Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday (41274 Views)

Nigerian Idol Finalist, Zoe Chinaka Turns Tv/radio Presenter/new Photos / Yvonne Jegede Is Back! Releases Hot New Photos... / Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2015
BLEACHING EXPERT.. Lwkmd

LOBATAN.... NSOGBU OOO
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by GoldStandard: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2015
Can I see his before pics?
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2015
Hope his DNA is bleached too. Cos it will be very absurb 2 light skinned people giving birth to a midnightly, chacoal-like, dark skinned baby!
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Simitrendy: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2015
You Only Live Once (YOLO)
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by WIZGUY69(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2015
Thelmerh:
bleaching expert is dat supposed to b a title or an achievement

the two cool
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Titto93(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2015
k
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by ben08: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2015
Sorry
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by AlchemistDean(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2015
ShakurM:
Gay bastard!! angry
is anyone that Bleach now automatically Gay?...I'm not speakin' for Men that Bleach...but if you're lookin' at it from that Perspective,you might as well call ladies who bleach Lesbos

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2015
Tydies:
He is cute, handsome and rich. Who wouldn't want to be with him? If am gay, I might make a move..#NoHomo

YOU ARE GAY..... #NoOffence
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by PStacks(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2015
Despicable..
Arrant non-sense..
Man for that matter ooo!
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2015
AlchemistDean:
is anyone that Bleach now automatically Gay?...I'm not speakin' for Men that Bleach...but if you're lookin' at it from that Perspective,you might as well call ladies who bleach Lesbos
And who says they aren't?
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Titto93(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2015
YOU can choose your actions but can't choose the consequences.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Btruth: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2015
How old exactly is him? Because to me, he look like a toddler.

sad
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by SFSNIPER(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2015
INTROVERT is back abi? Meanwhile, show us ur dick and the line that passes through ur nyash Mr Bleaching Expert. Thank you.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Ariyke: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2015
The way this guy will be smelling ehn undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Psuedy(f): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Lol....."bleaching expert" indeed..He lukd much better b4.d guy luks disgusting & gay.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by francizy(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Tydies:
He is cute, handsome and rich. Who wouldn't want to be with him? I am gay and I want to make a move..#Homo

OK.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok

Can he bleach his John Thomas. grin grin grin grin grin
Black as he'll.
yes
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Bants(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2015
I dont know which one is worst being gay or bleaching
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Airforce1:
The top bleaching expert and arguably the most talked about bleaching expert in the country, is a year older today. See more photos after the cut.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/07/bleaching-expert-pela-tonye-releases.html

When u read about micheal Jackson u will knw he is just a learner.
Expert bawo..
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by AlchemistDean(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
And who says they aren't?
I do!!
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2015
Airforce1:
The top bleaching expert and arguably the most talked about bleaching expert in the country, is a year older today. See more photos after the cut.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/07/bleaching-expert-pela-tonye-releases.html
WHY BLEACH TO BECOME LIKE THE WHITE.

EITHER YOU HAVE A LOW MINDSET OR JUST PLAIN STVPID?

EVEN WHEN I WAS IN ABROAD, MANY PEOPLE LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM, NOT MY COLOUR, AND I EVEN TEACH SOME OF THEM PIGEON ENGLISH.

DON'T BE OTHER PEOPLE, TRY TO BE YOURSELF.
Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by madgoat(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2015
THE GUY IS A POTENTIAL SKIN CANCER PATIENT WAITING TO HAPPEN!

#I HOPE HE WONT COME ON NAIRALAND SOLICITING FOR HELP TO PAY FOR HIS CANCER TREATMENT undecided

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Missmossy(f): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2015
He looks like a bleached whale grin grin

He is obviously seeking attention.

3 Likes

Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Chibaby87(f): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2015
I hate seeing people bleach. Proud of my colour

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday by Hardaybizi(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2015
Wubish........Na him sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) / 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Nigerian Talent Auditions And Casting Calls - Announcements & Invitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.