Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. (40207 Views)

Unlimited Free Browsing Tweaks That Are Still Working August 2016 (7mb/s) / Why Browsing Tweaks Scarce Like This? / Share Cheapest Browsing Tweaks Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by encryptjay(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tell this to Mtn servers that keeps getting drilled every week.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Rilwayne001: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

**faints**

Hehe, better wake up before I sama u with hot water grin grin

NielBG:

Chairman abeg show us the way!

You both should browse this SITE I used to do that sh't before I became invisible.

FYI: I don't even know why I am invisible grin LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Demmzy15(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hehe, better wake up before I sama u with hot water grin grin

You both should browse this SITE I used to do that sh't before I became invisible.

FYI: I don't even know why I am invisible grin LMAO
Lwkmd! grin
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by youngsahito(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
CuteDude53:
I don hear.. .but i cant stop using Cheats. I ve nt subscribed on my smartphone since i bought it 3yrs ago.. .yet i download huge files more than people that subscribes grin
let them no say cheat no dey ruin belle
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by jmoore(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Do me I do you, NCC no go vex.

It is a way to compensate myself for illegal deductions from my account by these gsm companies. grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by RobinHez(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
See all this poverty people castigating the op grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by mayordadon(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
#bro if I we're 2.b in my state oh higi haga baga sucka ak47 I will shoot u dead 4 dis trash u just posted lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Themonster: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I don't even do cheat again. I been browsing free for the past 10days without MB on ma phone. tongue

that what makes you talk rubbish in politics section mugu

you don cast yourself grin

so you don't know that mtn is giving free opera mini browsing.
so you don't know that you can use it in all your apps

Hehehehehehe mr man you're not invisible you're just a dunce and ignorant grin

no offense cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by CuteDude53(m): 12:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Mustiboy:
liar from hades
Its left for You to believe.. Oga swerve.. .i no dey loud am, make e no go cast, i dey drink GBs jejely cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Fundango: 12:55am On Jul 18, 2015
in za Jonathan Ebele Goodluck voice,FREE BROWSING IS NOT CHEATING,CHEATING IS STEALING AND ZA FINALLY PINALLY ZA "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION"
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Fundango: 12:56am On Jul 18, 2015
in za Jonathan Ebele Goodluck voice,FREE BROWSING IS NOT CHEATING,CHEATING IS NOT STEALING AND ZA FINALLY PINALLY ZA "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION"
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by zaho1(m): 1:18am On Jul 18, 2015
Op 4get that story. It is officially a crime to pay for subscription when people like i and others are alive. Visit www.geniusvilla.net for collection of latest cheats.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by madenigga(m): 2:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Seriously, I don't even know. They actually gave me 260mb after recharging #100 card some few weeks ago. Since then I have been browsing free even after consuming the 260mb. What I noticed is that..I can only browse on opera, I cant download. But other apps are working fine, instagram, watsapp and infact, I've been downloading video with tubemate.

I guess MTN are sleeping. I am invisible cheesy cheesy they can't see me grin

There's nothing like free browsing tweaks, mtn and oda networks knowingly let d loop holes exist, so dat they wud get subscribers.
When a tweak lasts for 8months as time goes on u get attached to the sim card/network even when the tweak stops. My friend it's a marketing strategy.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Rilwayne001: 6:40am On Jul 18, 2015
madenigga:

There's nothing like free browsing tweaks, mtn and oda networks knowingly let d loop holes exist, so dat they wud get subscribers.
When a tweak lasts for 8months as time goes on u get attached to the sim card/network even when the tweak stops. My friend it's a marketing strategy.

Nevertheless, they are in trouble. We'll always find a way to deal with them.

Ogbó kii tan láye ka wa lo sorun. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Rilwayne001: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2015
Who call this SaTANist abi na flat head now? angry

Themonster:

[s] that what makes you talk rubbish in politics section mugu you don cast yourself grin so you don't know that mtn is giving free opera mini browsing. so you don't know that you can use it in all your apps Hehehehehehe mr man you're not invisible you're just a dunce and ignorant grin no offense [/s] cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558698_nunsaysswerve_jpeg42425bd1f8ea44a04f6b6babd0dae7e5
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 18, 2015
I can only agree with your number one point... speaking from experience, but others are just trash.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by kolajamesjnr(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Shoro niyen
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by samsard(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2015
tohpahz:
Ifah hear.

Since the middle of last yr.. i haven't subscribed.. so i shud just subscribe now. angry
If you still use free browsing cheats, its equivalent to stealing, if not robbery as you are denying them their due and you have no moral authority to accuse the govt of corruption. Any so called 'genuine christian' who uses cheats is decieving himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by abubaka101: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2015
denkyw:
I can only agree with your number one point... speaking from experience, but others are just trash.
My point exactly.
Even at dat sef, a person who understands hw stuffs work won't fall for dat number one.
The second point could be true if u are gullible, dumb and stupid. If you are not, den you should knw dat in FBT scammers are everywhere.
The third point is silly, coz even on "legitimate data" sum persons still download trojan horses, malware, and a bunch of oda apps they don't need and ultimately crash there system...

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Themonster: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Who call this SaTANist abi na flat head now? angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558698_nunsaysswerve_jpeg42425bd1f8ea44a04f6b6babd0dae7e5

Thunder fire your ancestors there Hopless conehead grin

cheat monger illiterate ignorant mofo empty vessel

invisible grin

1 Like

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Rilwayne001: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2015
Themonster:

Thunder fire my ancestors Hopless flat head grin

cheat monger illiterate ignorant mofo empty vessel

invisible grin

Fixed www.nairaland.com/attachments/2455576_img20150524wa004_jpegb9e65012f37f8ee321f5dc70b14aaaaa
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by tohpahz(f): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2015
samsard:
If you still use free browsing cheats, its equivalent to stealing, if not robbery as you are denying them their due and you have no moral authority to accuse the govt of corruption. Any so called 'genuine christian' who uses cheats is decieving himself.

Ok.. tell mi this wen mtn stops stealing my money and wen gvt stops stealing too..
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Kingsasian(m): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Well, I have official unlimited browsing and downloads, thanks to mtn.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by leahcimzil: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2015
post created on tweak, tolzeal if I knock u ehn
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by holusormi(m): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2015
Netz1:
I think the Op is making some sense.
Lots of folks have failed to understand how vulnerable theyre subjecting themselves to with the USe of VPN, Nigerians are so much gullinle especially when Word FREE is been tagged it to it.

My kudos to Op.

LAST bullet : I see lots of KIDS ahead.

Engr lalasticlala please this is a great post.
do the needful bro.

You are dumb!! .... If anything , Vpn does actually anonymize your presence on the Internet , it doesn't open you up to any vunerabilities , in the rush of saying something , let's be very careful not to say stu.pid things .... Peace!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Adaahjacob(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2015
CuteDude53:
I don hear.. .but i cant stop using Cheats. I ve nt subscribed on my smartphone since i bought it 3yrs ago.. .yet i download huge files more than people that subscribes grin

Abeg which code u dey use?
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2015
Tolzeal are you sure you have stopped?
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2015
Adaahjacob:

Abeg which code u dey use?
Haba bros...

1 Like

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Slimmos(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2015
Correct your English first
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by loomer: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2015
Make we hear word jare
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by morereb10: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2015
ddd
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by karllemah44(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2015
sokotoburundi:
STORY FOR THE GODS!
My dear dis z story 4 babalawo gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? / Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout / How To Renew Your Airtel Night Plan Of N50 For 1.5gb And N25 For 500mb The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.