Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help (32152 Views)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa / Woman Seeking To Separate Fighters Set Son, Seven-year-old Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by IYANGBALI: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
anumide:

create a forum, name it biafraudland. PROBLEM SOLVED!
hahahahahahaahahahaah you wicked walahi

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Greatfes17: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Do this pastors use magical powers on women?
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Onlymewakacum(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Konji na bad thing oh! grin

Lol
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by alphalpha(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Pastors and women?

What is it about women that brings out the weaknesses in pastors?pastors are not medical doctors, but in Nigeria we have elevated them to a near god status. I hate blaming the victims, but sometimes these women have a blame too in whatever misfortune that befalls them.

There are medical explanations for everything.

not everything
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by ijustdey: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
Spells:
that's wat u get wen u seek help from man not God...

Gracias
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Missmossy(f): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Some women are just so gullible to these supposed men of God.

This makes them fall easy prey to these evil predators.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Emodeee: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Missmossy:
Some women are just so gullible to these supposed men of God.

This makes them fall easy prey to these evil predators.

Hmmmmm. Which church do u attend?
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Yasirarafat: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Pastors and women?

What is it about women that brings out the weaknesses in pastors?pastors are not medical doctors, but in Nigeria we have elevated them to a near god status. I hate blaming the victims, but sometimes these women have a blame too in whatever misfortune that befalls them.

I think this pastor did his original work

pastors - exporting illegal drugs
pastors- human trafficking
pastors- raping thier patients (spiritually grin )
and the worst site of the game is : Leaving them freeee cheesy
Christianity grin
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Elevation(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Ifebazz:

Please if you have news on Imams let us know.
The opposite of Christianity is not Islam. Christianity is more than a religion, comparing Islam and Christianity is not sensible.
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by SisterCaro(m): 5:30am On Jul 18, 2015
HungerBAD:
Pastors and women?

let it happen to your sister or daughter and we will see if you will still stick around to pay her medical bills until the solution she already said wasnt found to be found.

Some people are very fond of talking all manner of nonsense until they have been put in the same situation. You cannot even help a beggar you see by the street every day but you always have solutions for everyone else's problem.im sure if you are asked to assist her with your finances until she finds the medical solution to her problem is found, you will disappear from the face of this earth

In the medical field and you know sometimes doctors just give patients certain diagnosis even if its not entirely the case, which only gives people hope that things will change and never do?
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by kenoz(m): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2015
embarassed
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2015
I pity some people using the holy Spirit to lie. I also pity some gullible ones who don't stuudy the scriptures to really know what God says #smh
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Ifebazz(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2015
Elevation:
The opposite of Christianity is not Islam. Christianity is more than a religion, comparing Islam and Christianity is not sensible.
When making contextual statements, don't generalise. 'In your opinion Christianity is more than...' how about the Bahi's opinion or the Hindu or the Muslim or the Atheists? Christianity should be a practice not 'say say' that we have here about. I don't subscribe to the idea that one religion is the best or stuff like that whereas the people making that claim have more faults than the religions they so condemn.
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
When you are typing your PASTOR especially in such cases, please please put it in quote. Thank you
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Shameless man!
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by dongozzy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
mustymatic:
E vex you? Pastors are to rape as terrorist is to suicide
you be fool
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by mustymatic(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2015
dongozzy:

you be fool
E Don Vex grin
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by mustymatic(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2015
Snowflake002:
When you are typing your PASTOR especially in such cases, please please put it in quote. Thank you
Hypocritical community
Re: Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help by mustymatic(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2015
Elevation:
You be fool...Christianity is still evolving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart / Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo / Is It Right For My Wife To Serve Her Brother Food Before Me In My Own House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.