Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do (7648 Views)

Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
What will you do if a man this size grabs you woman's bum?

Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by cerzo(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
I m coming..pls dis land is nt 4 sale
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by meimoks(f): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Simply go back to your house and sulk sad

1 Like

Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
meimoks:
Simply go back to your house and sulk sad

What will you do if he grabs yours?
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
He dares not, else...... angry
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by rawpadgin(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
i will punch his balls

paw paw
he will definitely be down for some time
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
rawpadgin:
i will punch his balls
paw paw he will definitely be down for some time
Spoke my mind already
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by alphajerus(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
meee .ah bt ehh were him prick da. I go kick am bt bfre den i go don keep leg fr door like usain bolt
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Danjuma827(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Very simple. As a gentle man I will just quietly walk away.

2 Likes

Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Danjuma827:
Very simple. As a gentle man I will just quietly walk away.

Only you said the truth so far.
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by madridguy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2015

MasterMike:
Hello Everyone, My Name is Osakewe Ruth
I thank God finally it has happened after 4years of not been able to gain admission ,after being a jambite for 4 good years, i finally got my admission into the university of my choice with the help of Prof Bankole Davis , one of the most connected man to any instituition , who helped me, even when my post ume wasnt good, ..I also read testimonies on how he helped students gain admission even when their jamb was bad. So i applied with him and HUrray! I am a student of AAU( Ambrose Alli Univeristy) Faculty of law.
I believe He can help you too in any area you're facing difficulties in gaining admission.. You can contact him on his Email :Bankoledavis@gmail.com or call his mobile 08133835124
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by brainpower(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
What you don't understand is that gone are those days when men fight man to man without weapons. Nowadays, before you say jack, your head is broken with a bottle or stone or stick and worse still your hand is cut off with a machete. I hope the above answers your question on what I will do. And after that, within 5seconds I will be at the police station to report him because people like this are licensed not to fight in public. Moreover he's just on steroids.
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
brainpower:
What you don't understand is that gone are those days when men fight man to man without weapons. Nowadays, before you say jack, your head is broken with a bottle or stone or stick and worse still your hand is cut off with a machete. I hope the above answers your question on what I will do. And after that, within 5seconds I will be at the police station to report him because people like this are licensed not to fight in public. Moreover he's just on steroids.

Oga you are talking too much. You mean to tell me you carry a stone, a stick or machete around all the time?
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by cherylsmith(f): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Is this for real? shocked
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Ragner(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
I don't know what I'll Do yet. But one thing is for Sure. Someone will Cry!
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherylsmith:
Is this for real? shocked

No he's a cartoon character wink
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by marwanafrica: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
like seriousely
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
marwanafrica:
like seriousely

Seriously
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by brainpower(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrCuddles:

Oga you are talking too much. You mean to tell me you carry a stone, a stick or machete around all the time?

I didn't expect everyone to understand. And to make it simpler I actually listed these three things to make it easy. Wherever you go you must find either a stick or stone or machete.
My point is, I can't fight this man if he does that, but it doesn't stop me from injuring him. And I thought this topic was opened for fun, how come you are taking it serious?
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
brainpower:

I didn't expect everyone to understand. And to make it simpler I actually listed these three things to make it easy. Wherever you go you must find either a stick or stone or machete.
My point is, I can't fight this man if he does that, but it doesn't stop me from injuring him. And I thought this topic was opened for fun, how come you are taking it serious?

Lol I dey find your trouble. Not all guys with muscles can fight sha.
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by phlio(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
while he grabs her boobs I grabs his balls tenaciously...... won't let it go
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
I will beat him to pulp.

3 Likes

Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
rawpadgin:
i will punch his balls

paw paw
he will definitely be down for some time
then u would be as good as dead when next he sees u
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by trigar12(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
I will smile at my girlfriend, say sorry to the guy then move on

1 Like

Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by cherylsmith(f): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrCuddles:

No he's a cartoon character wink

I'm shocked o. He's huge tho but his ding dong looks small. I thought when someone is huge, everything is huge too. undecided... There's no bulge cry
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
I'll simply call the police! undecided
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by mikool007(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Me ; pls SIR grad it as much as you want
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Oahray: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherylsmith:

I'm shocked o. He's huge tho but his ding dong looks small. I thought when someone is huge, everything is huge too. undecided... There's no bulge cry
M!!! Is this really you? cheesy
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by cherylsmith(f): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Oahray:
M!!! Is this really you? cheesy
Jeez!!! grin grin

shocked shocked.
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Oahray: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherylsmith:
Jeez!!! grin grin grin
never mind my reading what you wrote, I didn't tongue cheesy
Please I need to talk to you.
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Remilekun101: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
I will Shake him and even give him my bum to press

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? / Suggestive Photos Of Youths Swimming At The Beach On Boxing Day / Twins Who Married Twins And Lived Under Same Roof For 24yrs(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.