Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,177 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State (36968 Views)

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies While Traveling Over ASUU Strike / 10 Things I Learnt About Cross River State During My Service Year / 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by Wealthyonos(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
@OP if u didn't take note of how they chew pidgin english then u didn't visit Delta at all.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by Wealthyonos(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
@OP if u didn't take note of how they chew pidgin english like chewing gum, then u didn't visit Delta at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
blazer90707:
All of u commenting,have u been to delta?u just took his word hook line and sinker.op is talking like he went through the lenght and breadth of delta state,while its just a few places he visited.btw i am deltan,a full blooded one nt part.
Nb:m nt hating,jus that op is not totally correct

You see how it feels when someone slanders a place and presents incorrect information about someplace to people?

Now apply same to other things you have read online and just imagine how wrong most of them are. recall any thread about a place in Northern Nigeria and how a poster had slandered the place or a place in the south west with a first time visitor writing thrash about. That's how it feels.

People need to call out these people who post lies and half truths online else you would just end up with the wrong notions about most things.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by hana1: 12:10am On Jul 19, 2015
cityAdventures:
So sometime late last year, and earlier this year, I happened to be in Asaba, Delta state for some personal business, which just wouldn’t wrap up on time. Within this period I was there, I also had cause to travel to several other places across the length and breadth of the state- from Warri, Ughelli, Agbor, Effurun, the University town of Abraka and Asaba itself.

It was a worthwhile experience as Delta unwrapped its allure infront of my very eyes. The place is a beautiful place no doubt. It is perhaps one of the few states in the country that is not a one city state: it has several city-towns within its boundaries, asides the capital.

This diversity gives the residents more latitude in terms of what to do and where to go. I noticed several things while traveling across this heartbeat of the nation and I bring them to you here.

1. In Delta, everybody has ‘boys’
This is a veritable source of political patronage- your ability to raise a small rag tag army of youths within the blink of an eye makes you important. ‘If I just give signal now now, you go just see 700 hundred boys assemble for street.’ This is the only way most of the men there get stipends from government- the higher your disruptive tendencies, the higher patronage you get from government or from the political elite.

2. Godfatherism, is everywhere, but in Delta it has been elevated to an art
Without a powerful godfather in Delta, you are as good as dead- you won’t get anything from that state, or oil companies, even as an indigene. Not a contract, not a job, no patronage- in short nobody will listen to you. The only way you are trusted with anything reasonable or sensitive is if they know where you are coming from, whose allegiance you bear, which big name you have behind you- ‘ah, this na Ayiri boy o,’ or ‘these na Tompolo boys’ or Clarke boy– that’s the only way whoever is infront of you is awed enough to give you audience.

While you may not work directly for these godfathers, the fact you enjoy their goodwill or can be vouched for, by them, makes life very easy for you as you try to progress in life

3. Delta is the home of the war lord
Delta is a fiefdom- every community is controlled by a fief- a local kingpin- without whose word or consent, nothing happens. Nothing happens in that community without his input, knowledge or say so. If Shell wants to embark on a project, he must be settled and appeased, if the government wants to set up a community social responsibility, he must be consulted.

If you want to put up something as simple as billboard, his boys must be in the picture, else by the next morning, you will see it pulled to the ground.

4. Delta is land of the Good, the Bad, the Ugly
Jeez, seeing a fine girl in Warri is like seeing an apparition. So, there a few fine ones, and those ones remain basically indoors, but the vast majority? Damn! While Asaba has some of the most beautiful girls in this country, Warri is the complete opposite. It is a city flush with oil money, so you will expect it to be a confluence of beautiful girls on the lookout for a fast buck, right?

Wrong. Yes, there are a lot of runs girls in that town, but majority of them are ugly. If Delta boys and girls were to act the movie- Good, bad & The Ugly, the good must be the beautiful girls of Asaba, the bad will be represented by the restive boys of the creeks, while the ugly has to be the ugly girls of Warri & Effurun.

5. Ibori’s word is still Law
Eight years after he left office and almost four since he has been doing time in Her Majesty’s jail, the Ibori influence over Delta affairs has never waned. While Uduaghan is the most hated of all Delta Governors, Ibori is the most loved, majorly because of his then propensity to dispense largesse and favors. The jury is yet to be out on Okowa.

From Prison, Ibori still decides what happens in Delta. When he anointed Tony Obuh for Governor last year, it seemed a given that the next occupant of government house would be its former Permanent Secretary. However, when Ibori pulled the plug on this Agbor technocrat’s ambition and swung support to his kinsman, Edevbie, at the PDP primaries at the last minute, it seemed a fait accompli that this Urhobo man would succeed Uduaghan in government house.

Alas, this was a feat too much for even Ibori to pull from prison at such short notice. Though Edevbie came second, Okowa picked the ticket and subsequently went on to win the governorship. The people however compensated Ibori by pushing his daughter into the lower house at the National Assembly.

6. It is our ‘oyel’ mentality waxing stronger
To the average Niger Deltan, the world should stop moving because oil is drilled from his backyard. Most of the youths there feel they should feed, clothe and live large at the expense of the oil companies, just because they have oil. That is the entitlement mentality that is prevalent around there.

It doesn’t matter whether they have gone to school, it doesn’t matter whether they have a skill, and it doesn’t matter whether they are productive. The mere fact a young man is from an oil producing community means he thinks he must subsist on the bill of the oil company, operating in his neck of the woods. Infact if he sleeps with a LovePeddler, Shell should be able to meet her 10k bill on his behalf. If the oil companies wont do it, well, then the politicians must. This is the sort of mentality that has given rise to restiveness in those parts

7. Asaba is just a ceremonial capital- nothing happens there
Asaba is merely the seat of government, for bureaucratic red tape- Warri is where it happens. This town is the nerve centre of the state and is also where the oil companies are- Shell that is. The big deals are close there, the night life is hyper there- in short, Warri is the livewire of the state.

Because the state has several major cities that are equally lively, many Deltans return to these places over the weekend to be with their kith and kin in their won neck of the woods. Asaba then becomes like Abuja- lively during the week, deserted on weekends and only shored up by traders and business men of Onitsha and the girls who cross the bridge on bikes to ply their trade in the capital.

8. In Delta, the Fear of Tompolo is the beginning of wisdom
Yes, there are several strong men in Delta, the Ayiri’s, the Clarkes, Ibori’s and the likes, but the czar of Gbaramatu kingdom tops them all. I mean, if you single handedly installed a chief executive of the largest maritime agency in Africa, are you to be taken lightly?

If you boasted clearly that Delta will be on fire if your candidate does not emerge governor, and then went ahead to bulldoze everybody out of the way and installed him as governor? If after installing this your crony as Governor, you highhandedly installed your cousin as a deputy governor, are you then, not in control of government house and the till of the largest allocation in the country bar Akwa Ibom?

Within the creeks, Tompolo’s word is law and all over Delta, his influence cannot be under estimated, even as he also successfully installed his brother as chairman of his local government council.

If you don’t believe, simply remember when the President wanted to commission the oil & gas free zone there? Remember, the security agencies, the military and state government had given the all clear to the President to come? It only took a phone call from Tompolo to the President for the President to cancel the trip.

What did tomplo say?
‘ Bros eh, if you like yourself ehn, no come here, no near here at all. Boys dey vex, blood dey dia eye. I no fit guarantee your safety o. I don teh you my own.’

The rest is history.

9. In Delta, money talks, bullshit....

Read more at: http://www.intercityadventures.com/10-things-i-noticed-while-traveling-across-delta/
true talk bros. n abv all,they lack development.
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by omokoladele(m): 12:12am On Jul 19, 2015
blazer90707:
Kai bros no try me ooh.i be isoko ooh.we too get fyn babes
Sis upload ur pic make i feel d beauty cheesy
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by hana1: 12:12am On Jul 19, 2015
fendorf:
Nice
Girls hostel.
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by francisbiz: 12:14am On Jul 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op you lied! I Am not sure you even visited warri becos seriously waffi babes fine die..maybe your glasses weren"t properly adjusted.
Sidon. OP was very correct on this one. Urhobo/warri babes ugly-die.
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by emsheddy(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2015
emperormero:
Ehmm @Op... It's good that you wish to write an article about ur brief stay in Delta state, but I must say most of ur points highlighted up there, are based no sentiments rather than facts & very biased.

First of all, my beloved state is not the 'heartbeat of the nation' , but 'THE BIG HEART'.

Secondly, when you spoke of the GOOD, BAD & UGLY, I wasn't expecting you to tilt it towards the looks of our women alone. I was expecting you to speak about their morals, character & manner.

As with every other region, we have all classes and kinds of people in the society-women inclusive, and we rock with It...

Our women are so hardworking and industrious, they don't give a damn or two about lazying about with one bloke who thinks he can impress them with his change.

Deltans learn to earn, and they do not rely on 'oyel' money alone. One of The major reasons for hostility is more of inter communal Land disputes rather than oil.

Yeah, Delta State is very hospitable and accommodating, you will feel at home away from home.

Lately though, The young boys are getting a little bit stubborn, indulging in antisocial behaviours....but hand go soon touch them. very correct. I can see Nelson Mandela Hall & those curves. yeah... Agbarho alongside Ughelli, & Cultism be like AGGS & Ovwodawanre.
Bros as in ehn! Those children make me dey sitdown house always when I newly return from service March....the way those cultist turn Ughelli to anoda thing sha! sotey police change am follow innocent citizens! thank God he don cool sha! na cultism dey spoil Ughelli for us abeg! I greet u bro
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by francisbiz: 12:21am On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=alphaconde post=36016576]

I know say u be waffi, u know d truth u de hear de shout, unto the same pakage na why u use cartoon do profile pix, show ur face and proove me wrong. Urhobo gels aren't so cute, but they r good girls. Dem lo
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by freddaboh(m): 12:24am On Jul 19, 2015
cityAdventures:
So sometime late last year, and earlier this year, I happened to be in Asaba, Delta state for some personal business, which just wouldn’t wrap up on time. Within this period I was there, I also had cause to travel to several other places across the length and breadth of the state- from Warri, Ughelli, Agbor, Effurun, the University town of Abraka and Asaba itself.

It was a worthwhile experience as Delta unwrapped its allure infront of my very eyes. The place is a beautiful place no doubt. It is perhaps one of the few states in the country that is not a one city state: it has several city-towns within its boundaries, asides the capital.

This diversity gives the residents more latitude in terms of what to do and where to go. I noticed several things while traveling across this heartbeat of the nation and I bring them to you here.

1. In Delta, everybody has ‘boys’
This is a veritable source of political patronage- your ability to raise a small rag tag army of youths within the blink of an eye makes you important. ‘If I just give signal now now, you go just see 700 hundred boys assemble for street.’ This is the only way most of the men there get stipends from government- the higher your disruptive tendencies, the higher patronage you get from government or from the political elite.

2. Godfatherism, is everywhere, but in Delta it has been elevated to an art
Without a powerful godfather in Delta, you are as good as dead- you won’t get anything from that state, or oil companies, even as an indigene. Not a contract, not a job, no patronage- in short nobody will listen to you. The only way you are trusted with anything reasonable or sensitive is if they know where you are coming from, whose allegiance you bear, which big name you have behind you- ‘ah, this na Ayiri boy o,’ or ‘these na Tompolo boys’ or Clarke boy– that’s the only way whoever is infront of you is awed enough to give you audience.

While you may not work directly for these godfathers, the fact you enjoy their goodwill or can be vouched for, by them, makes life very easy for you as you try to progress in life

3. Delta is the home of the war lord
Delta is a fiefdom- every community is controlled by a fief- a local kingpin- without whose word or consent, nothing happens. Nothing happens in that community without his input, knowledge or say so. If Shell wants to embark on a project, he must be settled and appeased, if the government wants to set up a community social responsibility, he must be consulted.

If you want to put up something as simple as billboard, his boys must be in the picture, else by the next morning, you will see it pulled to the ground.

4. Delta is land of the Good, the Bad, the Ugly
Jeez, seeing a fine girl in Warri is like seeing an apparition. So, there a few fine ones, and those ones remain basically indoors, but the vast majority? Damn! While Asaba has some of the most beautiful girls in this country, Warri is the complete opposite. It is a city flush with oil money, so you will expect it to be a confluence of beautiful girls on the lookout for a fast buck, right?

Wrong. Yes, there are a lot of runs girls in that town, but majority of them are ugly. If Delta boys and girls were to act the movie- Good, bad & The Ugly, the good must be the beautiful girls of Asaba, the bad will be represented by the restive boys of the creeks, while the ugly has to be the ugly girls of Warri & Effurun.

5. Ibori’s word is still Law
Eight years after he left office and almost four since he has been doing time in Her Majesty’s jail, the Ibori influence over Delta affairs has never waned. While Uduaghan is the most hated of all Delta Governors, Ibori is the most loved, majorly because of his then propensity to dispense largesse and favors. The jury is yet to be out on Okowa.

From Prison, Ibori still decides what happens in Delta. When he anointed Tony Obuh for Governor last year, it seemed a given that the next occupant of government house would be its former Permanent Secretary. However, when Ibori pulled the plug on this Agbor technocrat’s ambition and swung support to his kinsman, Edevbie, at the PDP primaries at the last minute, it seemed a fait accompli that this Urhobo man would succeed Uduaghan in government house.

Alas, this was a feat too much for even Ibori to pull from prison at such short notice. Though Edevbie came second, Okowa picked the ticket and subsequently went on to win the governorship. The people however compensated Ibori by pushing his daughter into the lower house at the National Assembly.

6. It is our ‘oyel’ mentality waxing stronger
To the average Niger Deltan, the world should stop moving because oil is drilled from his backyard. Most of the youths there feel they should feed, clothe and live large at the expense of the oil companies, just because they have oil. That is the entitlement mentality that is prevalent around there.

It doesn’t matter whether they have gone to school, it doesn’t matter whether they have a skill, and it doesn’t matter whether they are productive. The mere fact a young man is from an oil producing community means he thinks he must subsist on the bill of the oil company, operating in his neck of the woods. Infact if he sleeps with a LovePeddler, Shell should be able to meet her 10k bill on his behalf. If the oil companies wont do it, well, then the politicians must. This is the sort of mentality that has given rise to restiveness in those parts

7. Asaba is just a ceremonial capital- nothing happens there
Asaba is merely the seat of government, for bureaucratic red tape- Warri is where it happens. This town is the nerve centre of the state and is also where the oil companies are- Shell that is. The big deals are close there, the night life is hyper there- in short, Warri is the livewire of the state.

Because the state has several major cities that are equally lively, many Deltans return to these places over the weekend to be with their kith and kin in their won neck of the woods. Asaba then becomes like Abuja- lively during the week, deserted on weekends and only shored up by traders and business men of Onitsha and the girls who cross the bridge on bikes to ply their trade in the capital.

8. In Delta, the Fear of Tompolo is the beginning of wisdom
Yes, there are several strong men in Delta, the Ayiri’s, the Clarkes, Ibori’s and the likes, but the czar of Gbaramatu kingdom tops them all. I mean, if you single handedly installed a chief executive of the largest maritime agency in Africa, are you to be taken lightly?

If you boasted clearly that Delta will be on fire if your candidate does not emerge governor, and then went ahead to bulldoze everybody out of the way and installed him as governor? If after installing this your crony as Governor, you highhandedly installed your cousin as a deputy governor, are you then, not in control of government house and the till of the largest allocation in the country bar Akwa Ibom?

Within the creeks, Tompolo’s word is law and all over Delta, his influence cannot be under estimated, even as he also successfully installed his brother as chairman of his local government council.

If you don’t believe, simply remember when the President wanted to commission the oil & gas free zone there? Remember, the security agencies, the military and state government had given the all clear to the President to come? It only took a phone call from Tompolo to the President for the President to cancel the trip.

What did tomplo say?
‘ Bros eh, if you like yourself ehn, no come here, no near here at all. Boys dey vex, blood dey dia eye. I no fit guarantee your safety o. I don teh you my own.’

The rest is history.

9. In Delta, money talks, bullshit....

Read more at: http://www.intercityadventures.com/10-things-i-noticed-while-traveling-across-delta/

Bros eh, you are making a whole lot of sense. One gbosa for you.
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by francisbiz: 12:33am On Jul 19, 2015
OKorowanta:

Dis OP is sick.warri girls fine finish only say dem no get joy .0P take time Ooo.
The only babes wey fine for warri na Anioma, Ishekiri, and Ibo. Urhobo/warri babes ugly-die like kalahari babes.
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 19, 2015
mactoni91:

no doubt with the color of buses.
Remember nt only Uniport dat uses white and blue buses.
D pic resembles Abuja park bt i dnt think it is.
Schoold there for 5yrs too o
re visit again and ask anyone u know that has schooled there too.
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by Chrissy101(f): 12:59am On Jul 19, 2015
base on say me na confam waffi pessin...mai jux tell u.
lock up that place wey u dey stay oh bros..u don enter warri ? u sure? u don see waffi babe? shuooo wetin u dae yarn
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by cityAdventures: 1:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Chrissy101:
base on say me na confam waffi pessin...mai jux tell u.
lock up that place wey u dey stay oh bros..u don enter warri ? u sure? u don see waffi babe? shuooo wetin u dae yarn

Lol....u,u fine.no b u i dey talk.
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by ugochukwu360(m): 1:19am On Jul 19, 2015
I concur with the op! I have stayed in Warri and Oghara, mehn through out my stay there i didn't see any girl that caught my fancy .Dem dey resemble bone thugs . I don't know about d content of dia character sha but judging from dia looks hmmmm i would say i saw Satan.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by jieta: 3:41am On Jul 19, 2015
fr3do:

Till we get our state, it will be sensible if the so called 'core deltans' called themselves something else, I dont know, maybe warri state, because the last time I checked, 'delta' was not an Urhobo or Itsekiri word, and we the Aniomas who make up 33% of Delta's population have towns in the Delta of the River Niger.
if aniomas make up 33% what percent did urhobo and other tribe made up of.

NO disrespect, Just want to know
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by FANE4Naija: 4:22am On Jul 19, 2015
ugochukwu360:
I concur with the op! I have stayed in Warri and Oghara, mehn through out my stay there i didn't see any girl that caught my fancy .Dem dey resemble bone thugs . I don't know about d content of dia character sha but judging from dia looks hmmmm i would say i saw Satan.
LMAO!!! Very true.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by FANE4Naija: 4:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Truly, those Delta South/Central girls re UGLY. I'm from Asb n I've been around the country. I schooled in the East and on my first day in the Delta kparakpo meeting in Uni, I was shocked! Never before had I seen such number of ugly girls gathered in a place. And from info, most of them are from that Urhobo/Itsekiri axis. Since that 1st day I was always reluctant & ashamed to attend the meetings & also to relate with those girls.
But you peeps shouldn't take this with hard feelings cos - that's just the way it is ; you re ugly!
And please, this is not hate/discrimination in any sense of the words.
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by lezz(m): 5:05am On Jul 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op you lied! I mean lied! Am not sure you even visited warri becos seriously waffi babes fine die..maybe your glasses weren"t properly adjusted.
if You had been to other States in Nigeria, you go know wowo hol' warri girls dem shirt die. Those girls dem na mega wowo.
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 19, 2015
Cryxtal:
Oh please. We are not so ugly in warri.

U try sha cool
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by femi4: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Cryxtal:
Oh please. We are not so ugly in warri.
grin So una ugly a bit
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by princetelaviv: 7:09am On Jul 19, 2015
u no.wan vex na him ur face dey lik if u vex nko. .ur face go tear lik.sack bag ooo
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by mayorkyzo: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2015
M4gunners:
Cheiii bros haba,an average warri boy is a what please? Hustler for were? I am from Delta State oh mind you.
Guy yes na no be boys when. Dey stay waterside or river o..guy man when dey town must try hustle put something for pocket..
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by princejenks(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Very funny piece though may have been exaggerated
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by Rexnegro(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
Delta-feeding nigeria
Tah u wrong bro....fine delta ,bayelsa , rivers , akwa ibom, lagos might be enriching nigeria based on what they generate but as far am concern benue is feeding nigeria...benue is blessed with agricultural soils hence while they are called "the food basket of nigeria".
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2015
Albert0011:
shut up..if u dnt hav anytin meaninful 2 contribute or say abt the thread then gerrawt.
Lol that was my opinion SIR, no need to convulse over it.
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by Equado(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op you lied! I mean lied! Am not sure you even visited warri becos seriously waffi babes fine die..maybe your glasses weren"t properly adjusted.
I stay at Warri myself....and have said it before, Warri has the ugliest set of girls on the country. This article can't be more correct
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by Equado(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2015
alphaconde:

Shut up where d fine babes dey, dose gels wey de get muscle na e u de call fine
abeg help me tell am. the girls for here ehn, fit make people feel say Na zoo we dey. no difference with female monkeys
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by Vanmatrix(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2015
You excluded this!!!!!! delta is where we have the first petroleum university in Africa..
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by chukist: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Asaba na land of olosho as I speak
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by dacuteguy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
90% true and majority of d boys dier are in one cult or d other and da no da smile and beside we get fine babes

delta the big heart,heart don do big nw finger of God grin
Re: 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State by molydonhenry(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
elvision1:

i be urhobo and ur full family no fine reach us. #js. Hw many urhobo u don jam? Idiat Generalizing from an edge
I c it pained u to ur marrow. Dat ur family has beauties doesn't make d entire urhobo beautiful. U ve a poor comprehension memory... I said u can find 1 pretty girl out of 10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Ten Things You Should Know If You Have Never Travelled From Imo To Lagos / The Current Status Of Kano 3 In 1 Underpass And Flyover (Pics) / UK: 10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria When You JAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.