Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

Signs That You Are Not Meant To Be A Programmer - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Signs That You Are Not Meant To Be A Programmer (7541 Views)

. / I Need A Programmer For A Job / Urgent Need Of A Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That You Are Not Meant To Be A Programmer by rubebe(m): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Anyones,my desktop computer processor is 533MHZ,Memory is 384MB,can I use to code in Java programming language?
Re: Signs That You Are Not Meant To Be A Programmer by Dmayor7(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
rubebe:
Anyones,my desktop computer processor is 533MHZ,Memory is 384MB,can I use to code in Java programming language?

You will not get the coolest experience joor...

Find a better one.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are Not Meant To Be A Programmer by deanwi(m): 1:31am On Nov 15, 2015
Until you are different, The world will not look for you,
Get an IT Skill today to enhance your professionalism at SoftpointApps System
visit us @
www.softpointapps.com
call : 08037892987

Programing in C# or VB.NET
Benefits:
1. Software Development Life Cycle
2. Understanding data structure and algorithm
3. Understanding concept of programing
4. System Compilation and debugging processes
5. Database management & Proficiency in writing SQL queries
6. Development of hospital and school database system
7. Design and implementation of Mailing and Text-To-Speech Apps
Re: Signs That You Are Not Meant To Be A Programmer by calculator123(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
FincoApps:
It's true sha, I agree. By the way you tried for this article o shocked shocked shocked
boss me I need ur contact info preferably whatsapp
Re: Signs That You Are Not Meant To Be A Programmer by FincoApps(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
calculator123:

boss me I need ur contact info preferably whatsapp

You can contact me on 09081552310.... Please on WhatsApp only smiley
Re: Signs That You Are Not Meant To Be A Programmer by calculator123(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
FincoApps:

You can contact me on 09081552310.... Please on WhatsApp only smiley
Thanks boss
Re: Signs That You Are Not Meant To Be A Programmer by Fulaman198(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
The only sign that you are not meant to be a programmer means if you give up too easily. Programming can be hard (depending on what you are programming), but if you don't give up, it can be easy.

For me, the toughest parts of programming were Recursion, and the implementation of different data structures in an efficient algorithm (which is what a good education in Computer Science gives you).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That You Are Not Meant To Be A Programmer by ACFreeHost: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Are you a website developer or a web designer and you need a reliable hosting server provider to host your website for FREE and Adverts FREE? That's why ACFreeHost is here to make that possible for you Publishers, just all you need is to visit www.acfreehost.com and register then you are good to go. No Adverts on your sites, No disk limite, No bandwidth limite e.t.c. Don't worry all are FREE and if you have any question their pleased to assist you. So visit www.acfreehost.com and register Now.!!

VISIT : [url]WWW.ACFREEHOST.COM[/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Site That Requires No Internet Connection To Surf! / A New Search Engine / Download All Phone Number Generator, Imei Tweaking And Bb Imei Gen. For Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.