Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Toriko???(And by a Side Note One-punch Man?) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Toriko???(And by a Side Note One-punch Man?) (1039 Views)

Before We Get Too High On TSTV- Punch Newspaper / Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! / TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toriko???(And by a Side Note One-punch Man?) by EcoBlitz(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
So, this is just a thread to discuss about the amazing, powerful and scary world of toriko, feel free to discuss it to the full extent.
Re: Toriko???(And by a Side Note One-punch Man?) by decepticos(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2016
Been reading toriko for years now, its abit awkward at d start but when you adapt you get addicted, nail punches, sonar, poison and hairs, its quite the different story telling angle. Now about saitama, (spoiler) this dude has been to d moon twice without any protective gear all he did was hold his breath. He's not human I tell you.
Re: Toriko???(And by a Side Note One-punch Man?) by EcoBlitz(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
decepticos:
Been reading toriko for years now, its abit awkward at d start but when you adapt you get addicted, nail punches, sonar, poison and hairs, its quite the different story telling angle. Now about saitama, (spoiler) this dude has been to d moon twice without any protective gear all he did was hold his breath. He's not human I tell you.

Twice? When was the second time?
Re: Toriko???(And by a Side Note One-punch Man?) by decepticos(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2016
EcoBlitz:

Twice? When was the second time?
I may be wrong (especially since d art is a problem) if you have ever read the manga (one) with art done by One, just like mob psycho. Saitama fought that rat of a psychic, the elder one, he didn't even lift an arm.
Re: Toriko???(And by a Side Note One-punch Man?) by EcoBlitz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
decepticos:
I may be wrong (especially since d art is a problem) if you have ever read the manga (one) with art done by One, just like mob psycho. Saitama fought that rat of a psychic, the elder one, he didn't even lift an arm.

I won't suffer my eyes reading what ONE is drawing.
Re: Toriko???(And by a Side Note One-punch Man?) by decepticos(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
EcoBlitz:

I won't suffer my eyes reading what ONE is drawing.
its horrible art but cool story,
Re: Toriko???(And by a Side Note One-punch Man?) by EcoBlitz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
decepticos:
its horrible art but cool story,

Its still the same story as the one with better art.
Re: Toriko???(And by a Side Note One-punch Man?) by decepticos(m): 2:17am On Oct 28, 2016
EcoBlitz:

Its still the same story as the one with better art.
not exactly thesame

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Filmmaker Yinka Edward Emerges Winner Of British Academy Film Award / List Of Latest Must Watch Movies Coming Out June 26 - July 12, 2019 / What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.