Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. (2191 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by kellyhand1: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2009
Hello guys,

I went out with her for six months but she recently told me she's no more physically attracted to me because she's met someone else who has a job. Although, I know if i got a job before she met the guy,we would have probably got married.

I tried everything I could to bring her back but all to no avail.I still called her everyday after then but I made up my mind not to call her again. Yesterday happened to be the first time I didn't call her because I wanted her off my mind so that I could concentrate on more improtant things.

The problem now is that she called me very early this morning to ask why I didn't call her again.I told her I was busy that day. Throughout today,I ignored her again but she also got in the early evening to say that I've been ignoring her.

What exactly does she want from me? She's met someone else who is from her tribe, who's got a very good job and someone she claimed she likes his charisma more than me.

Each time I talk to her, I'm always tempted to ask her to re-consider but I really don't like that.

PLEASE GUYS, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS BABE?
AND WHAT DO YOU ADVISE ME TO DO?
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by TOYOSI20(f): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2009
kelly_hand:

Hello guys,

I went out with her for six months but she recently told me she's no more physically attracted to me because she's met someone else who has a job. Although, I know if i got a job before she met the guy,we would have probably got married.

WOW!!!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Well buddie get you a J-O-B!!!! Simple as ABC! undecided
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by Hotstepper(f): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2009
just thank you God you got the signs early enough. she wants someone that gat job and more and u dont have that so focus on getting one and wen u do, dont take her back
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by Macgreat(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ha!
Serious sumting.
Wat-da-helk. , .
Tell her to stay away from you.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2009
As of now she no longer matters to you.focus on your career,go for the cash.money bringeth Love(concept).forget her.only losers put basis on the past.as for the calls.nothin wrong in receiving a call from ur ex as long as u don't mention "Us" matter.dark pcguru has spoken
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by omega25red(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2009
My question is what do you do with your time since you have no job.

I think you are doing the right thing by moving on with your life and don't get sucked into her head games because she is trying to keep you as a second plan incase her guy with the job realizes that she has nothing more to offer than ,
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by Macgreat(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2009
Pcguru, you go soon crash ooo if you no cool off
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by bluespice(f): 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2009
im sorry but i think for anyone to have any progress i think u need to stay the hell away from her meaning no unnecessary calls n get urself a job
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by Tatase(f): 2:26am On Mar 11, 2009
First of all, I think you've had a really lucky escape from this girl. I mean you should probably intensify your job search anyway (not really because girls tend to like guys who can support themselves BUT mainly for yourself and your own self-respect). This girl is really really shady. If she's moved on why does she NEED you to call like that.

I know girls like this. She wants to feel like she has guys on a string so that if her current guy messes up, she'll ignore him for a while and come back and pay attention to you to prove to her other guy that she has guys on a string and that she's highly desirable to guys and  that thus she doesn't need him. She's so simple.

Don't be a fool and you too be calling her. You guys are no longer together. She dumped you rather callously so you shouldn't really still be chasing her/ talking to her. If she has something to say to you, let HER call YOU. You may not have a job but hopefully, you have some self-respect and so please stop chasing/calling her/ trying to get her back. Look for a job and look for someone else who is not trying to play games with you. Success in life is always your biggest revenge against people who try to bring you down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 11, 2009
What is up with you men and not wanting to take a simple call?

I told this dude that I'm available. But everytime I call, he's like, dnt call me. I want more than friendship, I have enough friends.

Is it a crime to call a guy for friendship anymore? To ask abt his welfare?

I must be living in the 80s then.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by chuxbenoid(m): 2:57am On Mar 11, 2009
u ladyz dont kno wot if is like 2 lose 1 of u. i'v gon tru dat xperienc b4. d lady in ? chose 2 call jst as she wld any of her many frends & not as her luva--PAINFUL! but i stil luv her. dat's d painful part. cry
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by oluwafemi113(m): 6:48am On Mar 11, 2009
NA LOVE BE THIS OOOOO
THE BABE STILL WANT YOU NOW
MAY BE THAT LEVEL WAY YOU THEY GIVE AM FOR BED
SHE DONE THEY MISS AM. ABEG GO GIVE AGAIN
grin
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by Willzkid(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2009
I agree entirely wt bluespice,guls alwayz thnk it's a woman's world,like we ar n a beehive wr d queen cals d shot and d guys r d drones, i 'l advise dt d nxt tym she cals, tel her u didnt cal cos u don't hv anytin 2 tel hr, u cn pul d strings frm dn, ,b a man bro & let hr c d steel in u, meanwhile do ur best ,includin in prayrs & get u a job, i expect gud news frm u, 1luv
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2009
Guy its only a kid that would be askin for solutions from this ur kind of problem.I know u're old enough to understand the truth,but not sensible enough to accept it.The babe left u for another guy,meanin she has dumped u,n she wantin u to call her means she takes u for a fool.Do not make the mistake of callin her,cos ur foolishness will be confirmed.Once a babe is gone,she's gone n dont go beggin or askin her to come back,cos it makes u less a man.Forget the babe n if possible delete her number from ur phone ok(tho u cant delete it from ur head,but try).let her go,n trust me,u're goin to get a great job sooner than u ever imagined.Good luck bro,u're the man
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by debosky(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2009
kelly_hand:

Stop calling her. SIMPLE!

Some women can be devious without even realising it. They always want to keep guys close by, so they have options. Sometimes they are not even conscious of it.

By keeping you close, she is simply stringing you along, since she knows you still like her. That way, you won't be able to move on with your life, but if things pick up on your side or her current dude messes up, she might try to get back with you.

In essence, she is either using you as a 'cuddle bitch' or a 'soppy ex'. This is a clear manifestation of the Ladder Theory.

Read more : http://www.laddertheory.com/laddermanifestations.htm

PS: I know some women just want to be friends, but NOT with your ex. There should be little or no contact for at least 6 months for you to recover fully.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by Archilles(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2009
@Poster,
Keep on moving. Get on with your life. She NEVER liked you in the first place.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by Tranngirls(f): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2009
The girl doesnt love you just the attention you give her, so dont take her calls again
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by yme1(f): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2009
Bullshit her she is not worth your precious time at all
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by Delcylvi(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2009
Let me give an advice, Just MOVE ON.I brokeup with my own girl earlier and it took me time to get over it but SUDDENLY she wants us to meet and spend sometime together but i've been decline.Such things happen
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by Youngpo413: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
kellyhand1:
Hello guys,

I tried everything I could to bring her back but all to no avail.I still called her everyday after then but I made up my mind not to call her again. Yesterday happened to be the first time I didn't call her because I wanted her off my mind so that I could concentrate on more improtant things.

The problem now is that she called me very early this morning to ask why I didn't call her again.I told her I was busy that day. Throughout today,I ignored her again but she also got in the early evening to say that I've been ignoring her.

What exactly does she want from me? She's met someone else who is from her tribe, who's got a very good job and someone she claimed she likes his charisma more than me.

Each time I talk to her, I'm always tempted to ask her to re-consider but I really don't like that.

you are just her option...she is only trying to keep you close,should incase...backup things...
But you mumu o...why should you be calling someone who dumped you...where is your pride as a man?
Just see how she is using your head,pathetic...isnt it?
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. by Youngpo413: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tatase:
First of all, I think you've had a really lucky escape from this girl. I mean you should probably intensify your job search anyway (not really because girls tend to like guys who can support themselves BUT mainly for yourself and your own self-respect). This girl is really really shady. If she's moved on why does she NEED you to call like that.

I know girls like this. She wants to feel like she has guys on a string so that if her current guy messes up, she'll ignore him for a while and come back and pay attention to you to prove to her other guy that she has guys on a string and that she's highly desirable to guys and  that thus she doesn't need him. She's so simple.

Don't be a fool and you too be calling her. You guys are no longer together. She dumped you rather callously so you shouldn't really still be chasing her/ talking to her. If she has something to say to you, let HER call YOU. You may not have a job but hopefully, you have some self-respect and so please stop chasing/calling her/ trying to get her back. Look for a job and look for someone else who is not trying to play games with you. Success in life is always your biggest revenge against people who try to bring you down.

GBAM!

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart / Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated / Scientists: Staring At Busty Women For 10 Minutes A Day Is Good For Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.