Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,015 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) (22896 Views)

Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani / Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike / Is CNN Mocking The APC In This Tweet? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by mistabiola: 5:15am On Jul 17, 2015
It was hard and harsh on the man yesterday on twitter after making some negative utterances because he felt like someone never voted for him but sincerely it's childish. He lacks federal character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by mistabiola: 5:20am On Jul 17, 2015
Lalasticlala More

Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by jomoh: 5:21am On Jul 17, 2015
In case
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by LegatusGlaber(m): 5:24am On Jul 17, 2015
This change, hmmmmmm
One can only watch in 3D
May God grant our leaders the foresight and wisdom they so much need
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by Xyg12: 5:29am On Jul 17, 2015
His people prefer camel and the senator is giving them camel as stomach infrastructure. Senator, any plan for education?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by donholy28(m): 5:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmm it seems that many fools are in high seats in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by mistabiola: 5:32am On Jul 17, 2015
And Senator Yayi later join the conversation cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 17, 2015
In Nigeria, the ones you think know, prove not to know when given an opportunity to prove what they know.

It is a pity...

23 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by mistabiola: 5:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Xyg12:
His people prefer camel and the senator is giving them camel as stomach infrastructure. Senator, any plan for education?

And he was one of the senators criticizing fayose then... Now he is doing the same thing. There are so many projects he can embark on, rather than wasting money on camel that can't even sustain them more than a day or two.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 17, 2015
See as your screen dark! Light no dey come una area?
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by UnknownT: 6:03am On Jul 17, 2015
Xyg12:
eemmmm, I am not a Muslim but I think the camel should be his own Zakat Fitr? He said camel meat is a delicacy in his constituency so he shared it for them. Though he goofed in a conversation though

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by mistabiola: 6:15am On Jul 17, 2015
UnknownT:
eemmmm, I am not a Muslim but I think the camel should be his own Zakat Fitr? He said camel meat is a delicacy in his constituency so he shared it for them. Though he goofed in a conversation though

Go and read about zakat-ul-fitr!!! And then you will know this is a mere stomach infrastructure and not zakat-ul-fitr.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Chai..I don die!!!!!

When the people that are supposed to respresent us are behaving like this,little wonder y d country is not moving forward..SMH

BTW,Listen to dis freestyle by me.. Its different

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by mistabiola: 6:16am On Jul 17, 2015
jcmaiah:
See as your screen dark! Light no dey come una area?

Sorry bro, that's the work of my new iPhone, it was a gift anyway.
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by passionate88: 6:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Nigerians sha
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 17, 2015
Naija
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by mistabiola: 6:27am On Jul 17, 2015
passionate88:
Nigerians sha

With this kind of Senator Shehu Sani mentality and attitude, Nigeria won't get any better. We need to OccupyNass.
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by thewarrior72: 7:07am On Jul 17, 2015
Shey na abokii versus abokii, It's none of my concern undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by chesterlee(m): 7:11am On Jul 17, 2015
SlowP*ke!!!
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2015
I like this guy that battled with the senator.
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by mistabiola: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2015
slimfit1:
I like this guy that battled with the senator.

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2015
Shehu Sani lost his conscience since he joined APC

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by intergral(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmm mm
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2015
No comment.

Aku Odun
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by Segadem(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2015
whaaaaaaaaaat
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by Adesiji77: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Lol...just here to read the comments cool
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Even if he was skinned alive on twitter, all I ve to say is ...............

Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by Segadem(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2015
thewarrior72:
Shey na abokii versus abokii, It's none of my concern undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by Donalleh(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2015
naija again
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by Segadem(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2015
mistabiola:

Sorry bro, that's the work of my new iPhone, it was a gift anyway.
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by Albert0011(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2015
A confused non entity.
Re: Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) by igbsam(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2015
When fayose was busy sharing chicken, u lots where hailing and applauding him o...abeg make una free am jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senators Reject Pay Cut Recommendation / Kemi Adeosun To World Bank: "We Don’t Need Your Help On Our Debts" / Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.