Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayers For The Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayers For The Wife. (505 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Omo Wahala Dey Ooo. Whatsapp Chat Exposes Cheating And Lying Husband / The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayer Points For The Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayers For The Wife. by Pamshow: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Every Christian knows that prayer, right prayers, changes people, events and circumstances. There is nothing too hard for the right prayer to reorder, including the unfaithful husband.

I found over 70 of such prayers recently and I reproduce here two for the wife who wants to change her immoral husband by prayers.

PRAYER 1
For Prayer Grace, Revival And Strength.
Romans 8:26; Psalms 102:2; Psalms 4:1; John 16:23-24; Luke 18:1-7

Lord, input fresh prayer grace in me to revive my prayer life. Let the Holy Spirit of God increase daily prayer hunger in me and cause me to pray fervently, effectually and continually. As I pray, Lord, stretch forth your hand, and by your power, favour me with the answer. Lord, judge every wrong or evil foundation and influence confusing, captivating and defiling my husband. Spoil every association or relationship that feeds every misunderstanding and unfaithfulness in my home but grant me a changed, godly, faithful (and truthful) husband, and fulfilled marriage.

PRAYER 2
For Wisdom In Confession And Conduct.
James 1:5-6; Ecclesiastes 9:18; Proverbs 14:1

Father, I need your wisdom to conduct my marital responsibilities orderly, acceptably and lovingly. Grant me the grace to forgive my husband in order not to hinder my own prayers. Cut off misleading friends, relations and neighbors from influencing me into inappropriate behavior or careless utterances to my husband or marriage. Help me not to initiate, encourage or perpetuate malice, confusion or disharmony in my home. Order my thoughts, words and actions aright so as to win over my husband to fear God first, then love and care for me.

You may check other prayer points that have produced outstanding results for those who used them, including yours truly, here
Re: The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayers For The Wife. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
cool
Re: The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayers For The Wife. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
This. Is serious
Re: The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayers For The Wife. by HungerBAD: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
cool

Na u I follow reach here.

Wetin the OP talk?

1 Like

Re: The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayers For The Wife. by kossyablaze(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Prayer or no prayer.Diz hoes aint loyal

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayers For The Wife. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
HungerBAD:

Na u I follow reach here.

Wetin the OP talk?
Normal talk... Garbage

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation And Pest Control: Bedbug, Ticks, Rats, Mosquitoes Etc / Letter To Nigerian Parents (part 1) / How To Tell If Your Child Is Suffering From Attention Deficit Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.