Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Difference Between Private And Government University--photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Difference Between Private And Government University--photo (4296 Views)

Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) / Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) / She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by fogechi: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2015
It is true. Check the photo

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by donjuviam(m): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2015
grin laughing yabastically

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2015
I concur 100%
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2015
Broke people be like:
fogechi:

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by fogechi: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2015
donjuviam:
grin laughing yabastically

Unilorin question na die
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by Shortyy(f): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2015
lmaoo! are you serious?
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by Drniyi4u(m): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2015
lol
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by Illuminator9(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2015
Hehehehehehe! Are u kiddin me ?
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by jblack99: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2015
fogechi:
. I swear u are jobless.....broke girl angry
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by adioolayi(m): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2015
How can this be? Lol....Let's work hard to have enough money to send our kids to good schools (They don't come cheap)..for those that doesn't have the opportunity.
Stop the hate grin

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by fogechi: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2015
jblack99:
. I swear u are jobless.....broke bitch angry

Did u finish from babcock
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by jblack99: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2015
fogechi:

Did u finish from babcock
. Ask your mom grin
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by Airow(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2015
Ok. Who pass who ? Is it private or government
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by cheerokee(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2015
jblack99:
. I swear u are jobless.....broke girl angry

And you're uncultured and manerless, you lack good social ethics..

you just proved that you were raised from the street..

#iRepBBF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by Nwakerendu: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2015
that government university question resemble a question from department of computer science
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by UnimkeAk(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2015
fogechi:

U guys should stop this bullshit!

Is not a crime if ya folks didn't think u valuable enough for them to spend more than a 100k per semester on you.

Jealousy go kill some pple sha.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by Paitty(f): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2015
Now dat got me LOL
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by cherylsmith(f): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2015
That's not true!
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by cheerokee(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2015
UnimkeAk:

U guys should stop this bullshit!

Is not a crime if ya folks didn't think u valuable enough for them to spend more than a 100k per semester on you.

Jealousy go kill some pple sha.

you that your parents were able to spend 1million naira per semester are you better of than people that went to federal or state universities and paid 22thousand naira per session??
you would still end of in the labour market with them..

IRONY OF LIFE cheesy

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by Vodkka(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2015
lalaticlala ...come join us laf grin
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by UnimkeAk(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2015
cheerokee:

you that your parents were able to spend 1million naira per semester are you better of than people that went to federal or state universities and paid 22thousand naira per session??
you would still end of in the labour market with them..

IRONY OF LIFE cheesy

If the op said we'll all end up in the same labour market.. that could hv been a good point.

But Her point is baseless and not true.
That's just hate and jealousy in its purest form

But to think of it, a parent that's spends abt 700k - 800k per year; dont u tink they'll hv something planned already for the child after graduation.

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by ddaammyy(f): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015
The truth about this whole thing is that questions in private schools are NUC standardised questions. Of course the questions are usually screened by external examiners bfr the exam, so pls stop hating. Ki onikalukwu gba kadara ee let's learn to be content with what we have. And pls stop hating.
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by Applaner: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by cheerokee(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2015
UnimkeAk:

If the op said we'll all end up in the same labour market.. that could hv been a good point.

But to think of it, a parent that's spends abt 700k - 800k per year; dont u tink they'll hv something planned already for the child after graduation.

i actually don't know, but I pray they have sad
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by eddixJ(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2015
What kindf child will he/she turn out to become? I'm not saying to establish yhur son's future is bad, but atleast the future he's willing to live in should be planned by him not his parent, aleast have a vision of his…
UnimkeAk:

What kindf child will he/she turn out to become? I'm not saying to establish yhur son's future is bad, but atleast the future he's willing to live in should be planned by him not his parent, aleast have a vision of his…

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by UnimkeAk(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2015
eddixJ:

What are u saying?

If ur child studied eng. For eg. and he wants to practice; as a father, pulling the right strings to get him into a good company isn't a bad idea; infact it happens everywhere in the world; it's only that in Nig. We tend to abuse everything and take it to the extreme.
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by UnimkeAk(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2015
cheerokee:

i actually don't know, but I pray they have sad

Dude u get my point; hating on private sch grads/student is very low haba
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by abokikhalifa: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=UnimkeAk post=35956233]

[/quote
Says who? you think its by paying 700 - 800k. you might have gone to a private uni but that does not mean that ur life after grad would be rosy. you go still find job like normal student, unless ur father as is own company. ASAP
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by cheerokee(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Dude u get my point; hating on private sch grads/student is very low haba

sure, you're right.. smiley
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by businessMODE(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2015
lol grin
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by UnimkeAk(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2015
abokikhalifa POST=35957622:
. Says who? you think its by paying 700 - 800k. you might have gone to a private uni but that does not mean that ur life after grad would be rosy. you go still find job like normal student, unless ur father as is own company. ASAP

B4 u cough out that kind of money, it means u fairly rich and what's the easiest way of getting a job? "Networking ryt" and wt do rich persons have in common? Contacts and networks- simple.

Ok sir;
Bt it's not everybody that looks for job; weda frm private / fed / state schools.

U don't gt my point those feds school mofos will still go on to make jest of state unis.

To what end, if I may ask.
Re: Difference Between Private And Government University--photo by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2015
fogechi:
not true

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Most Intelligent Group Photograph Of All Times / Meet The 14 Year Old Girl Who Has Obtained 3 University Degrees / All Those Who Sat For 2009/2010 Sbrs ABU FUNTUA Should Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.