Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police (44277 Views)

Restructuring: National Association Of Seadogs Urges FG To Pay Urgent Attention / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
ClintonDal:
Only the foolishness exhibited on this forum is enough to make me come to the conclusion that 95% of cultist are big fools. I mean capital FOOL. How can you during so called initiations pledge to keep the tenets of your fraternity secret, then come online to show your level of stupidity. It baffles me!
Going through their comments only would show lack of Lexis and Structure in written English. It leaves me to wonder how the spoken one would sound like.
PS. Freemanan stop impersonating NAS.

tell him o.....
Ps; not all of them are dunce, some are wise but chose the path of fools! I reserve my comments
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
xykms101:

It is not secret but reserved only for people who had seen the light. They can keep talking from now till 2moro and you shall grab no jerk .

K*ll*r and m*k*r of s**l i sight you grin

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by israelBigFame(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
Kings don't announce themselves.
Take note I am not making an announcement.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by vioment: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
I consider these type of things more serious than boko haram. I say that because if a student cannot focus in school to read, research, and do experiments, what then is a student. Cultism is the reason that no Nigerian that studied in Nigeria can build sophisticated things. I have never seen an all Nigerian team build roads, or build a high rise building, or invent something from beginning to the end to be acceptable by all.

God forgive my sins for being part of the problem. Cultism is more dangerous than boko haram, quote me anywhere. If book haram knew that southerners value education very well and they were seeing the results of the education in terms of physically and scientifically, they would be killing the olodos in the north. The only thing cultism does is to teach a person to think criminally, that's the only time Nigerian students work in a group or do teamwork. The state government need to start fighting hard against cultism. No be mouth mata because in the next 5 to 10 years presidents will be having cult affiliations already governors dun dey. It won't get any better, many Nigerian graduates are unemployable due to the unrest cultism causes. Put cameras in every classroom and campuses, insert intelligence officals in every campus, cause confusion and sabotage against the same confra people so that the new year one students go see say them no wan face enemies and then government, make attendance compulsory for every class excerpt the person sick or something bad happen, believe in our educational system and pay lecturers with benefits.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by davimiles(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
OmaBliss:

My bf na XYZ Sealord grin
correct
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Masterminded(m): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2015
All is vanity.....bark anytin.......
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by criuze(m): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2015
men ndia di woooo.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 2:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Mynd44:
A lot of people don't know what a cult is. It is probably cos you cant differentiate between a cult, fraternity and a gang.

Cults are religious. Any association that does not have a religious undertone cannot be called a cult so the seadogs is not a cult, Soyinka started a fraternity and that is what it remains.

What we have in Nigerian universities are actually gangs. Except the Eiye. It can be called a cult since some aspect of it is religious
One other group venerate Udin, the other Korovo, meaning they are cults.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Starships4u(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2015
Freemanan:
The BROTHERHOOD HAS BEEN INFILTRATED BY GOONS AND GREEDY LECTURERS...

THE MISSION OF THIS CULT HAS LONG BEEN LOST..

AHOY...
why echo AHOY?
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by udumabiggy: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Your bf na buccaneer?
Idiots do u know what it means to be a buccaneer. ur BF fit JoJo. make unah use unah head here ooo. Don't mention Sea lords here.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by udumabiggy: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2015
AustineE1:
...and you are even proud of it,no wonder......!
Awuuuuiii

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by seeker121(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2015
Highly rugged.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by jmaine: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2015
Funny thread with sailors outdoing each other . . . . . . grin

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by seeker121(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2015
seconded.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
israelBigFame:

Na your papa no dey see well. Idiot (no offense)
If u meet me for real life, u go swallow ur words. U think u no odin. No go give ur life 2 christ. Ewu
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by omenka(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
funlord:
wink
In short "Odas is odas!" 4 those that know!
smiley
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2015
Ofeakwu:

No bro, if I had 7hours cutting a tree, I would use 6hrs in sharpening mi axe

Reasoning + courage = grace.
Don't rush into action....use ur 6 before 7

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Ofeakwu(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2015
Linqsz:

Bam!!!! Reasoning!!!!
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by coolestrogue(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ofeakwu:
[img][/img] I prefer this one!
EGEDE
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by DesChyko: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
I'm struggling to understand u.

Sorry about the quite cryptic remark but a 'Seadog' confraternity making a big show by publishing a letter distancing themselves from undergraduates, and then went ahead to begin such formal letter with 'Dear Sir' doesn't say much about how particular they really are.

XYZ

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by israelBigFame(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
chuksfor13:

If u meet me for real life, u go swallow ur words. U think u no odin. No go give ur life 2 christ. Ewu
Make me swallow my words then, Believe me you I swear in the name odin even if u be police man you will not live to tell your story. May thor strike u and your fada down anywhere u Are.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
israelBigFame:

Make me swallow my words then, Believe me you I swear in the name odin even if u be police man you will not live to tell your story. May thor strike u and your fada down anywhere u Are.
I dnt hav tym 4u
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by coolestrogue(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
israelBigFame:

Stinky lober
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Okijajuju1:

MegaMynd44..

Well Said.

Many people don't know that their churches are what is actually referred to as a cult. Peoples Club of Nigeria, , Pyrates and co are Fraternities. Black Bra or whatever those female gangs call themselves are Sororities.

That's why In America, they refer to the Crips, Bloods, MS-13, Le Eme's, Surenos, Aryan Brotherhood and co as "Gangs" not Cults. And when they talk about Cults in the U.S, they speak of the likes of the infamous Branch Meridians, Scientology, the Unification Church and the likes..

complete with the charismatic leader milking them and boffing the fine chicks
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Smithkline555: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Linqsz:

Double for u....
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by israelBigFame(m): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
coolestrogue:

Stinky lober
See this 48, you Knw no say they are sailor among sailors. Bastard Noron
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by coolestrogue(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
israelBigFame:

See this 48, you Knw no say they are sailor among sailors. Bastard Noron
Stinky lober
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by victorD3: 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
daben1:
awomate!!!

Lobber
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by victorD3: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Linqsz:

You're bf is not an XYZ but a SALTED LORD.
That's if he is ban graduate

Trebor
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Smithkline555:
Double for u....

Glorious you
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2015
marioking:

K*ll*r and m*k*r of s**l i sight you grin

KILLER AND MAKER OF SOUL

FIXED?

NA GOD GO PUNISH XYKMS101

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC / Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.