Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) (11720 Views)

Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” / New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field / Congolese Singer Papa Wemba Dies After Collapsing On Stage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by godlypaul72: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rapture Alert: By Papa Adeboye (Check out the list of scary photos at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naija.photoshop.app)

The end is HERE!!!

ADEBOYE'S TESTIMONY (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naija.photoshop.app)
I saw it again. This time more scary. The end-time is more than nigh. It will happen like a flash unexpected and time shall be no more for repentance. In my dream, it was as if God shut his ears. I saw multitude of people running into a church. But inside that church, screaming and shouting everywhere; people making utterances to heaven. Behold it was as if a strange spirit entered into some people more clearly, I emember seeing an old man who was beside me whom the said spirit entered into and as he let out a cry, he disappeared and few other people. At that point, I realised that the rapture has taken place. I cried the more. Immediately, the devil took over and started making mockery of the left over Christians. He had a register of everyone's name...At this point, I woke up. The end is more than near. What breaks my heart the most is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus comes now?. Many are unaware that the end is near. Don't tell me that it's advancement in technology or development. If any area of your life is not in sync with God's word - Repent and be converted. If you miss heaven you can never miss hell...think about it. Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is that it is for eternity...Don't keep this message and don't get annoyed when u receive this just do the whole world a favour and keep broadcasting the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naija.photoshop.app, u might save a lost soul. Please rather than post and forward senseless messages. Send to everyone you know. Only 7% will re-send this link. Don't be among the 93% who will not share the link. Satan said "I wonder how humans claim to Love God and disobey Him, and claim that they hate me."

9 Shares

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by kamair237(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by thaoriginator: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by misreal(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by Talk2bryant(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
They have brought this share or die thing to NL undecided

6 Likes

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by lomprico(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Talk2bryant:
Lol really share or die grin

4 Likes

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by marwanafrica: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
hereafter is real turn to Allah b4 u return to Allah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by pretydiva(f): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
God please forgive me all my sins,i don't want 2 miss ur kingdom

3 Likes

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nice scary pics..

Na for dream he snap am?

10 Likes

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by opblow(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Nice scary pics..

Na for dream he snap am?

I wonder grin

11 Likes

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Nice scary pics..

Na for dream he snap am?

You dey mind them?

7 Likes

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by EmmySparky(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Talk2bryant:
I swear that thing tire me...some go even threaten u with curses...share or this share or that...

6 Likes

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by EmmySparky(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
I wonder where them get these pictures

1 Like

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by boolet: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin cheesy I laugh in Idoma cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Who com help baba draw this one or na baba draw wetin he see for hin dream by himself? Make he go tell this to Americans wey dey do gay marriage na and hear wetin dey go talk

4 Likes

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by DONADAMS(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
na 4 dream he snap d pixOK...na wich fone he use?

1 Like

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
I've always been seeing dis message on whatsaapp 4 like 2 yrs now. E tire meundecided

2 Likes

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by lyriclekidd(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
cheekilicious:
I've always been seeing dis message on whatsaapp 4 like 2 yrs now. E tire meundecided

feo
Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by Airforce1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Remember me on the last day oh lord
Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by AlienStar: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Who com help baba draw this one or na baba draw wetin he see for hin dream by himself? Make he go tell this to Americans wey dey do gay marriage na and hear wetin dey go talk
It will happen lyk in d days of Noah! d word of God must come to pass.
Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by AlienStar: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
It's nt an easy route but His grace is sufficient!
Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
AlienStar:
It will happen lyk in d days of Noah! d word of God must come to pass.
America will be like present day Greece someday with messed up economy,Greece used to be the world power in those days too. But they probably offended God and he made them what they are now,they're nothing now.
Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by AlienStar: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
iamrealdeji:
America will be like present day Greece someday with messed up economy,Greece used to be the world power in those days too. But they probably offended God and he made them what they are now,they're nothing now.
i hope so
Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by cococandy(f): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
So the fellow took a camera to heaven and hell and got these nice photos smiley
Una Welldone.

1 Like

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by lovely17(m): 12:24am On Jul 18, 2015
mtchew you people have brought this shitty whatsapp message here
Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by Israel5(m): 1:48am On Jul 18, 2015
O lord have mercy on Israel! May our testimonies be 'heaven at last' in Jesus' Name.
Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 18, 2015
he that has ears. let him hear
Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by mankand(m): 6:34am On Jul 18, 2015
Fairy tales for mind control. CA the the Christians read the book of Matthew 23 :1-36 from the perspective of the speaker (jesus) to his listeners (disciples) that jesus was either drunk when telling them about the second coming not he might have come and gone?
Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by Sommyangel(f): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:
Remember me on the last day oh lord
lol.. U no go like repent before them remember u

1 Like

Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by Airforce1(m): 7:16am On Jul 18, 2015
Sommyangel:
lol.. U no go like repent before them remember u

I pray 3times everyday, I don't miss sunday service
I don't fight, I don't beat

I'm law abiding and I don't take what's not mine.

I don't fornicate, I love and respect my elders

So why I no go make heaven?
Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by Sommyangel(f): 7:57am On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:

I pray 3times everyday, I don't miss sunday service I don't fight, I don't beat
I'm law abiding and I don't take what's not mine.
I don't fornicate, I love and respect my elders
So why I no go make heaven?
lol.. May the forces be with you
Re: Rapture Alert!!! Testimony By Papa Adeboye Of RCCG (see Scary Photos!!!) by NoraKim(f): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2015
So help us God cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Swazi Lady Whose B00bs Got People Talking During Their Cultural Festival / Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. / Meet 60 Years Old Actress Who Looks Like 20 Years Old Woman [must See Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.