Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Turn Your Scripts/Stories To Gold! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Turn Your Scripts/Stories To Gold! (934 Views)

Turn Your Ideas Into Scripts / Anyone Or Marketer Interested In Financing The Production Of My Scripts / Animation Studio Looking For Scripts To Buy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Scripts/Stories To Gold! by Major001(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dear Writer, do you know that Nollywood is currently valued at about $250 million? Do you know that about 300 movie producers make an estimated 200 movies every month? Isn't it about time you had your share of the cake? At Igwe Consulting, we help you realise your writing dreams.

Igwe Consulting consits of professional writers, editors, scriptwriters, script editors, ghostwriters, and book marketing experts with over seven years experience. Our services include:

Scriptwriting (novels and short stories)
Script editing.
Creative editing.
Ghost writing.
Book marketing consulting.
Formatting and publishing books as ebooks on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Apple, Kobo, Google books and over 15 other online stores to millions of readers around the world.
Successfully selling scripts to movie producers.
Getting real Nollywood or Hollywood Script Formats.

Contact us today:

Igwe Consulting
40b Commercial Avenue,
Sabo, Yaba, Lagos.
07055256144 or 07030914532
(pls, no flashing or texting)
Re: Turn Your Scripts/Stories To Gold! by Kensharval(m): 1:40am On Jul 23, 2015
I am intrested in the business, but before i can call you pls we have to chat a little using e-mail. here is mine: kensharval@gmail.com
Re: Turn Your Scripts/Stories To Gold! by Godmother(f): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Major001:
Dear Writer, do you know that Nollywood is currently valued at about $250 million? Do you know that about 300 movie producers make an estimated 200 movies every month? Isn't it about time you had your share of the cake? At Igwe Consulting, we help you realise your writing dreams.

Igwe Consulting consits of professional writers, editors, scriptwriters, script editors, ghostwriters, and book marketing experts with over seven years experience. Our services include:

Script editing.
Creative editing.
Ghost writing.
Formatting and publishing books as ebooks on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Apple, Kobo, Google books and over 15 other online stores to millions of readers around the world.

Contact us today:

Igwe Consulting
40b Commercial Avenue,
Sabo, Yaba, Lagos.

How much does a script go for?
Re: Turn Your Scripts/Stories To Gold! by mandy1990: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
I have written stories already.my email is mandyobabues@gmail.com
Re: Turn Your Scripts/Stories To Gold! by pmjchuks(m): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
interested Peterchuksreal4@gmail.com
Re: Turn Your Scripts/Stories To Gold! by okorro1(f): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Interested- do u work during weekends? Nd pls like how much do scripts go for?
Re: Turn Your Scripts/Stories To Gold! by SegilolaSalami: 6:35am On May 16, 2016
Major001:

Script editing.
Creative editing.
Ghost writing.

Contact us today:

Igwe Consulting
40b Commercial Avenue,
Sabo, Yaba, Lagos.

Yes, how much do scripts go for?

(1) (Reply)

A Very Good Writer Needed, Pay Is ₦3 Per Word / How Do I Publish My Poems?? / Nice Jamb Story Write Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.