Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation (28440 Views)

Top 5 African Safari Destinations For An Unforgetable Getaway / Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries / Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Thank you all for your insightful comments. I really appreciate... cheesy
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
youngman we're not against ur tour with ur bae

plz i beg u in the name of God

let whatever happens remain there

dnt come back here and narrate to us how u left ur bae overseas cos she deprived u sex

Tnx and God bless ..

grin grin grin
This cracked me up!
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
Codedbadboy:
Pls, how did this make front page under 5mins. Are u friends with Lalasticlala? Anyway, u can go to whispering palms in badagry

Not 5 minutes bro... 5 days rather
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Try banana island or coconut island or pawpaw island or any other fruit island yu might tink of. Just make sure it has island.

Thanks for this info... I'm pretty sure you are in Alomo "High" Land...
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Pearlvictory:
Google.com.ng has never failed.I believe it's there you need to post this.
If you still need my suggestion....Lake Chad would be fine or Sambisa Botanical Garden.
You can never underestimate the power of a forum.
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sunofgod:
Mauritius . . . budget $5000 for two people for the week.

This includes flights, taxis, hotels, food and shopping.

Wow... I'd look into this. Thanks so much! cool
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
fammo:
Sambisa Forest Games Reserve.......thank me after....or Never grin

Sup with y'all and Sambisa?
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
LyfeJennings:
Im thinking of Seychelles next month
The ticket is 345k via Emirate airline but I think Kenya air is cheaper.

I hear they usually do promos to beat down the cost...
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
frankson1:
try Bermuda Triangle.

Would go with you rather than her if that's your suggestion. angry
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Lovely..... Hope she deserves this sha.....
She does deserve it like how you first thought when you wore the blue dress on your profile pix.

1 Like

Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
UlqU3:
Try accra Ghana.labadi beach

Hmm... Noted. Will look into this.
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Take her to Cloud 9. Nothing beats that. wink

Mauritius is nice.

Does cloud nine need visa? grin

I'd look up Mauritius too.
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Obiwannn:
Obudu cattle ranch still de function?
Heard its only December it functions.
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Cmanforall:

He wants to propose to her there. wink

Maybe... smiley
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
pickabeau1:
hahahahahahha

all terms and conditions will be disclosed pre - voyage

adrianstylez

Zanzibar
Gambia
cape Verde
Seychelles
Maldives

The only one that info is not so available online is cape verde
You have to get to senegal or gambia then take a flight into the cape verde islands

Zanzibar is in Tanzania (pay visa fee on arrival)

malldives is via dubai..

Zanzibar hmmm...
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
SirdeKay:
The Gambia is also highly recommended. Good hotels, lots of fellow tourists, exotic beaches and other tourist attractions. Low budget too.

Visa?
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
zudozz:
this Nairaland is becoming childish

Or maybe you're growing up faster than all of us.

1 Like

Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
sonymerlot:

Seriously not sure where you will be flying from, but with $5000? I will go to Dominican Republic (Punta Cana) 3 (three solid times) without spending a penny more on flights, taxis, hotels, food, liquor.....it is all inclusive as in unlimited. Shopping, well may be!

Do some research man.

P.S can people refrain from saying or typing Bae when refering to your significant otherundecided

Dominican Republic. Will research on that. Sounds cheap from what you saying.

P.S Can you mind your business on personal matters? tongue
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Obiwannn: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
adrianstylez:

Heard its only December it functions.
eyah..sad sumtn
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
iamord:
Accra is not Ghana! Spread. There are a whole lot of exotic places to visit. Check out The Royal Senchi Resort akosombo. The first 4"star resort in W. Africa

MKO4ever:

Labadi isn't a bad hotel, was there for one week in February this year

Please tell me more about Ghana. I'd appreciate.
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
stboff:

Dude, if you have some cash to burn, try Seychelles.
The place is too fine to be on earth. However the place is F*cking expensive.
Fun things to do,
Buy touritst map. Look up Teddy's UnderGlass Boat and book for a trip. They will take you to several private islands and you can do snorkelling and hiking.
If you like to club, ensure to visit Katiolu night club on a WEDNESDAY. Don't try to be adventurous and attempt to eat an OCTOPUS. Omon you go vomit.
A visit to Anse Lazio beach in Praslin island is a MUST.......
Your babe will fall inlove over and over again.
Forget about the haters telling you to visit Sambisa and the likes, they just don't like to hear that everyone is not as sad as their miserable selves.
Enjoy!.

You ma man niccur! I swear! I'd love to hear more. You been there b4?
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
cyaa:
Try São Tomé. It will cost you about 300K for about 4-5 days. I will also suggest you let your girlfriend know once you have decided on a place so she some with a little spending cash as well . All the best.

Tell me more about this. Thanks.
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
adrianstylez:

Thanks for this info... I'm pretty sure you are in Alomo "High" Land...
you are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by free37: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2015
Osezzua:

I disagree with ur sarcastic comment. I'm from Edo state. The way this country was being ran is shameful and offends the sensibilities of d so - called minorities. Firstly, let's take a look at how power has been shared in our over 50 years of independence. The fact is Nigeria has dealt treacherously with d Igbos. We should apologise to dem and try to appease them this time around. It takes very intelligent but little effort to ferment trouble. If d Igbos have become unsatisfied in this entity called Nigeria, one democratically acceptable option is conduct a referendum. don't muzzle any nigerian who has right to freedom of speech and opinion. Biafra has refused to die because the injustices that led to it are still very active. Anambra iron ore is d purest form in this country, why was ajaokuta iron ore mining company taken to Kogi instead of Anambra? The Igbos are very enterprising, why do they always have to come as far as lagos to pick up imported commodities when they could go to Warri, calabar, Onne etc. The southwest has MMA, The north has airports in Kano n Abuja, what airport does the Igbos have? name one major power generating station in the category of Egbin, kainji, mambilla etc that d Igbos have? have we not marginalised them enough?
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by tsdarkside(m): 2:51am On Jul 25, 2015
Osezzua:

I disagree with ur sarcastic comment. I'm from Edo state. The way this country was being ran is shameful and offends the sensibilities of d so - called minorities. Firstly, let's take a look at how power has been shared in our over 50 years of independence. The fact is Nigeria has dealt treacherously with d Igbos. We should apologise to dem and try to appease them this time around. It takes very intelligent but little effort to ferment trouble. If d Igbos have become unsatisfied in this entity called Nigeria, one democratically acceptable option is conduct a referendum. don't muzzle any nigerian who has right to freedom of speech and opinion. Biafra has refused to die because the injustices that led to it are still very active. Anambra iron ore is d purest form in this country, why was ajaokuta iron ore mining company taken to Kogi instead of Anambra? The Igbos are very enterprising, why do they always have to come as far as lagos to pick up imported commodities when they could go to Warri, calabar, Onne etc. The southwest has MMA, The north has airports in Kano n Abuja, what airport does the Igbos have? name one major power generating station in the category of Egbin, kainji, mambilla etc that d Igbos have? have we not marginalised them enough?

what you write is true..indeed...
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Cameroon1979: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Try Istabul - Turkey.
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by flistyl(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2016
Jtmanager:
seriously dude's I need y'all reply
on a low cost budget of around 300k sha...
thanks in adv

come to kajuru castle kaduna and thank of latter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd Using A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos / Trailer Hangs On Jibowu Bridge, Lagos (Video) / A Trip To Gberefun Village, Badagry, Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.