Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:15 AM

Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge (55416 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) / Boy, Girl 10 & 8 Caught Having S3x In Ajegunle / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by bennyrazz: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2015
and this 10yrs old boy and 8yrs old girl would go to school to pollute the minds of their classmates with sexual jagbantis knowledge? . 8 lashes of cane solved nadaa until they get to the root of where both children learnt their sexcapades from I see them going into the act with more care and attention to exposure. Well I think parents should start educating their children/wards cuz they would jam such sexually sexposed children in school and it would only spell doom for this great nation

1 Like

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by efemenaslectura: 7:46am On Jul 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Chaiii crack head o grin grin grin

His hobby is perpetual trolling and who was talking to you anyway. Are you greatgod2012 or edwife grin

shameless beastie grin
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by crackhaus: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2015
efemenaslectura:
[s]and who was talking to this worthless nonentity. There are some people who deserve my apology when I know I've sincerely hurt them but thrash like you that derive pleasure in trolling up and down grin

by the way why do you like interfering in a discussion that has nothing to do with you.

Ok you're still pained from the last beating I gave you that you had to crawl here like a weakling to just intrude into something that is not your business abi? grin

wa to te[/s] grin
See the agric fowl spitting diseases again... what beating did you give?
Are you high on your own expired breast milk? grin

So posting pictures of your bestial daddy and the she-goat he raped to birth you is what you call a beating?
You're going round NL typing and making stvpid jokes like a swine and still yapping about who's deserving of your putrid apologies.

Biitch the only thing your ugly lying self deserves in this life is a dawn appointment with the gallows... your head should be cut off and hung on a stake in front of amadioha's shrine. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by crackhaus: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Mama imaginary Wura quoting herself left, right, and center. cheesy

You need help, there's just no way you're psychologically stable...

3 Likes

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2015
crackhaus:

So posting pictures of your bestial daddy and the she-goat he raped to birth you is what you call a beating?
You're going round NL typing and making stvpid jokes like a swine and still yapping about who's deserving of your putrid apologies.

Biitch the only thing your ugly lying self deserves in this life is a dawn appointment with the gallows... your head should be cut off and hung on a stake in front of amadioha's shrine. gringrin

Sincerely dude dis is way too much, the fight is not urs in the first place, beside she apologize, u don't need all dis....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by crackhaus: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2015
zaragal:

Sincerely dude dis is way too much, the fight is not urs in the first place, beside she apologize, u don't need all dis....
My issue with her didn't start here...and if you know that girl very well, you'll not be holding brief for her.

I used to ignore the skank until she provoked me on a thread where I wasn't talking to her, only to post some nasty pic talking trash to me.

She's a dirty, nasty, and very ugly fvck with a big mouth...and will get it from me till I've had my fill.

Thanks for your concern... cool

4 Likes

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by cococandy(f): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2015
I don't think punishing them will solve anything.
At this stage, what they need is proper sex education of the wrongs that could come from what they are doing if done at that early age.

Sexual explorations and imaginations are quite common at this age among kids because they are self-discovering both sexually and socially. They are at stage of their lives where they are in psychological limbo as to who they really are.

so this not an "end-time" thing. Everybody don't panic.

2 Likes

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
crackhaus:

My issue with her didn't start here...and if you know that girl very well, you'll not be holding brief for her.

I used to ignore the skank until she provoked me on a thread where I wasn't talking to her, only to post some nasty pic talking trash to me.

She's a dirty, nasty, and very ugly fvck with a big mouth...and will get it from me till I've had my fill.

Guy u get tym for dey follow woman fight ooo....i think u like her??....I like dis dramatic romance....u re gifted bro...thumbs up smiley

2 Likes

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by timm1990(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mttcchheeew na 2day?, I swear I don dey ladi since age 5
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by zeb04(f): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
hahahahahaha
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by SAMBARRY: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
So you have crawled back to this thread like a wounded dog abi grin

your ego must have been severely bruised grin

Let me get you the basin for another round of wailing grin
crackhaus:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by SAMBARRY: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin

no wonder gringringringringringringringrin

so you are still pained grin gringringringringringringrin

ashe otiele.so e pain you reach to be stalking me about grin gringringringringringrin

Its good to know I'm one of the unforgettable people you'll ever meet in your miserable cracked life grin
crackhaus:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by SAMBARRY: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
crackhaus:
Mama imaginary Wura quoting herself left, right, and center. cheesy

You need help, there's just no way you're psychologically stable...
the picture of you and your she goat lover in the act of beastiality is still paining you abi gringringringrin

Chaiii I can see that at the mention of sambarry you begin to get scared gringringrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by crackhaus: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
zaragal:

Guy u get tym for dey follow woman fight ooo....i think u like her??....I like dis dramatic romance....u re gifted bro...thumbs up smiley
First of all, that hideous creature is not a woman...

Second...if you saw what that specimen looked like, you wouldn't want her to be romantically linked to anyone, not even your enemy... honestly. gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by efemenaslectura: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Shut up joor and let me public your life in pictures grin

you must have cried your eyes out grin
crackhaus:

Ugly biitch, you still here ranting?

Now tell me, what exactly do you do for living?
Cos I honestly can't think of anything...a girl who constantly lies about having a child that isn't hers has to be mentally unstable.

Did your mother not teach you how to get pregnant, or has countless abortions destroyed your womb that the only option is to conjure up stories about an imaginary Wura? gringrin

Just wait a little more, your insanity will soon have you claiming to be married soon because I don't think any sane living man will be willing to marry a bush pig...not if he wants children who look like humans..
You should kill yourself gringrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by efemenaslectura: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
That should be your mother. You're mistaking me for her. There's a big wide difference between her and me wink
crackhaus:

You mean your life? Lmao... cheesycheesy
The only reason I haven't uploaded your disgusting pics here is to avoid causing a server shutdown on NL...that's how ugly you are.

When you were busy asking men out on NL secretly and sending them your smelly local and poverty-stricken pictures, you weren't thinking abi.. gringrin

You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by efemenaslectura: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Meanwhile I dare you to upload it wink grin

let's have a look and enjoy the ride. If what you are saying is true I need proof wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by efemenaslectura: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Still waiting wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by crackhaus: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
the pained wimp is still looking for attention so badly grin
Fatty, the only attention you can elicit in anyone of the opposite sex is his finger on the trigger of a .9mm handgun to blow your fat head into a thousand little pieces. grin

3 Likes

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by efemenaslectura: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Waiting wink
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by efemenaslectura: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
crackhaus:

There you go, I didn't even need to say it...you did that on your own.. cheesycheesy

There's a big difference between you and every other upstanding female, your kind walk the streets of Lagos looking for anyone to have sex with at 500naira flat rate. grin
the difference is that you said she's a 500 naira sex worker and I'm not. You described her yourself na grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics / My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.