Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,179 members, 7,780,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. (5656 Views)

Coven Meeting / Coven: Come In, If You Have Been There. / Please I Want To Join A Choir And I Need Ideas On How To Write The Letter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2015
So you want to join a coven... The trick is,
how to find a coven in the first place!
This is a problem that has plagued Witches
since the Burning Times. It became
incredibly dangerous to practice Witchcraft,
and it's only recently gotten safer.
And for many people, it's still not particularly
safe.
Obviously, to find a coven you need to be
able to find other Witches or occult groups. Not
always easy. Also, it's very important to use
caution!
**Coven Caution**
Be cautious when joining covens. There are
a lot of nice coven out there, but there are
a lot of messed up once too and in Nigeria many coven operates with some other names (like any
group of people, there are good and bad). There are some churches in Nigeria with a coven inside it
Sadly, it often seems that the people who
welcome students or coven members are
those who are looking to take advantage or
gain power.
That's not true of everyone of course, but it
does point out that it's necessary to go in
with your eyes wide open. Check out how the operate and don't be afraid of asking question. ''Churches with a coven inside them'' these churches are not evil but to tell you that there are many coven around the problem is just how to notice them although we know many but will never reveal any of them here or ever because its against the law. We have helped many pastors in establishing one.

Regards: shivaclub coven.
Ojuelegba road surulere lagos.
Blessed be.
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by obiak4(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2015
blessed be
is been a witch a good thing?
and why should someone join your coven
can you explain your statement with examples of course of churches that have inner covens??
blessed be

1 Like

Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by obiak4(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2015
blessed be
can you explain your statement with examples of course of churches that have inner covens??
blessed be blessed be
blessed be

1 Like

Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2015
obiak4:
blessed be
blessed be
i m not calling you to join my coven, note that. Now the importance of church having coven if that is what you mean, pastors needs someone to trust and swearing to an oath is an important process, example: coven meets in 13 people and we have 12 disciple and Jesus makes them 13.
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2015
obiak4:
blessed be
blessed be blessed be
blessed be
yes being a witch is a good thing, witch actually mean wise one.
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by obiak4(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2015
shivaclub:
i m not calling you to join my coven, note that. Now the importance of church having coven if that is what you mean, pastors needs someone to trust and swearing to an oath is an important process, example: coven meets in 13 people and we have 12 disciple and Jesus makes them 13.
what you are indirectly saying is that Jesus formed a coven??
but from all known sourse coven is simply a gathering of witches
why would a pastor swear oath of secrecy does not make any sence to me bro
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2015
dont be deceived by names. Witch and sorcerer are not the same thing.
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2015
obiak4:

what you are indirectly saying is that Jesus formed a coven??
but from all known sourse coven is simply a gathering of witches
why would a pastor swear oath of secrecy does not make any sence to me bro
yes read matt 13:13 down. You will also find your second answer in the verse. Reading from verse 10 jesus told them that it is given them to know the mysteries of the kingdom, so the word of God is mysteries and not all want to hear them, thats why, still writing....
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by obiak4(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2015
shivaclub:
yes read matt 13:13 down. You will also find your second answer in the verse. Reading from verse 10 jesus told them that it is given them to know the mysteries of the kingdom, so the word of God is mysteries and not all want to hear them, thats why, still writing....
didn't see any of my answers it's full of parables taught by Jesus Christ to his followers and the multitude
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2015
obiak4:

didn't see any of my answers it's full of parables taught by Jesus Christ to his followers and the multitude
it means you did not read it, in that chapter jesus is teling his disciple the reason for all the parebles,
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2015
The Purpose of Jesus' Parables

10 And the disciples came, and said
unto him, Why speakest thou unto them
in parables? 11 He answered and said
unto them, Because it is given unto you
to know the mysteries of the kingdom
of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be
given, and he shall have more
abundance: but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away even that
he hath. 13 Therefore speak I to them in
parables: because they seeing see not;
and hearing they hear not, neither do
they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy
of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye
shall hear, and shall not understand; and
seeing ye shall see, and shall not
perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed
gross, and their ears are dull of hearing,
and their eyes they have closed; lest at
any time they should see with their eyes,
and hear with their ears, and should
understand with their heart, and should
be converted, and I should heal them.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they
see: and your ears, for they hear. 17 For
verily I say unto you, That many
prophets and righteous men have
desired to see those things which ye
see, and have not seen them; and to
hear those things which ye hear, and
have not heard them.
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by obiak4(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2015
shivaclub:
it means you did not read it, in that chapter jesus is teling his disciple the reason for all the parebles,
yea and didn't see anywhere he formed a coven or advocated for such
so what your points
would appreciate if it a clear verse and not implied
blessed be
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2015
obiak4:

yea and didn't see anywhere he formed a coven or advocated for such
so what your points
would appreciate if it a clear verse and not implied
blessed be
Matt:13:13 that is where he advocated coven, he is speaking to many while he want few to understand him, why must he do that or how can he archive that purpose without forming a group of wise people( his disciple)a witch actually means WISE ONE and a coven is a gathering of WITCHES which is GATHERING OF WISE ONCE in other words.
Matt13:12 says.. For whosoever hath, to him shall be
given, and he shall have more
abundance: but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away even that
he hath.
( if you has wisdom you will receive more but if you have not even your money which you have will be taking and given to him that has wisdom ) Matt13:13 says.. Therefore speak I to them in
parables: because they seeing see not;
and hearing they hear not, neither do
they understand.

**think my friend, THINK**
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by kaja4real: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
@op how do i join ur coven, hence money will not be asked from me
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by Eminentchime: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2018
@Shivaclub, I really wanna join your coven, have already registered on your website since last year but I haven't received any response. Why is there so much delay in procession? Would love a reply from you please.
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by michaelsnowlight: 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Eminentchime:
@Shivaclub, I really wanna join your coven, have already registered on your website since last year but I haven't received any response. Why is there so much delay in procession? Would love a reply from you please.
..my brother shivaclub is a fake and scam ..they scam me...i have evidence
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by michaelsnowlight: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
So you want to join a coven... The trick is,
how to find a coven in the first place!
This is a problem that has plagued Witches
since the Burning Times. It became
incredibly dangerous to practice Witchcraft,
and it's only recently gotten safer.
And for many people, it's still not particularly
safe.
Obviously, to find a coven you need to be
able to find other Witches or occult groups. Not
always easy. Also, it's very important to use
caution!
**Coven Caution**shivaculb is fake and scam they scam me i have evidence and i will make it public i pay in to there accout i will make it public to everyone
Be cautious when joining covens. There are
a lot of nice coven out there, but there are
a lot of messed up once too and in Nigeria many coven operates with some other names (like any
group of people, there are good and bad). There are some churches in Nigeria with a coven inside it
Sadly, it often seems that the people who
welcome students or coven members are
those who are looking to take advantage or
gain power.
That's not true of everyone of course, but it
does point out that it's necessary to go in
with your eyes wide open. Check out how the operate and don't be afraid of asking question. ''Churches with a coven inside them'' these churches are not evil but to tell you that there are many coven around the problem is just how to notice them although we know many but will never reveal any of them here or ever because its against the law. We have helped many pastors in establishing one.

Regards: shivaclub coven.
Ojuelegba road surulere lagos.
Blessed be.
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by michaelsnowlight: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
michaelsnowlight:
..my brother shivaclub is a fake and scam ..they scam me...i have evidence
...i wrote u on ur gmail mail..reply lets talk ok..dont allow the to scam u ok...u can write me ...michaelsnowlight@gmail.com
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
The day of Gods retribution is coming. I pray i make heaven..i am not a saint but trying. Bit those of you practise witchcraft and drink human blood, desrroy peoples lives..someday God will have hia revenge.
Re: How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. by michaelsnowlight: 1:51pm On May 26, 2018
this fake club is still on here!! pls stop fooling people ok

(1) (Reply)

Polygamy Is Not Sinful! A Biblical Defense / See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction / What Is The Islamic View On St Paul?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.