Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Town Where Death Awaits Albinos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Town Where Death Awaits Albinos (57146 Views)

Checkout These Throwback Pics Of New Ooni Of Ife As He Awaits Coronation 2day / Albinos / Town Where Life And Enjoyment Awaits Albinos and Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by upsun: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
NAWAOO
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Firevinci(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
yemicoal:
Abeg who don ever see albino obituary picture?? Or they don't die?
cry
yemicoal:
Abeg who don ever see albino obituary picture?? Or they don't die?

me self I never see one oo
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Blackett:
Dry.
Oya buy viju to wet am take chop your gala na
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by vision2050: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
HiGod:
It's all lie.
I was born and raised in Ibule-Soro....
Let hear your own version. I know the priest kill the innocent albino to appease their stagnant water call river.
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Israel5(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
See where my 0.5G ntwork has placed me. No p. Albinos should run to the east sharpaly.
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by samadexy(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove na albino ooh
abeg don't near that town oh grin

1 Like

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by babyfaceafrica: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=3coins post=36060358]
ashamed for you sad [/quote E Dey pain u..lol
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
As time goes on, I find out more that s waste are very very very fetish.

Which one be killing of albino?
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by kossyablaze(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Blackett:
Dry.
Wet.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Ranchhoddas: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
buygala:

I just looked up "jobless" in the dictionary and your name came up as a perfect synonym sad

example...

Why are you this introvert?

His girlfriend left him because he was introvert sad

I pity all these introvert Nigerian girls strolling around aimlessly in Dubai.... They take the Arab dicck and are paid with the Arab prison undecided

I got very introvert on Tuesday, and I decided to compete with introvert for FTC for 12 hours.... that was how I wasted 12 hours of my precious life and introvert still beat me 67-10 on the topics I commented on sad
I don laugh die
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Tintinnoty(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
buygala:

I just looked up "jobless" in the dictionary and your name came up as a perfect synonym sad

example...

I pity all these introvert Nigerian girls strolling around aimlessly in Dubai.... They take the Arab dicck and are paid with the Arab prison undecided

I got very introvert on Tuesday, and I decided to compete with introvert for FTC for 12 hours.... that was how I wasted 12 hours of my precious life and introvert still beat me 67-10 on the topics I commented on sad
you just "killed" the poor girl kilode
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by INTROVERT(f): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
buygala:

example...

This is just totally hilarious.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by mudiana(m): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Stupid tale
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by leederrty1997: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
This has to stop. What is the government waiting for? Innocent Albinos... *pity*
www.oldnaija. is based on Nigerian History and culture
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by tsdarkside(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
then albinos should stay away from there...problem solved.....i dont even understand why you want to come white in this world anyway....
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Bosch10(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Virus777: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
samadexy:
Ishilove na albino ooh
abeg don't near that town oh grin

How you take know?
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by mkoabiola: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wen I see ppu complaining to read I feel it is laziness
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by iykeaniogbe(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
nairamaverick:

Source:
http://newtelegraphonline.com/town-where-death-awaits-albinos/
why waiting on d government for warrant chiefs wen dey have a goddes to choose frm amongst dem a new traditional ruler.
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by dam4wummy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
buygala:

example...

Lafin in japanese

I got introverted that I had to really check her profile
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by ugomma2000: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Every Yoruba has one form of paganism and diabolism running in his or her blood, whether a christian
or Muslim. It's an in borne thing.

People should be careful when it comes to intermarriage with this tribe, they claim
to be peaceful, but members, curses and insults don't ever cease from their mouths. it's
terrible.

4 Likes

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by writer2000(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Every Yoruba has one form of paganism and diabolism running in his or her blood, whether a christian
or Muslim. It's an in borne thing.

People should be careful when it comes to intermarriage with this tribe, they claim
to be peaceful, but members, curses and insults don't ever cease from their mouths. it's
terrible.
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by inereunwa1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
op what if oyinbo person go there onko shebi them to go die ni?
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by bigfrancis21: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by delishpot: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Someone will sèe this and wonder why christianity is more accepted by Africans instead of these jujus ba? Now imagine if (God forbid)soneone from there gives birth to an albino. Shey even before the so called godess kill the pikin, world people wont out of fear and ignorance kill it? They will claim to be averting calamity by eliminating the child(if they didnt, nothing will happen but their dibia as ussual will use the power of fear to bind them. Just tell them that the albino and the non albinos will be killed together by the angry godess and that is it) As is with all religions, the people fight on behalf of their gods instead of the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by samadexy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
she normally appear to me in my dreams to scare me embarassed embarassed embarassed .. but trust me as korrect APC guy, i dey use broom flog ahm back her to houx grin grin grin

Virus777:

How you take know?
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by fagbohun4j(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
buygala:

example...

Well, I wouldn't blame her. This kinda thing happen when you are new to something. Had it been she's got something good to do with her time, she won't even have time to read, comment and still reply/like/share other people's comment. So jobless.
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by delishpot: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

then albinos should stay away from there...problem solved.....i dont even understand why you want to come white in this world anyway....

You never born finish ba? The answer d3y wait you for front.
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by tpiadotcom: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
eliwa47:
Make dem no carry wetin dey happen for Uganda or which country come naija ooo!

Is uganda the new buzz word?

1 Like

Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by tpiadotcom: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
nairamaverick:

Source:
http://newtelegraphonline.com/town-where-death-awaits-albinos/

Wetin carry una go there?

What are you looking for?

Trouble?
Re: Town Where Death Awaits Albinos by tana4gud(f): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Blackett:
Dry.
to me its very WET
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} / Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Female Snake Charmers At The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.