Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. (1174 Views)

A Review Of "Freedom" Enjoyed Under Goodluck Jonathan. / Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook / Buhari's Age Limitation: Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by ziccoit: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2015
I don't know how some of you feel when some rogues come here to call my beloved country a zoo, but I am not comfortable with the idiocy. This is repulsive , senseless and should be taken as affront on the Nigeria state and attack on sensibility of every right thinking Nigerians. We all know this can only emanate from a tongue control by hatred laden heart for the present system but there is need to pull on their ears and not allow them an abode amidst us here before they employ psychology to control our minds. A lie spoken repeatedly become a golden fact if care is not taken.

Nobody is asking you not to agitate for whatever you want, what we are asking you here is to be civic about it. You people need to know that social media is not as it was used to be in the past. We all know the motivation behind your moves and you are going to fail today as your ilks did yesterday. What I am asking you on behalf of every right thinking Nigerians is to stop calling Nigeria a zoo. I don't care what manner of name you call an individual in as much as you give respect to my country.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by Rose2014: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
ziccoit:
I don't know how some of you feel when some rogues come here to call my beloved country a zoo, but I am not comfortable with the idiocy. This is repulsive , senseless and should be taken as affront on the Nigeria state and attack on sensibility of every right thinking Nigerians. We all know this can only emanate from a tongue control by hatred laden heart for the present system but there is need to pull on their ears and not allow them an abode amidst us here before they employ psychology to control our minds. A lie spoken repeatedly become a golden fact if care is not taken.

Nobody is asking you not to agitate for whatever you want, what we are asking you here is to be civic about it. You people need to know that social media is not as it was used to be in the past. We all know the motivation behind your moves and you are going to fail today as your ilks did yesterday. What I am asking you on behalf of every right thinking Nigerians is to stop calling Nigeria a zoo. I don't care what manner of name you call an individual in as much as you give respect to my country.

Thank you.

You Yorubas are so confused

You threaten us with lagoon in Lagos and call us immigrants. You rejoice when u hear BH killed an Igbo man in the north. You rejoice at the marginalization of Igbos, but then u don't want us to have Biafra.

I've never seen a people more confused

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
sometimes ...
Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by cyprus000: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
ziccoit:

Thank you.
That's more like a zoological statement!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by emyphil: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
what happened when a speech, Baboons and monkey soak in blood, was made and did kick against it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by brize(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Another animal from the zoo calling a zoo a country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by ziccoit: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rose2014:

You threaten us with lagoon in Lagos and call us immigrants. You rejoice when u hear BH killed an Igbo man in the north. You rejoice at the marginalization of Igbos, but then u don't want us to have Biafra.

How do you thinking I am a Yoruba? Who asked you not to have your Biafra? Who told you Igbo has been more targeted by Boko Haram than Hausas, Fulanis, Yorubas and other tribes? Where is your evidence that Igbo suffered more casualties than Hausas in Boko haram attacks? Marginalization, when was that started? Was it started during 6yrs ruling of incompetent govt of GEJ or a less than 2 mths old govt of PMB?

Well, those who are using you people's head knows why and who he is getting at and where he is getting to. You will soon realize you have been taken for a ride since.

Have a good day.

3 Likes

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by Rose2014: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
ziccoit:

How do you thinking I am a Yoruba? Who asked you not to have your Biafra? Who told you Igbo has been more targeted by Boko Haram than Hausas, Fulanis, Yorubas and other tribes? Where is your evidence that Igbo suffered more casualties than Hausas in Boko haram attacks? Marginalization, when was that started? Was it started during 6yrs ruling of incompetent govt of GEJ or a less than 2 mths old govt of PMB?

Well, those who are using you people's head knows why and who he is getting at and where he is getting to. You will soon realize you have been taken for a ride since.

Have a good day.
Though it seemed so after 2011 elections, I never said Igbos are more targeted by BH

All I'm saying is that Yorubas on nl rejoice whenever evil befalls an Igbo man. They were even celebrating Oba Akiolu and Dr Ariyo for calling for genocide on Igbos. They even call us immigrants in Nigeria yet once we mention Biafra, they start creating all kinds of useless threads to advise us

Can people be more confused?
Have a nice day too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by yang(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nigeria is a zoo. . . With Baboons and monkeys who cannot reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by gmaribel(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
yang:

If you want Biafra because you have been marginalized ......fine.

If you want Biafra because you have been oppressed ......fine.

If you want Biafra because your lands have been polluted ....... fine.

But when you agitate for your rights by calling other humans who Almighty God created just as he also created and who he deemed fit to place in the same country as you. ANIMALS in a ZOO....., then you are progressing in error.

In calling humans like yourself Animals you are not just insulting men but by extension GOD. And calling into question his wisdom for creating them as humans and in bringing us together as people of this Nation.

The sooner you guys realize this the better for your cause.

2 Likes

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by fx45(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
gmaribel:

But when you agitate for your rights by calling other humans who Almighty God created just as he also created and who he deemed fit to place in the same country as you. ANIMALS in a ZOO....., then you are progressing in error.

In calling humans like yourself Animals you are not just insulting men but by extension GOD. And calling into question his wisdom for creating them as humans and in bringing us together as people of this Nation.

The Zoo must fall..... And all the dogs and baboons in it will be soaked in blood.

Quote me and indict your hero
Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by AnambraDota: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Zoo
Zoo
Zoo

Zoo

Zoo

Zoo

Zoo

Zoo

Zoo

Zoo

Zoo

ZOZo

Zuzu

Zoo

ZOO

ZOO

Zoo

4 Likes

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by Kollyman: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
ziccoit:

Thank you.

Bros, stop disturbing yourself, these 'ibo's' heart is harden like that of Pharaoh and they are gradually heading for destruction.

Time would tell

2 Likes

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by Curlieweed: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
gmaribel:

If your country isn't a zoo, why do you have an Animal- in-President-skin as Dullard-in-Chief?
Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by gmaribel(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Curlieweed:

If your country isn't a zoo, why do you have an Animal- in-President-skin as Dullard-in-Chief?

How can you expect someone to respect you when you insult his father.

Nobody will take you guys seriously because you lack men with principles.

1 Like

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by tonytony208(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rose2014:

I don't know about d minority Yoruba's that don't want you to leave. As for me and every Yoruba around me, we want Igbo's to leave Nigeria fast and we want them to leave today. I wonder why kanu has not released his make-believe army to fight the Nigerian Army. Pls Omo nna, kindly leave Nigeria today. In fact I am begging you to leave. And for your information, Yoruba's are not confused; it is igbos that are confused. You want Biafra and at the same time, you want to be house of rep members in the zoo and want to be governors in Lagos. Hope you can see the extent of your confusion now?

2 Likes

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by Earthwide: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
nigeria is worse than zoo

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by BLOTRS: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
"And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence,
and the violent take it by force." —Matthew 11:12
Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by banki(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
lol...this jonthan loss has pained so any people....

1 Like

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by Fash20: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rose2014:

who are the 'You' who threatened you with lagoon? When have you ever heard of a yoruba man rejoicing when an igbo is killed
How are the igbos marginized... You gats explain this thing before amadioha strike you dead there.
NB BH killed more northerners

1 Like

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by Fash20: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
yang:
you mean you are a monkey and you cannot reason. You must be a comedian

1 Like

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by Fash20: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
banki:
I sware.

1 Like

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by ziccoit: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
banki:

May be that is why they think quite erroneously Nigeria is a zoo. Since the zoologist who was supposed to be tending to his animals was allowed to rule out of magnanimity and believe that he would render a good service but turned out to be an epic failure. Now that he has been booted out of power they are now wailing and crying blue murder instead of scolding their representative for disappointing them at national level.

1 Like

Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by Curlieweed: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
gmaribel:

How can you expect someone to respect you when you insult his father.

Nobody will take you guys seriously because you lack men with principles.

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion with me but you're clearly mistaking me for someone would give a fckk.
Re: Zoo-limitation Of Freedom Of Speech. by uniklinkum(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
The moderators on this board are definitely dead. it would make sense to ban all these idiiots forever.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Halliburton Bribery Scandal - Buhari Orders Reopen Of Case / Details Of All You Need To Know About D USA President's Personal Car,"the Beast" / Checkout The Bad State Of Benin City After A Heavy Rainfall(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.