Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,874 members, 7,798,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. (40186 Views)

Unlimited Free Browsing Tweaks That Are Still Working August 2016 (7mb/s) / Why Browsing Tweaks Scarce Like This? / Share Cheapest Browsing Tweaks Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Tolzeal(m): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
ibietela2:

Etisalat man, unless they have changed. Enjoying smile and glo bis

yes, they've .
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Matttthew(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
johnsonsegxy:
The truth is, until our network providers start giving us unlimited browsing to the Internet... In UK alone, most of their network provider gives unlimited Internet access for just 3.5pounds- 6pounds.

If people can be getting this cheat and unlimited gig from our network provider and our network provider at the same ls lying about the amount they spend on cost of running whatever and data they gives out. Then it means they're thiefs and selfish people and at same time they're insincere with us maybe bcoz the ncc is part of the corrupt organisation collecting bride from them.

They're depriving subscribes of their right coz they pay for it and since these set of people knows how to bypass(tweak) this network provider to get what they want, then i guess no body lose here.... Let's leave things as it is for now until they change their way also.

Team tweakers until they start giving us unlimited Internet.

PS: for those that are saying they spend money on diesel and kerosine or whatever, will you tell me visafone spend water to power their service when they give out 1 terabytes of data for just 1000 naira on their bb plan? Its call a business strategy and if they ain't making the money, they won't continue the business. grin
oh boy.... gimme the code for the visafone plan n please where can I get the sim?
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by ignis: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
waiting for a counter thread. ..
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by bilal4riid(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
CuteDude53:
I don hear.. .but i cant stop using Cheats. I ve nt subscribed on my smartphone since i bought it 3yrs ago.. .yet i download huge files more than people that subscribes grin
please help me with some cheats. God bless her
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Millionjeff: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Pls bro abeg you help me with that cheat. na abeg I dey abeg.@ gateforinformation@gmail. com

CuteDude53:
I don hear.. .but i cant stop using Cheats. I ve nt subscribed on my smartphone since i bought it 3yrs ago.. .yet i download huge files more than people that subscribes grin
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Holyfield1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
CuteDude53:
How bro...Abeg help me o!
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Themonster: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Themonster: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Slimmos:
Brotherly, i dey browse ooo with my opera but fb, watsapp,bbm and instagram dem no dey do....

use simpleserver
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by AlabaSlim: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Seriously, I don't even know. They actually gave me 260mb after recharging #100 card some few weeks ago. Since then I have been browsing free even after consuming the 260mb. What I noticed is that..I can only browse on opera, I cant download. But other apps are working fine, instagram, watsapp and infact, I've been downloading video with tubemate.

I guess MTN are sleeping. I am invisible cheesy cheesy they can't see me grin
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by 5ky3(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
lolz , (in lil kesh's voice) Op are you kidding me??,tell me say u self no dy sample dem,, lwkmd, i get my assigments done on time and even download my course related materials for free ,courtesy of EMPTYHEN free opera shii (official) and my precious SS that allows me unlimited free internet surfing and downloading on ma pc
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by mbulela: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Elxandre:

The painful one is that, people who haven't spent up to N500 on their sim since it's purchase talk about 'revenging' MTN's past misdeeds towards them by downloading up to tens of GIG daily. cry

Blessed is the womb that bore you.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by mbulela: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
johnsonsegxy:
The truth is, until our network providers start giving us unlimited browsing to the Internet... In UK alone, most of their network provider gives unlimited Internet access for just 3.5pounds- 6pounds.

Team tweakers until they start giving us unlimited Internet.

PS: for those that are saying they spend money on diesel and kerosine or whatever, will you tell me visafone spend water to power their service when they give out 1 terabytes of data for just 1000 naira on their bb plan? Its call a business strategy and if they ain't making the money, they won't continue the business. grin
Stop justifying stealing. You can spend pages typing a defence but it is still stealing. You are an adult and nobody can stop you but it does not stop it from being stealing.

You forgot to tell the 23 people liking your comment that the unlimited data you referred to is for monthly plan users and not pre paid users. Have you attempted canceling those 24 month contracts that offer unlimited data? It is like seeking a divorce in court.

The Visafone you are alluding to, where are they today?

Enjoy your cheat, nothing do you but you ate still a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by simdam500(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
tohpahz: Ifah hear.

Since the middle of last yr.. i haven't subscribed.. so i shud just subscribe now. angry

U too? cheesy
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Lothario(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I don't even do cheat again. I been browsing free for the past 10days without MB on ma phone. tongue
how did you do it
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Rilwayne001: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by simdam500(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
If this whole people on this thread don't subscribe, and i still.

What does that make me? Chisosssss ooo
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Kazrem(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
6ty6ix:

plz can u share any?
Smh
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Kazrem(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
6ty6ix:

plz can u share any?
Smh
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Truman155(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
how do I type mumu without getting banned
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by wakes: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good advice. Please heed, Nigerians!
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by simdam500(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Themonster:

that what makes you talk rubbish in politics section mugu

you don cast yourself grin

so you don't know that mtn is giving free opera mini browsing.
so you don't know that you can use it in all your apps

Hehehehehehe mr man you're not invisible you're just a dunce and ignorant grin

no offense cheesy

Wow I just switched to mtn now and it true, when is it stopping?
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Catalyst007(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by johnsonsegxy: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
mbulela:

Stop justifying stealing. You can spend pages typing a defence but it is still stealing. You are an adult and nobody can stop you but it does not stop it from being stealing.

You forgot to tell the 23 people liking your comment that the unlimited data you referred to is for monthly plan users and not pre paid users. Have you attempted canceling those 24 month contracts that offer unlimited data? It is like seeking a divorce in court.

The Visafone you are alluding to, where are they today?

Enjoy your cheat, nothing do you but you ate still a thief.

Lol, see this forking south African wannabe. grin

You need to read and understand my English again man. This is not afrikaans... Ok?
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by johnsonsegxy: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
gentl:

1 TerAbytes for 1k.....Seriously ?

You can pls use nairaland search to search for "visafone blackberry plan"
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by johnsonsegxy: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
gentl:

1 TerAbytes for 1k.....Seriously ?

Yeah search it here on nairaland.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by johnsonsegxy: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
ibietela2:
[b][/b]

You are going Far na, Kenya even enjoys data plan at a cheaper rate.

Don't mind those locals, government cheating em in all areas and they can't emancipate themselves..... Why will i pay 1000 naira for bb plan monthly and i don't get up to 500mb on bb10 and my friends using the same plan are getting more than 5gig.. So i will wait and claim good citizen, continue wasting my money when they government ain't giving a damn about you... Seriously some people are deluded in this country.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Fola01: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Melo Melo, melo melo lafegbor melo melo lafesor.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Fola01: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Melo Melo, melo melo lafegbor melo lefesor.
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by ibietela2(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Generalkorex:

my oga at the top.
Na u o.

How things na
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by teepsee(f): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Seriously, I don't even know. They actually gave me 260mb after recharging #100 card some few weeks ago. Since then I have been browsing free even after consuming the 260mb. What I noticed is that..I can only browse on opera, I cant download. But other apps are working fine, instagram, watsapp and infact, I've been downloading video with tubemate.

I guess MTN are sleeping. I am invisible cheesy cheesy they can't see me grin

Same here. No mb but online. But na only MA WhatsApp and Opera dy go. Well unto the next one.

Etisalat on MA way. It's a crime to subscribe once u are using android mobile.

Mtn don chop too much mk na our turn

1 Like

Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Alukusunday(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I don't even do cheat again. I been browsing free for the past 10days without MB on ma phone. tongue
okay
Re: Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. by Generalkorex(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
ibietela2:

How things na
we thank God o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) / Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? / Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.