Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help (32151 Views)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa / Woman Seeking To Separate Fighters Set Son, Seven-year-old Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by anumide(f): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
bustback:
I posted a news I saw online about radio biafra making waves in engulfed, tribuneonlineng.com/content/radio-biafra-makes-wave-enugu. Someone even called me ewuawusa, I didn't abuse nor incite anybody but the Mods banned me till 2019.

a moderator banned ... for Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g, incitement . Ban expires at...
, the thread was also closed as well.

What I want to say is that nairaland moderators are bloody liars. They are biased and unjust and if they continue one day nairaland will go Down. I don't know why they try to hide the truth and this goes to show that everything about Nigeria is useless. Maybe you know or not but let me remind you, the day Nigeria goes down nairaland will go down as well and your foolish acts will be rewarded. If you like ban me again, I have said what I want to say.

create a forum, name it biafraudland. PROBLEM SOLVED!
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by akoaki(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Abugab:
When a people seek help from man they get disappointment as result. Seek God and he will answer you. If he made advances and yet the problem persisted, was the woman hypnotised? Simple thing to do is bounce and seek a real man of God.
For the Pastor, he will have God to face and get his due.
For those seeking to satisfy their stomachs, material and sexual yearnings and have chosen to achieve these desires in the name of God, well, the society and heaven will judge you all.
This is a case of the perverted pastor versus the gullible woman

I admire the phrase "...... the society will judge..." Our society needs to do more to condemn these criminal pastors and religious leaders. The problem with nigerians across board is that we fear to critically comment about the clergy or sanction them when necessary. Religion is not helping this nation and its people.
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Ifebazz(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Pastors and women?

What is it about women that brings out the weaknesses in pastors?pastors are not medical doctors, but in Nigeria we have elevated them to a near god status. I hate blaming the victims, but sometimes these women have a blame too in whatever misfortune that befalls them.

There are medical explanations for everything.

I hardly blame the pastors. The gullible women are the ones I blame. They seek medical treatment in church. Seek spiritual healing in the hospital. Then seek financial upliftment in a guys house. What else do they expect to find?
In fact, Nigerians always have spiritual undertones for everything physical. There're no coincidences at all. It must be one old man or woman in the village that is responsible for their mistakes and ultimate misfortune. They're yet to see, funnier stories will pop out as long as women put pastors as demigods in their lives.
One pastor impregnated a woman and her two daughters in Asaba. What were they all seeking, miracles right? Well it sure did happen!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Ifebazz(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
elantraceey:
All those bringing ridicule to the church of God will continue to be disgraced one by one.
Trader open shop, customer come, e happen, wetin come concern God for the matter?
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by mustymatic(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
dongozzy:
Always na pastor una the talk about una no the ever talk about iman, this Nairaland is being pershal Ptchheeew u OP
E vex you?
Pastors are to rape as terrorist is to suicide
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by francizy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
elantraceey:

Lol , since you want my reply I'll tell you nope, it won't add anything to you. Let God be his judge.

Chai! Too many heavenly cases on ground.. angry grin
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by francizy(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ifebazz:

Trader open shop, customer come, e happen, wetin come concern God for the matter?

Stop this nonsense please. Condemn evil when thou see one!
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by boolet: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Konji na bad thing oh! grin
This one no be konji matter; sheer indiscipline and criminality.
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Legit: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
dre11:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/city-news/60142-pastor-in-police-net-over-alleged-extra-marital-affairs
This should tell u that these pastors don't beliv in dat so called "holy Book" they are thieves, pedophile,scammers. But then, there fools born daily, that give their money, and now their most priced possession, sex.
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by ikubch(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Abugab:
When a people seek help from man they get disappointment as result. Seek God and he will answer you. If he made advances and yet the problem persisted, was the woman hypnotised? Simple thing to do is bounce and seek a real man of God.
For the Pastor, he will have God to face and get his due.
For those seeking to satisfy their stomachs, material and sexual yearnings and have chosen to achieve these desires in the name of God, well, the society and heaven will judge you all.
This is a case of the perverted pastor versus the gullible woman
To me every human beinG is the same to me. Human nature can nevr be Wish away hence I don't buy any man of God even I asked my wife not to take my kids to any church. I am a self trained philosopher and psychologist then you will understand life better. No hope and watch ur back always. Humans my foot!
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:
I don't feel sorry for her.

Why will these ladies keep being gullible for godsake. Mtchew.

They all thought & said the same thing,until they fell for it...Itz just that most women,if not all falls for seduction.
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by AkSquared(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
mytime24:
Endtime pstR
Pastor is jst a title why not blame d woman?
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Ifebazz(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
francizy:

Stop this nonsense please. Condemn evil when thou see one!
Please which evil sir, the pastors sitting jejely in their churches doing their thing or the miracle seeking gullible women? If there's incidence of rape, well call the police.
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Elevation(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Most of the topics here always dent the image of Pastors, I don't know what this forum will gain from staining or rather spreading the news of stained Pastors either genuine or fake.
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Abugab(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
akoaki:

I admire the phrase "...... the society will judge..." Our society needs to do more to condemn these criminal pastors and religious leaders. The problem with nigerians across board is that we fear to critically comment about the clergy or sanction them when necessary. Religion is not helping this nation and its people.

You are right.
Because of our 'mumu' in serving them instead of God they all play god.
Very sad situation indeed
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by fF01(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nigerians no go ever learn, dey don turn pastors to God. any small tin pastor! pastor!! damn it. yeah! God uses some bur most ar dead fake.
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by fF01(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
ogogoromasta:
VictoriaBee
kiss
u neva hear say dem don ban ogogoro abi??
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by keandre: 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
pireluci:

U don't need a 'man of God' to pray for u. U can pray to God by urself. When will folks learn

Maybe the message (prayer) will be conveyed without any form of hindrance when administered by the so called mog
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Ifebazz(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
sauceny:

They all thought & said the same thing,until they fell for it...Itz just that most women,if not all falls for seduction.
No, women love to be told lies! They love to hear you say they're beautiful even when they don't need masks for a horror movie part. They love to hear that all will be well once they do such and such. They love to hear that. Just tell them fantastic lies. They love it.
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by ogogoromasta: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
fF01:

u neva hear say dem don ban ogogoro abi??

yelz dey alwaizz
ban ogogoro
buh it will alwaizz
return cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Ifebazz(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Elevation:
Most of the topics here always dent the image of Pastors, I don't know what this forum will gain from staining or rather spreading the news of stained Pastors either genuine or fake.
Please if you have news on Imams let us know.
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by azimibraun: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lucky Me. My mum told me from when I was. Child it's "Pray with me" not "Pray for me" that's what I will pass onto my kids too.
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Israel5(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Black sheeps in the fold. Smh
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
ogogoromasta:
VictoriaBee

kiss

......and spread the legs to single dudes
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by fF01(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
ogogoromasta:

yelz dey alwaizz ban ogogoro buh it will alwaizz return cool
lmao! no b lie. pipu still dey tidy am sha.
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
see why we should be careful about pastors.
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by ogogoromasta: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Frankie9ice:

......and spread the legs to single dudes

yelz, lyk d
slaag she iz
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by ogogoromasta: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
fF01:

lmao! no b lie. pipu still dey tidy am sha.

i dey tell
yuh cool
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by qtx(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Pastors and women?

What is it about women that brings out the weaknesses in pastors?pastors are not medical doctors, but in Nigeria we have elevated them to a near god status. I hate blaming the victims, but sometimes these women have a blame too in whatever misfortune that befalls them.

My brother, everywhere you to turn to these days this is the kind of ugly news you get. What is really wrong with the church nowadays?
Imagine this other horrible one too A Senior Pastor Jailed For 4 Years Over Sex Offence With A Teen Church Member http://robminds.com/a-senior-pastor-jailed-for-4-years-for-sex-offence-with-a-teen-church-member/
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Classicman47(m): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Pastors and women?

Yea? Ok doctor we have seen and heard from u. But maybe u shld have made ursef available when she was looking for help all over the place. I don't think u've ever found ursef in a seemingly hopeless situation that drove u to desperation.
I promise u, u will always have an opinion in someone else's bad situation until it becomes urs.
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by victoreltemur: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Pastors and women?

I tnk d woman is to b blaimed.aw cn women be so so stupid to d extent that somone tells u its until they sleep wt u ,then dts wen all will b well?...isn't dt so hilarious?sme women just don't learn.that's the usefulness of forums like these..to learn and nt fall into traps that others do...I knw in a short while,I ll still read FP,that another eediot gets pregnant for a pastor again.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart / Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.