Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police (44267 Views)

Restructuring: National Association Of Seadogs Urges FG To Pay Urgent Attention / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by OmaBliss: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

thanks sweet for ur advice and hope to carry along sumday.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by TemmyWon(f): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Okijajuju1:

Soyinka Started a Fraternity not a Sorority..

Okija.
thanks, don't mind me its sorority for females.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
israelBigFame:
The Norsemen Confraternity Aka Vikings Aka Adventurers aka Scavengers Aka Icelanders is the only confraternity that is connected, Duty na Duty no blood no forgiveness all this mini Frat should Disembark. They are the true sailors
Nicotin Nicotin, for those who dread the name vikings sha ....... bros abeg help me finish am.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Azaw(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Linqsz:

You're bf is not an XYZ but a SALTED LORD.
That's if he is ban graduate

d kind lagacious cappings from some kids nowadays could make a scala abs. XYZhollapalomo
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mynd44:
A lot of people don't know what a cult is. It is probably cos you cant differentiate between a cult, fraternity and a gang.

Cults are religious. Any association that does not have a religious undertone cannot be called a cult so the seadogs is not a cult, Soyinka started a fraternity and that is what it remains.

What we have in Nigerian universities are actually gangs. Except the Eiye. It can be called a cult since some aspect of it is religious

Eiye is never religious, hence, it is called supreme eiye confraternity!
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by xykms101: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
carzola:
jonsing man.... where were u when men were men? go and check your history books the great Eric d'red sink the ship of the alora so the viking ship can sail supreme, since then u guys have been loyal to the vikings... if i dey lie go and price a baggar.

I say deck . You be lobber.

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

I believe we all hv our businesses and problems to take care off. so why dnt u go take care of urs and leave me to take care of mine?
I dey pity ur parents

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
xykms101:

Well said .
A registered fraternity is different from secret cult.
kms
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
OmaBliss:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ohh, sorry sweet for the error. i intend to type i hope to carry u along someday.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by israelBigFame(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

Nicotin Nicotin, for those who dread the name vikings sha ....... bros abeg help me finish am.
OT Gallon for dat capping!!! Licotena ferine blood is sweet but bitter to taste
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by carzola(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
israelBigFame:

Agbe may thor strike you down for Echoing die ur to a German. Mind you Icelanders na street runz that originated from vikings in national level we still dey represent them
may the doors of valhalla be open for u if u cap that cappings again, icelandos broke out of vikings yes i know, buh we pay them no respect, there pays us loyalty and regards... because we are kings.... i doubt your membership, trace your nimplez for the days are evil, you iceland boys use the name of viking to commit crimes... you iceland boys give us bad name....
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by OmaBliss: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

Ohh, sorry sweet for the error. i intend to type i hope to carry u along someday.
cool
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I dey pity ur parents
Thanks for ur concern bt neither me nor my parents care about u. whatever!
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
TheNigerianGuy:

U DEY TALK DUST

Who be dis rat?
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by israelBigFame(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
carzola:
may the doors of valhalla be open for u if u cap that cappings again, icelandos broke out of vikings yes i know, buh we pay them no respect, there pays us loyalty and regards... because we are kings.... i doubt your membership, trace your nimplez for the days are evil, you iceland boys use the name of viking to commit crimes... you iceland boys give us bad name....

You are capping fire and it is better to cap not than to cap fire, Icelanders are still from viking but it is a street confraternity, in places like PH (Alpha) they still dey pay homage and the respect is there. I am a sailing V and a strike chief. Better Disembark before the GODS love u
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by dokyOloye: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
xykms101:

Lol!
me sef,lwkmd.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Angelou(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
TemmyWon:

what he started was a sorority its different, its not a cult. at least they deal in the open.
mistake. Sorority is 4 gals... Confraternity is 4 men
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by lionduke(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
ideatoprince18:
.........ECO AWUMEN

Awoskelebe!!!!
May your B never C in your V.

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by israelBigFame(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
marioking:

Eiye is never religious, hence, it is called supreme eiye confraternity!

Tah! Prize vikings and see, Eiye na cultural group una time dey come.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by carzola(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
israelBigFame:

You are capping fire and it is better to cap not than to cap fire, Icelanders are still from viking but it is a street confraternity, in places like PH (Alpha) they still dey pay homage and the respect is there. I am a sailing V and a strike chief. Better Disembark before the GODS love u
die it'' less u hang a leg, how many meters on board how many bastard have u trown over board? how many banters have u banterd? mine u your capping to a norse man so pay your regards,
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by hrykanu231(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
lordimmaogidi:
Evry SeaDog has a Master n De Master is A SeaLord

R C P

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

Thanks for ur concern bt neither me nor my parents care about u.
whatever!
Lol,na me u dey form gentle man for,if u re interested in deliverance,am in Benin,I would hook you up,after then find u a good Job,all dis Cultism must stop in dis State,I like seeing young boys been productive with their life,instead of carrying loads and curses on their head that would not only affect them but their Children and Parents!A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by dokyOloye: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
carzola:
jonsing man.... where were u when men were men? go and check your history books the great Eric d'red sink the ship of the alora so the viking ship can sail supreme, since then u guys have been loyal to the vikings... if i dey lie go and price a baggar.
The only thing we know baggers wt na to thief and ini all d miscreants around including all these ppl wey be thieves by genetics.

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
israelBigFame:

Tah! Prize vikings and see, Eiye na cultural group una time dey come.

hello mr vikings! I am not a cultist nor aspiring to be! I was just clarifying something to him. I happened to have lived among your folks from mammy water patrol, NBM, eiye, KKK, BAN, so i am just saying what i heard! But if my comment irk you, find a good toilet and flush yourself down without hesitation.

6 Likes

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by hopilo: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
But you use the students for your hit activities
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by shamecurls(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
The misery about these evil is that victims always beg in those last few seconds when life is about to be snuffed out of them and you wonder if they had carried these fear all there life`s pretending to be brave.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by aremzyolly(m): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
lordimmaogidi:
Evry SeaDog has a Master n De Master is A SeaLord

he who do bad things will not come out to announce .I support supreme Nas order..enuf is enuf...pyrates in school should be abolished permanently.....all salted ABC deck members who wants to still relate with like minds should journey to the last alphabet....follow the train , change your ways ,there's still more to learn ......

#abcmyorigin #pyratemywayoflife

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Forzap: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
OmaBliss:
My bf na XYZ Sealord grin

Correct babe wink
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by sirpelu(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] undecided
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Viktor1983(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
OmaBliss:
Yes oh! grin
Na so...
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
All Birds are rugged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NDDC: Kemebradikumo Pondei Walks Out On Reps / How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) / You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.