Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

About The Islamic Badge On My Profile - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / About The Islamic Badge On My Profile (626 Views)

Working As A Lawyer In The Islamic Judicial System. / The Islamic Response To Trials And Hardships / About The Islamic Badge On My Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1)

About The Islamic Badge On My Profile by Mobsync(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2015
Hello! A topic from the Islam for Muslims section made front page. And when I wanted to leave a comment, I was met by this "are you a Muslim? If you are, click yes and it would appear on your profile". I clicked "yes" and true to it, it is now on my profile.

Note: I'm not sure if one can comment if one clicked no so I clicked yes.

Although I'm a Muslim, I find this offensive and I liken it to the yellow badge given to the Jews by the Germans before and during world war ii. How can my profile on an online forum be have a I "believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." How?

I don't know what led to this and I don't know why, but I don't want. I would rather leave this forum than have a badge follow me up and down. Even as I'm typing this, I'm so irritated. Please the moderators, super-moderators and admin should look into this and remove it from my profile. Thank you.

Nairaland.com/mobsync

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala

Please na beg I beg o.
Re: About The Islamic Badge On My Profile by cerzo(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2015
This cnt hit d fp..y did I laid a foundation here sef?
Re: About The Islamic Badge On My Profile by Seun(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
You should not be ashamed of your faith, sir. You knew what was going to happen if you clicked yes, and you clicked it. Case closed. Cheers!

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1)

How To Please Allah Azza Wajalla (suratul Ma'idah Vs 35) / Preparation For Eid Fitri / Solah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.