCH in your life!

Note that We Are Saved To Save Other's..... Rejoice always brethren!!!!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Damilareteslim(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=SonOfDavid91 post=36216148]CCT: GOD IS NOT WICKED!!!

Glorious Friday shout out to all CCT members, lover's, and the worker's, and all our well wisher's! God will bless everyone of us richly and mightily, in Jesus name.

Don't let us forget that tomorrow service kicks off 11:00am prompt. When you are coming, invite somebody!

Don't wait until God should settle "My Case file" or do that thing that I want first before you will start telling people of His TOUCH in your life!

Note that:God is not wicked according to our slang whenever he those one for you,you need to testify for him to do another one in your lyf,no matter how small it is,GOD BLESS YOU
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=Damilareteslim post=36218163][/quote]

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Rev. 12:11

Beloved, in simple test, Do not sit on God testimony!!!
He will never share His glory, He's a jealous God!!!!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Damilareteslim(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
SonOfDavid91:

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Rev. 12:11

Beloved, in simple test, Do not sit on God testimony!!!
He will never share His glory, He's a jealous God!!!!

we successfully did the deliverance service today,we thank God for all he has done in the life of his people may his name be highly glorify in the name of jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2015
...Dated this day: 27th July, 2015.

To be prayed from Monday-Sunday!

* Go down on your knees and worship God in spirit and in truth because you are set to make your request know to your heavenly father, i.e, humble yourself in His presence. John 4:24, Psalms 16:11.

* Rise up and dance away your sorrow in His presence, i.e, give praises to Him. Psalms 9:1-3.

* After the praise, Go down on your knees and confess your sins before God, i.e, "God my creator, forgive every sins that will stand against my prayer this hour be it sins of iniquities of my fathers & mothers, sins of iniquities committed by me the ones i know and the ones i don't know, in the name of Jesus. Confess every other sin because the Bible said; the prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto the Lord.

***Weekly prophetic prayers and confession: Matthew 7:7

1. Any power delaying my blessings, receive the judgment of God, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every embargo placed on my progress, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every chain assigned against my breakthrough, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

4. O God, arise and give me a turnaround breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.

5. O God, arise and push me to my next level, in the name of Jesus.

6. Blood of Jesus announce my promotion, in the name of Jesus.

7. I shall eat the fruit of my labour, in the name of Jesus.

N.B: FAQ's [frequently answered question's] is not prohibited! God is not wicked!!!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2015
Good Morning beloved, Congratulation to everyone that attended the One-on-One Deliverance and Healing Service on Saturday [25/07/2015], the Lord is going to perfect what He has done for us, in Jesus name. But ensure to be in His presence time to time for good perfection and for continual revival of JOY IN HIS PRESENCE. Psalms 16:11.

Also, we should understand what testimony is all about. If God has done ONE for you, testify about it, then, he will do the TWO. If your case file has/is been opened, don't keep mute! share the testimony and God will be moved to do another for you and gradually, you become an OVER-COMER. {And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their
lives unto the death}. Revelations 12:11.TAKE NOTE: "One is for God of Elijah to locate your case file, one is for Him to open it, and another is for Him to attend to it and with your testimony, all this will be achievable!!!

Beloved, The God of Elijah that is working in C.C.T Deliverance Ministries will "Uphold us and Favour us throughout this week, in the name of Jesus.
No calamities, disasters, tragedies whatsoever will befall us, in the name of Jesus. Amen

GOD IS NOT WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Becoming A Godly Employee

(based on the 10 Commandments)
— Author Unknown

1. Trust in God only.
Trust in no one but GOD. People will disappoint you. God created you and has a wonderful plan for your life. He is too good to do wrong, and too wise to make a mistake. Let His peace abide in you. (Proverbs 3 :5-6)

2. Worship God only.
Don’t make your career, your company, or your boss a god. If you do, you will provoke Him to jealously and will end up fighting Him. In fact, He may hinder you from achieving what you want until you are broken of the idolatry. (Exodus 20:5).

3. Use God’s Name Reverently.
Don’t swear!! Clean words come out of a clean heart! If your co-workers know that you are a Christian, but they hear the Lord’s Name used in vain, or cursing and swearing from your mouth, you will give the appearance of being a hypocrite. Matthew 15:17-19).

4. Work Six Days and Rest on the Seventh.
Before you beg for more vacation time, ask yourself a few questions, “Do you honor the Sabbath?” God has already given you 52 days of time off that equates to seven weeks. “Are your expectations for work, vacation, and retirement realistic?” By resting one day a week, you can avoid burnout. (Genesis 3:17-19).

5. Respect and Obey Your Boss.
You should respect and obey your boss, because you don’t know what it’s like to be in their shoes. Plus, your ultimate boss is the Lord. Serve Him faithfully on the job, and He will bless you. However, if your boss commands you to do something illegal or immoral, you must make a stand and obey God rather than man. (Ephesians 6:5-cool.

6. Protect and Respect Human Life.
Emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual manipulation, abuses and violence have no place in the workplace…or any place. You do not have the right to use and abuse your boss, co-workers, employees, customers, or suppliers. (1 Thessalonians 3:1-2).

7. Be True to Your Spouse.
If you are not getting the kind of attention that you feel you deserve at home, it’s common to seek it with someone at work. Honor your wedding vows by avoiding company romances! They are very tempting, very real, and very common. They are also very wrong and very destructive. (Matthew 19:8-9).

8. Do Not Take What Belongs to Others.
Stealing at work can take many forms. You can choose to steal materials, money, time, productivity , and joy from your employer and others. Do not remove your integrity by stealing. (II Corinthians 7:1-2).

9. Do Not Lie About Others.
Do not fabricate stories about your boss, co-workers, and spread gossip for the sake of company politics. You are here to be the salt and the light, not the pepper and the darkness!! Truth always rises to the surface, and eventually you will be ashamed and rebuked if you lie. (II Peter 2: 10-13 ).

10. Be Satisfied With What You Have.
Contentment doesn’t mean that you cannot pursue God-given goals, but it does mean that you are content with what He has provided you with, day after day. Contentment is a rare quality in today’s culture, but it is extremely liberating! Materialism, striving for rank , backstabbing, and discontent lead to emotional, mental, financial, and spiritual bondage. (I Timothy 6:6-11).

Meditation: And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men – Colossians 3:23

We will succeed in Jesus Name!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by omojesu4real(f): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
God bless u for those that come for today sevice,You will come back and testify in jesus name.And dont forget next week thursday is another day,by 8:30 to 10:00am and every last sat.of the month by 11:30 cheesy(OUR GOD IS NOT A WICKED GOD)
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2015
All glory return back to the Almighty God for the mighty things He does in yesterday service! Halleluyah!

It was testimonies galore in the service yesterday as many that attended the deliverance and healing service last week Saturday testified to what God did in their life after then. Evil dreams stopped, Victories over evil creature that has been attacking some in their dreams for a long time, doors of favour, breakthrough opened, and many more of these uncommon & shocking testimonies. Glory be to God in the highest!

The Servant of God prayed with those that fell under anointing during the deliverance service and likewise the testifiers after sharing the grace! Indeed, it was awesome power of God at work!

Also, some did their feet washing( using their anointing oil) as it was instructed by the Servant of God.

Happy last Friday of the month!!!!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by omojesu4real(f): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
30 THINGS YOU MUST KNOW.Gateway to unlimite success. (1) Discover yourself. (2) Read. (3) learn to know yourself . (4) Have a montor . (5) learn to manger your time . (6) Have a bank account. (7) learn to say no . (cool Learn to say sorry,tank u,and please . (9) Roman 11 vs 33, Have a health self destine . (10) Be prayerfull.contd next time.(have a wonderful day) HAPPY LAST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by omojesu4real(f): 3:41am On Aug 01, 2015
C.C.T!!!!!!GOD IS NOT WICKED!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL C.C.T MEMBER ON NAIRALAND OOOOOOOO,THIS MONTH SHALL BE A MONTH OF TESTIMONY,AND BLESSING IN JESUS NAME.
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
omojesu4real:
C.C.T!!!!!!GOD IS NOT WICKED!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL C.C.T MEMBER ON NAIRALAND OOOOOOOO,THIS MONTH SHALL BE A MONTH OF TESTIMONY,AND BLESSING IN JESUS NAME.

Amen oooo!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
omojesu4real:
30 THINGS YOU MUST KNOW.Gateway to unlimite success. (1) Discover yourself. (2) Read. (3) learn to know yourself . (4) Have a montor . (5) learn to manger your time . (6) Have a bank account. (7) learn to say no . (cool Learn to say sorry,tank u,and please . (9) Roman 11 vs 33, Have a health self destine . (10) Be prayerfull.contd next time.(have a wonderful day) HAPPY LAST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

God bless you!

Pls, we are waiting for the continuation
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2015
Beloved, here comes another wonderful working-days week!!!
This week; tragedies, disasters, calamities, will not be our portion in the name of Jesus. It shall be well with our body, soul & spirit!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by SonOfDavid91(m): 6:48am On Aug 03, 2015
...Dated this day: 03rd August, 2015.

To be prayed from Monday-Sunday!

***Weekly prophetic prayers and confession: 1 Peter 5:10 {But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a
while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you}.

1. O God of all grace, let your grace be sufficient for me, in the name of Jesus.

2. O God my Father, arise and show me your glory, in the name of Jesus.

3. Any power prolonging my suffering, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

4. My Father, my God, arise and perfect all that concerns me, in the name of Jesus.

5. O God, arise and establish me, in the name of Jesus.

6. O Lord, strengthen me and do not let me fail, in the name of Jesus.

7. O God my creator, arise and settle me, in the name of Jesus.

Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Damilareteslim(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
SonOfDavid91:

Amen oooo!
oyindamola u are highly welcome to nairaland.God bless u
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Damilareteslim(m): 12:00am On Aug 06, 2015
Damilareteslim:
oyindamola u are highly welcome to nairaland.God bless u
Tomorow is another day for our program by 8:30 to 10:30,if u want to see the servant u need to come early,and if u know GOD has done something in your life last thursday,u need to testify to d glory of GOD ALMIGHTY.GOD BLESS YOU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! / Is the mark of the beast (666) in Walt Disney logo? / If You Died, Why Should God Let You Into Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.