Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:53 PM

Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) (33561 Views)

Beautiful Prewedding Shoot Of Nollywood Actress Ajanigo Simeon / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by walemadu: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
I can feel the love cos I like and know good thing. May God bless ur marriage and sustain the love in Jesus name amen.
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by Missmossy(f): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Really nice, mine will be in four years time cheesy
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by prettyJoy22(f): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Happy married life
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by Otamayomi1(f): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
una try all d best
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by mamajaz(f): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lilshorecords:
why the girl teeth con be like that na
Wey your own teeth?
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by Lilshorecords(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
mamajaz:
Wey your own teeth?
shey i talk to you??
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Lord of the Rings??
buygala:
Together since 2009?

Issorait smiley

The wedding had better take place sharply before she becomes a Lord of The Ring smiley

Photo-shoots don't mean shitt until the dotted lines are signed sad
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by mamajaz(f): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lilshorecords:
shey i talk to you??
Yas
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by lepasharon(f): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
the traditional outfits is the best
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by LollyFunmiz(f): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
sucess001:
[size=16pt]Chai...90% of the people viewing this thread are females...make una no worry...God will do ya own....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(runs out of thread before they start bashing)[/size]

Amen
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by mekonglobal(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
dplordx:
proly the most creative pre-wedding shot ive ever seen in my entire life. One word: 'LOVELY!!!' wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by Nimi22(f): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Slimsy so nice to know ur sis is a friend and a fellow church member. God make d day great and the marriage greater.
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:26am On Jul 24, 2015
I love these
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by pendusky(m): 5:32am On Jul 24, 2015
Obascoetubi:
how come thiese pix provide delicious food on my table?

u suppose not open am at all!
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by CHARLYX9: 6:10am On Jul 24, 2015
whats all this useless thing with people and relationship after a month or 2 they come back here to report divorce case as if here na court.bunch of bastards and hypocrites lurking all over the website.#TeamHateRelationships
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2015
I pray the 'together since 2009' turns to 'together forever'.
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by tobiogunboye(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2015
...Love it.
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by andreernest28(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2015
dis guy no get hair for head ni
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by codephela(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy..lovely,,the pics making too much sense,wishing dem HML in advance and a Blessed and stable Home...#shalom!
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by bigmummy7(f): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2015
lovely, wish you a blissful marriage.

1 Like

Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by mekybabe1: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2015
This school bf and gf thing sef..hmmmm.
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by edwife(f): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
If I talk my mind now people go wan chop me alive.

Edwife abeg come tell me wetin I go talk for here . grin

Just say hmmmm nice gringrin
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2015
edwife:

Just say hmmmm nice gringrin
Saying it nicely when it isn't that nice is not my style . grin

How are you?
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by edwife(f): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Saying it nicely when it isn't that nice is not my style . grin

How are you?

I am good dear,you?
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2015
edwife:

I am good dear,you?
over fine dey worry me . grin
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by edwife(f): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
over fine dey worry me . grin

I can see that cheesycheesy
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by slimsy(f): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nimi22:
Slimsy so nice to know ur sis is a friend and a fellow church member. God make d day great and the marriage greater.
Amen.
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by slimsy(f): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thank you all for your wishes and prayers. God bless you.
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
edwife:

I can see that cheesycheesy
I wan be like you nau. grin
Re: Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) by edwife(f): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
I wan be like you nau. grin

Lol but i don't look for trouble na,you be real trouble maker.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalander Wheelchair Entrepreneur White Wedding - Photos / 30 Fascinating New Year SMS & Poems To Send To Your Loved Ones / A Gallant Nigerian Soldier Weds His Beautiful Wife [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.