Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) (50315 Views)

El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Crowd In Illorin. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by LMAyedun(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
President Buhari today recounted how his security was unable to keep excited youths far from him as he left the national Mosque today, saying if one of them had a knife and had bad intentions, he would have been injured. See how close they got to him

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Firefire(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ba komi

Barka da salah jama'a

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by madgoat(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
May God continue to protect u sir.

165 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by PrinceZahzah(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pls forgive my TRESPASSES.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
hehehehe
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by PrinceZahzah(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pls forgive my "TRESPASSERs".
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by adioolayi(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Of a truth they were really close....Only God can protect

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by sleekpro(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
This dourlard is too local!

I just said ma mind!

If think other wise, you can #goanddie!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Na God wey him be wey be say person no go near am anyhow?,even God ain't like that.
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by LMAyedun(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
More...
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by lordtim001(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
So if he was injured at least no one would be responsible.Thank God,ndi Boko were not around.If not . . . . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by domopps(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
But thank God for God!

Cheeeeers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
a man loved by his people,sai baba

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by BRAV0O(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
One of the reasons why I respect dis man PMB and many of our past leaders from north, forget their office level you can see them any where any time and you will be amaze like wtf! Is dis nigeria president you that such a nice feelings sometimes.
I think office of a president is not just to seat down in his office president of a country should be able to move around see different people his ruling everyday,
Nice one grandpa! We are expecting to see you over here in my neighborhood one of dis days grin

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Normal thing with Bubu So undecided
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Tundenoni(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
sleekpro:

I just said ma mind!

Aba! Oga Sleekpro, u have the balls to say a former head of state is local, Aba! A retired general for that matter. Before I can say my mind too, just as you have said your mind, please answer this question "who is your father? Where has he been to? Who knows him?..
If you can't answer then you are a saTAN.

I just said ma mind.

173 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by iliyande(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
This buhari nawaoo.

what do we expect of someone who hire body guards to protect him instead of professionals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
kiss Sai Baba 70.

His a great man!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by CR77(f): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
cheesy i am happy nothing happened to you. You must fulfil your campaign promises cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by CR77(f): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin
BRAV0O:

One of the reasons why I respect dis man PMB and many of our past leaders from north, forget their office level you can see them any where any time and you will be amaze like wtf! Is dis nigeria president you that such a nice feelings sometimes.
I think office of a president is not just to seat down in his office president of a country should be able to move around see different people his ruling everyday,
Nice one grandpa! We are expecting to see you over here in my neighborhood one of dis days grin

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Afrocatalyst: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nobody has any bad intentions against you. Are you scared? Have you offended anyone?
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by CR77(f): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sleekpro:

I just said ma mind!

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by aminho(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
this man ain't human!!! Even the taniods insulting him will cheer him in front of him

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by CR77(f): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
omasiagu:
How I wish a bomb will go off there!
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Excited youths indeed...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by jamex93(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
all shouting sai baba!!!

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
angry
Re: President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) by omenka(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
madgoat:
May God continue to protect u sir.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / The Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.