Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) (13118 Views)

Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship) - Maiden Ed. / 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins / 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by Umartins1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
I also declare my interest as one of the participants. My only problem is that mtn network is not too good in my area. It may let me down when the competition eventually starts, nonetheless, I'm fully interested in the competition.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by mojeed4(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2015
Can't wait to get this started.... grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by mpdaminstrel: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hopefully I can around for dis
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by Kutunban: 1:08am On Aug 13, 2015
I went throgh the 65 pages of the last edition and I found it insightful, I will love to participate.

Please can some one relate the FBN question I posted to the previous winner to solve ?

I also notice some participants had problems sending answers via emails. I'll suggests a BBM or Whatapp platform for them to submit their various answers.

My suggestion is that the questions should be in stages of elementary level, high school level, college level and then advanced level so that it can be more interesting and for more participants to feel the sense of belonging. My Opinion

Good Initiative OP!
Looking forward to participating in this honorable contest.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by adebisiolumide5(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2015
Am interested
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by testimonyismine1: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2015
visit http://www.passcbt.cf for free post utme training unlimited questions to practice
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Following . . .
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by AreaFada2: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Good thread.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by Ronk2(f): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
I av interest in this maths competition, i hope to av chance when it is time.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by Seamione(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
I'm really really interested, in fact, I had to change my status from a guest to a registered nairalander because of this
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by mojeed4(m): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
When will the contest begin na
Its obvious people who are interested in bringing ideas already did.
Let's get this started already...
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by Seamione(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
mojeed4:
When will the contest begin na
Its obvious people who are interested in bringing ideas already did.
Let's get this started already...
seconded jare
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2547605/how-simple-geometry-calculations-display
How Can Simple Geometry Calculations Display Gregorian Calendar Dates?
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
The Nickzom Empire is really growing fast these days. Nickzom [www.nickzom.com] has integrated a new web application - CALCULUS. The calculus web application is divided into mini web applications - DIFFERENTIATION and INTEGRATION.

In the DIFFERENTIATION mini web application, Nickzom can solve the following:
[www.nickzom.com/differentiation.html]

1. A table of standard derivatives
2. Gradient of a straight line graph
3. Derivative of a power of x
4. Differentiation of polynomials
5. Function of a function
6. Product Rule
7. Quotient Rule

In the INTEGRATION mini web application, Nickzom can solve the following:
[www.nickzom.com/integration.html]

1. A table of standard integrals
2. Integral of a power of x
3. Integration of polynomials
4. Functions of a linear function of x and lots more to come

Please know that in Nickzom the answer is not just given to you. We also show the steps of how the answer came about in an effective and efficient manner.

I have worked so hard on this website so I am begging please share this website and its functionalities to your friends and if you are above the contents of this website you can share it to anyone who needs it.

If you have any calculation problem you want to lift off your chest. Just contact us and it would be integrated into the website ASAP.

Thank You
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by mojeed4(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Richiez:
Hello Nairalanders!

I must say that this is long overdue as many have waited earnestly and patiently for the commencement of 3rd edition of the [size=14pt]Nairaland Math Quiz Competition[/size].

In this regard, i have decided to set the motion for what i would call 'The pre-competition arrangements' by asking for suggestions from math gurus, math lovers and wanna be math geniuses. In order to make sound contributions, you might want to;

1. make a review on the Previous Edition
2. suggest ways we can improve on the style used for the competition, things we need to add, things we ought to drop, and thing that needs modification.

Let's set the ball rolling!

Richiez (co-mod, Education Section)

When will this start!!! we are tired of waiting.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by Adexvalentine(m): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2015
I am really interested. Pls lets get it started
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by newsteller: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Over 50,000 Jamb candidates are offered admission today visit https://allstudentarena.com to see if you are among
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by agentofchange1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Richiez:

i'm hoping you'll be joining the organizing team, you're really a force to reckon with wink

boss,..what happened to our quiz. sir.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by saitechh(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
I am interested in the competition
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by trino: 12:38am On Jan 06, 2017
Cant believe a software can do this. it is called Testdriller mathsolver 2017. Order yours now. Call 08034047666 or Email: testdrillersoftwaresolutions@gmail.com

Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) by agentofchange1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
trino:
Cant believe a software can do this. it is called Testdriller mathsolver 2017. Order yours now. Call 08034047666 or Email: testdrillersoftwaresolutions@gmail.com
where can download from please. ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Futo Pre-degree Form Now On Sale / JAMB: Report Any Institution That Charges More Than N2000 For Post-UTME / Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.