Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police (44280 Views)

Restructuring: National Association Of Seadogs Urges FG To Pay Urgent Attention / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by bright007(f): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
seadogs
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Zenfarm: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
What can i say? What do i know?

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Okijajuju1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
TemmyWon:

what he started was a sorority its different, its not a cult. at least they deal in the open.

Soyinka Started a Fraternity not a Sorority..

Okija.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by christboytins(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
LORD OF MERCY have MERCY
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by carzola(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
OmaBliss:

My bf na XYZ Sealord grin
XYZ sealord..... young woman die it or might be ur last... how dey u associate the supreme vikings confratanity slag with sealords..

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
OmaBliss:

My bf na XYZ Sealord grin
Hmmm. me don dey fear u o pass even boko haram and isis join 2gether. sounding like a REDNITE or LT to a son of ODIN. hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by free2ryhme: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by strongerthaneva(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
funlord:
wink

In short "Odas is odas!" 4 those that know!
Ahoy seasdogs..All before self..

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by carzola(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Clerverly:
The Inspector General of Police
Nigeria Police Force
Force Headquarters
Louis Edet House
Area 11
Garki
Abuja

Dear Sir,

VIOLENT AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES OF STUDENTS POSING AS MEMBERS OF NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SEADOGS, PYRATES CONFRATERNITY IN NIGERIA'S TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS

We, the entire members of the National Association of Seadogs, Pyrates Confraternity worldwide, earnestly call on the Nigeria Police Force to urgently take action to investigate without delay and prosecute ALL miscreants in Nigeria's tertiary institutions, especially the impostors parading themselves as our members.

The current spate of violence and nefarious activities of these students and non-students alike within the federal and state tertiary education system in Nigeria have reached crisis point. We as a responsible Association are particularly dismayed by the continued and persistent claims by some of these unscrupulous individuals, especially students, to be members of our organisation. The impostors have under this false guise, orchestrated activities impersonating our esteemed Association to defraud and extort money from unsuspecting students and other members of the public.

THESE FRAUDSTERS ARE NEITHER OUR MEMBERS NOR DO THEY ACT AT OUR BEHEST! Their display of puerile exuberance; engagement in fraud and extortion; violence; identity theft and wanton destruction of lives and properties et cetera are conducts which our organization not only holds in utter disdain but find outrightly despicable!

We have had cause in the past to place disclaimer notices in National dailies (The Guardian of Tuesday, October 18, 2011), and it is also a permanent feature on our official website (www.nas-int.org), warning members of the public to be aware of these impostors.

Sir, for the records, the Pyrates Confraternity was founded in 1952 in the then University College, Ibadan and became registered as a corporate organization under The Land (Perpetual Succession) Act, Cap.98, of 1980 with RC No.1592. Four years later, in 1984, National Association of Seadogs, Pyrates Confraternity left the University campuses.

We DO NOT admit UNDERGRADUATES!

For the avoidance of doubt, the minimum requirement for membership of the National Association of Seadogs, Pyrates Confraternity is the possession of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge/Exemption Certificate. This information and more about the Association are on our official website (www.nas-int.org).

Sir, consequent upon the foregoing, we petition that you use your good offices to communicate to the heads of tertiary institutions and other security agencies in Nigeria that National Association of Seadogs, Pyrates Confraternity DOES NOT EXIST IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION IN NIGERIA. We shall hereafter equally embark on this mission ourselves.

We earnestly urge you to prosecute and bring to book, to the FULL extent of the law whomsoever that it is found, after investigations to be involved in any of the aforementioned nefarious activities within the Nigerian Tertiary Institutions, especially ANY STUDENT claiming to be a member of National Association of Seadogs, Pyrates Confraternity.

We as a responsible corporate organisation, deeply committed to good governance and the rule of law extend our hand in partnership towards appropriate measures that would make our citadels of learning more conducive and secure.

As partners in progress, we would be most appreciative, if this petition is given the serious attention it deserves. Should you require any further information or clarification regarding this, kindly feel free to contact us on info@nas-int.org.

We count on your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
For: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SEADOGS

Prince Ifeanyi Onochie
NAS Cap'n

http://nas-int.org/nas-press-releases/713-nas-petition-to-the-inspector-general-of-police-on-impostors.html

is a shame... i feel their pains.....
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
carzola:
XYZ sealord..... young woman die it or might be ur last... how dey u associate the supreme vikings confratanity slag with sealords..
agbe leave d smal LT, mayb na sch she for hear d cappings. capato capato "WINK"

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by OmaBliss: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

Hmmm. me don dey fear u o pass even boko haram and isis join 2gether. sounding like a REDNITE or LT to a son of ODIN. hmmm
I resemble Vicky 4 ya eye?

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Donalleh(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lord have mercy
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Okijajuju1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mynd44:
A lot of people don't know what a cult is. It is probably cos you cant differentiate between a cult, fraternity and a gang.

Cults are religious. Any association that does not have a religious undertone cannot be called a cult so the seadogs is not a cult, Soyinka started a fraternity and that is what it remains.

What we have in Nigerian universities are actually gangs. Except the Eiye. It can be called a cult since some aspect of it is religious

MegaMynd44..

Well Said.

Many people don't know that their churches are what is actually referred to as a cult. Peoples Club of Nigeria, , Pyrates and co are Fraternities. Black Bra or whatever those female gangs call themselves are Sororities.

That's why In America, they refer to the Crips, Bloods, MS-13, Le Eme's, Surenos, Aryan Brotherhood and co as "Gangs" not Cults. And when they talk about Cults in the U.S, they speak of the likes of the infamous Branch Meridians, Scientology, the Unification Church and the likes..

3 Likes

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by guiddoti: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
chat2deen:
A beg I wan join! I get nysc exemption letter.
come frigate bay near ahoyrage anchor grin
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by OmaBliss: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
carzola:
Young man! Weeda ur cappings oh!

I dey try bring una 2geda grin grin

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Okijajuju1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
carzola:

This one sef na Gang member..

'Die it'...

grin

What a silly phrase.

8 Likes

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
OmaBliss:

I resemble Vicky 4 ya eye?
u see how daft u re,..how wil u luk like one wen u re faceless and gat no pic?...sorry for d insult. mind ur words like d XYZ dat u ealier use for its use only by KINGS and nt by mere villagers or bastards.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by OmaBliss: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

agbe leave d smal LT, mayb na sch she for hear d cappings. capato capato "WINK"
See dem.. undecided
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by daben1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Alora Lord of the seas
awomate!!!

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Donalleh:
Lord have mercy
My guy pls kindly move to religion section and u wud find the mercy of God u re luking for their.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Awunen
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by OmaBliss: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

u see how daft u re,..how wil u luk like one wen u re faceless and gat no pic?...sorry for d insult. mind ur words like d XYZ dat u ealier use for its use only by KINGS and nt by mere villagers or bastards.
How many XYZ don use d title get job!

Omo baggar toh wo akpo oshe..

7 Likes

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
OmaBliss:
See dem.. undecided
Where them? for anywhere u find human a KING is always there.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by DesChyko: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
And the open salutation of your formal letter began with 'Dear Sir'.
Wasn't hunting for errors but that secondary level mistake stood out.
#GraduatesTho'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Okijajuju1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Ahoy seasdogs..All before self..

Seadogs are a cool fraternity.

I no follow but I have been to your Ap's in Lagos, Benin, PH, Awka (that one no be AP at all,), UYo, etc.. U a no get wahala. Just a frat of Men wey no wan gree say dem don old. grin (no disrespect intended). You guys just gather, drink, gist, shout your phrases, laugh and just basically fraternize. I have never felt uncomfortable at your gatherings. Infact, a stack of my friends are Seadogs and dem just tire for me say I no gree join. grin

Ahoy!

6 Likes

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by ideatoprince18(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
lordimmaogidi:
Evry SeaDog has a Master n De Master is A SeaLord
.........ECO AWUMEN

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by OmaBliss: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

Where them? for anywhere u find human a KING is always there.
I see..
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Okijajuju1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
DesChyko:
And the open salutation of your formal letter began with 'Dear Sir'.
Wasn't hunting for errors but that secondary level mistake stood out.
#GraduatesTho'

It's one thing to point out an error for the purpose of making fun, it's another to point out an error for the purpose of correction and teaching.

Which are you on?

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

What makes u a king?Selling ur soul to Odin?Never go give ur life to Christ
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
OmaBliss:

How many XYZ don use d title get job!

Omo baggar toh wo akpo oshe..
Lolz. they are even former and current govs, hor members, hoa members, senators, captains of industries, bank executives, etc. have u watch d fightin video of river state house of assembly dat happened abt 2yrs ago? if u havent i implore u to watch it and then u wil knw hw many don use xyz get positions and jobs. lolz

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
OmaBliss:
I see..
See well o.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What makes u a king?Selling ur soul to Odin?Never go give ur life to Christ
I believe we all hv our businesses and problems to take care off. so why dnt u go take care of urs and leave me to take care of mine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC / Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.