Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Fashion: A Necessary Evil - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion: A Necessary Evil (504 Views)

Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? / When The Evil Spirit In You Is A Fashionista(hilarious Photo) / The Foam Bra: An Illusion Or A Necessary Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion: A Necessary Evil by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Fashion as it's today has become a god that majority inadvertently worship at its altar, in effect negating its primary objective. Fashion which encompass mans' ''adornment'' having clothe as it major component came into being in the garden of eden, this was what the ALMIGHTY GOD made for the fallen man in the garden for a covering , having noticed that they were naked in their compromise to the standing principle of the Creator, what a merciful God! This discovery after the fall, necessitated and initiated fashion in all its form, man having the likeness of God is endowed with creative ability only from what the Master Creator has made, went awry with innovation called mordernization-giving rise to people walking almost naked in the name of fashion! Where did we miss it? The sense of propriety in dressing is now old fashioned, if we continue in this trend, i wonder whether stack unclothedness wouldn't one day become sexy. This inmodesty in dressing has lots of negative effect to us, sexual imorality is today away of life because a verile young man who has got no godly indwelling, in the person of Holy Spirit CANNOT just take it,knowing that whatever the eye sees goes to brain,then to other organs of the body and action precipitated. Yet today hetero-sexual association is almost becoming saintly,given that same sexual association is gaining ground with great speed. Shame was what fashion came to cover,then where is our shame?
Re: Fashion: A Necessary Evil by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Fashion is just vanity to me... Buh in another way, there is nothing wrong in looking good, cuz looking good is good business..

There is the good fashion and the bad fashion if I must say... So op I guss u talkn abt d bad fashion
Re: Fashion: A Necessary Evil by alphalpha(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
the bane of indecent dressing... Rape cases still increasing... other sex related crimes multiplying... lives, dignity, futures, ... all destroying...
the root causes include indecent dressing... etc the root causes, society's not addressing... they want to solve a problem by halving... one wonders, what could they be thinking?...
no one cuts a tree unwanted and leaves the stump of it... I guess they think they can eat their cake and have it... if you get the message of these lyrics then sing it... or you can quote me and let's talk about it...

(1) (Reply)

Pink Ladies Belted Sleeveless Flared Frank Party Dress For Sale / Opportunity For Fashion Designers And People That Sells Fashion Products / Colorful Office Casual/blazers S,M,L,XL Fr Shp/dlvry Call/watsap 08121810749

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.