Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out (32429 Views)

NDU 2017/2018 Post-utme Screening Aptitude Test Time-table / Mapoly 2017/2018 Post Utme / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2015
The Niger Delta University (NDU) first batch admission list for the 2015/2016 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
Candidates that participated in the NDU post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online. It’s free and simple!
Check NDU Admission List, Print Admission Letter and Online Clearance
Note: NDU doesn’t require candidates to buy any Scratch Card or ePin No to check their admission status.
a. Go to NDU admission status checking portal at http://clearance.ndu.ac/
b. Enter your JAMB registration number where required
c. Click check status to access your NDU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are required to printing of admission letter from the same admission status checking portal.
To begin online clearance, click on ‘Fill Clearance Form’ button to begin the process.
Note: You are not to go to the University for Document Verification and Screening. You will be informed/notified via email or SMS when to proceed. !!!
Call/whatsapp 08160403222
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2015
The Niger Delta University (NDU) first batch admission list for the 2015/2016 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
Candidates that participated in the NDU post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online. It’s free and simple!
Note: NDU doesn’t require candidates to buy any Scratch Card or ePin No to check their admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are required to printing of admission letter from the same admission status checking portal.
To begin online clearance, click on ‘Fill Clearance Form’ button to begin the process.
Note: You are not to go to the University for Document Verification and Screening. You will be informed/notified via email or SMS when to proceed. !!!
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Goldenboy842:
Second list will be out soon.

Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2015
Importance of school.
As someone who has spent over half of his life as a student, I can vouch for the importance of school. While new school years are often met with groans and complaints, it is our civic duty as parents and human beings, to educate our children, not to mention ourselves. School serves a number of purposes from building confidence to teaching children the importance of teamwork and working with others. School helps guide youngsters though the establishment of a daily routine, which is of utmost importance as we direct them toward the workplace, and as they become productive members of society. Students are provided with access to new ideas, including science and language, and are given the opportunity to learn more about world cultures, geography, and personal history.
There are many types of schools available, ranging from private to public . Online academies and a number of public and private school programs offer Internet-based learning too. Whatever the choice, a person’s schooling is always more effective with positive reinforcement from parents or guardians. The Home-School Connection, offers excellent advice and instruction to help parents and guardians work with together with teachers to guide students through many successful years of education.
Let’s take a look at why school is so important to children of all ages (and adults too!):
1. Confidence
Learning about new subjects and becoming proficient in a skill can help a child (or an adult) grow exponentially. I grew up in a city where the arts program had been completely deleted from the public school I attended, but also had the second most successful arts program in the state (quantified by the number of students who had graduated from high ranking university and private college-level art programs). I thrived at this school and my confidence increased tenfold because I had access to classes, teachers, and administrators that supported my love of the arts, and gave me a community of fellow artists to have as a support system. This small community gave me a sense of belonging and a safe place to experiment and grow my skills as a visual artist, which in turn provided me with the confidence I needed to apply and eventually attend art school.
2. Socialization
Humans are social animals and we need people around us to survive. School, yes even online school, can be an excellent way to build a network of friends and a like-minded community. I recently took an online course with an artist whose work I admire. Almost instantly, I was provided with an extensive online network of the instructor’s former students, who were available to offer advice and support regarding assignments and projects. Now, even months after taking the course, I’ve managed to maintain a connection with my instructor as well as a number of my fellow students. My graduate school experience also provided me with a number of friends that I currently work with and utilize when I’m putting together a new project. These connections and relationships can offer you guidance through the career landscape and offer help when you need a recommendation or job position or a shoulder to lean on. I’ve found that many of my friends from this period in my life have experienced similar struggles and successes, and their presence in my life has often helped me during difficult times in my career.
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Please start paying your acceptance fee to avoid rush.
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2015
The e-pin for the Niger Delta University 2015/2016 ADMISSION is on sale at the cost of 21,000 naira only.
In the past it was 10,000 naira only.
The 21,000 is a new development.

Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
Goldenboy842:
The e-pin for the Niger Delta University 2015/2016 ADMISSION is on sale at the cost of 21,000 naira only.
In the past it was 10,000 naira only.
The 21,000 is a new development.

Please print out the statutory DECLARATION n take it to the court for stamp and signing.
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Instructions for Completing the 2015/2016 NDU Online Clearance
Please ensure that you go to an Internet centre that is reliable with knowledgeable staff. NDU nor its agents will not be held liable for any errors.
It is YOUR RESONSIBILITY to ensure that all filled in details are accurate.
A.
1. Buy an NDU Acceptance ePin Slip from Diamond Bank NDU Main Campus, Amassoma or Diamond Bank, Sanni Abacha Road, Yenagoa in Bayelsa State.
2. Go to http://clearance.ndu.ac and click on (Admission/Clearance Procedures) or http://www.ndu.ac/adminclear/
3. Click on (Step 2: Online Clearance)
4. Your existing details filled in the Post UTME will be used. Any errors noticed by you can only be corrected through the Admissions Office.
5. You will need to fill in any required details in the empty spaces provided. Ensure you provide accurate and upto date information.
6. You will need to scan and upload the documents required in Part B below. To ensure a speedy clearance and verification process, ensure that all scanned and uploaded documents are clear and the right size.
7. To verify that your online clearance has been properly done, ensure that you preview your filled-in details at the last stage of the clearance wizard. Effect any corrections now, as making corrections later is a process.
8. When done, you will be contacted via your email, SMS or the NDU website, on when to proceed to the University for Document Screening & Verification.
*** YOU ARE NOT TO PROCEED TO THE UNIVERSITY UNTIL TOLD TO DO SO ***
B.Required Documents for Online Clearance: All documents should be scanned in and attached in JPEG/JPG format.
1. WAEC/NECO/SSCE/GCE/etc result. You are allowed a maximum of two (2) results.
2. Signed Statutory Declaration
3. Two (2) Signed Attestation letters addressed to: The Registrar,
Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State. Nigeria.
4. Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
5. Local Government Area identification letter.
C.Required Documents for Document Verification at NDU
1. Original copy of this Admission Letter
2. Signed Acceptance Form
3. All original documents used for the Online Clearance, step B above.
4. Printed Original JAMB Admission letter from JAMB website.
Note:
You are NOT to pay school fees until you have done your online clearance, verified your documents by the Admissions Officer for your faculty at NDU and have been told to go and pay your fees.
ANY SCHOOL FEES PAID WITHOUT CLEARANCE OR ABOVE THE STIPULATED AMOUNT ON THE SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT ADVICE SLILP WILL NOT BE REFUNDED!!! YOU ARE HEREBY INFORMED AND WARNED!
For issues/comments, please send an email to: admissions@ndu.ac. State clearly what issue/problem you are having. You can also call support on: | 08101327750 |
****************************************************************************************************************************************
* >>>> FRAUD WARNING <<<<
* School Fees and any other dues should only be paid into the University authorised accounts and Banks.
* Were bank charges apply, only the stipulated amount should be paid.
* Do not honour any GSM SMS, rumour etc about any form of payment irrespective of the amount.
* If in doubt, please contact the Bursary office/department.
* Do not patronize un-registered or road side Cyber Cafes or Internet Centers to scan and process your documents online, as most do not have the requisite skills and resources to do a proper job.
* If having problems or in doubt, please visit http://clearance.ndu.ac and call the support lines displayed there. For your own good, do not follow rumours or heresay. You might fall victim to touts.
* NDU will not be responsible for any victim of preventable "419
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2015
Please the Niger Delta University pre-degree message is just an advert. It’s not admission text.

For more information call/whatsapp 08160403222
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
. The Bayelsa State courts are on strike making it impossible to sign your statutory Declaration.
So if you can go to other State to get it signed , please do.
Wish you the best.
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
. PLEASE those waiting for the second list should exercise some patients. The second list will soon be out.
For further assistance please call /whatsapp 08160403222.
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by queeny788(f): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2015
Please I really like to know my post ume score.
So I can know what to do. Please help me.
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
queeny788:
Please I really like to know my post ume score.
So I can know what to do. Please help me.

WhatsApp 08160403222
Now
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Second list will soon be out,
I wish you all the best.
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2015
. Please do not fall for scam because of delay in releasing the second list.
. The school says they will release it soon, with no specific time. I can only imagine ur feelings cus of d delay, don't loss hope. This year you will enter school IJN.
. Wish you all the very best.
. God bless U.
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 4:39am On Sep 27, 2015
Niger Delta University (NDU) first batch admission list for the 2015/2016 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.

Call /whatsapp 08160403222 if you have any problem. Remember that the acceptance fee is 21,000 naira only. For your online clearance Call 081 6040 3222, YOU can fill the online acceptance form any where you are provided you have gotten the e-pin.
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Goldenboy842:
Niger Delta University (NDU) first batch admission list for the 2015/2016 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.

Note: You are not to go to the University for Document Verification and Screening. You will be informed/notified via email or SMS when to iproceed. !!!
Call /whatsapp 08160403222 if you have any problem. Remember that the acceptance fee is 21,000 naira only. For your online clearance Call 081 6040 3222, YOU can fill the online acceptance form any where you are provided you have gotten the e-pin.

If you find it difficult to check your admission status, just drop your jamb reg number I will check it for you.
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please those who have gotten the admission should go ahead and do their online clearance.
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2015
. You can now print out your Jamb admission letter from Jamb site .
. Welcome to Ndu,
. Second list will be out soon for those who have not gotten yet.
. Wish you the best of luck.
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
. For those who can't get their e-pin due to distant, Your e-pin can be gotten for you.
Contact 08160403222
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
. PREDEGREE ADMISSIOIN
OVERVIEW
Niger Delta University is commited to equality of educational opportunity and does not discriminate against applications, students, or employees based on race, color, state/ nation origin, religion, sex,age, or handicap. Moreover, NDU is open to people of all races and actively seeks to promote racial integration by recreating and enrolling a culturally and racially diverse student population
Re: Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out by Goldenboy842(m): 6:44am On Oct 01, 2015
. In collaboration with the JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB), the Niger Delta University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the pre-degree programs for the 2015/16 Session

The program leads to the award of the joint universities preliminary examinations board certificates which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry admissions into 200 level of the degrees offered by the Niger Delta university and other JUPEB affilited universities in Nigeria and Universities abroad. The JUPEB Certificates is equivalent to the advance level GCE or the old higher school certificates (HSC) or IJMB

For admission into the Niger delta university and other jupeb affilate insitutions, each candidate in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB Examination for issuing the direct entry certificates, must satisfy all admission requirements prescribed by departments and faculties of choice

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Predegree programs must possess a minimum of 5 credit passess in at least five subjects at olevel including english and maths at not more than two sittings in the GCE. SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)

The following faculties and departments are available:
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICACL SCIENCES:
- Bio chemistry
- Medicine
- Medical laboratory science

FACULTY OF NURSING
- Nursing

FACULTY OF PHARMACY
- Pharmacy

All the combination above meets the entry requirement for direct admission into degree program in the niger delta universtiy and other JUPEB affililate universities

DURATION OF PROGRAM
The duration of the study is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters. It is strictly a non resident program

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Registration is online on our website at ww.ndu.edu.ng or at www.ndu.ac starting from tuesday septemeber 15 to 30, 2015

For more info, log on to our admissions website www.predegree.ndu.ac or www.ndu.edu.ng
Closing date for the submission of forms is september 30, 2015
Signed: Mr Tonbra Odubo Registrar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Private University Graduates Find It Hard To Get Jobs In Nigeria? / Share Your UTME Experience. / AAU Physiology HOD Proposes To Girlfriend At Student Dinner ( See Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.