Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) (44230 Views)

An Accident Involving A Drunk Driver At Ado Rd., Lagos (picture) / Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) / Lawma Truck On Fire At Iyana Paja Round About..(photo) Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by bigzic(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chisos
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Ambi25: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
I thought naija Ranking on road safety has upgrade
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by yibobasher2: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
bayocanny:

Get sense

Borrow me one
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
See this M U M U undecided. Go and check FP. Come back and tell me the no of FTc i don chop cool cool cheesy cheesy undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
toluine56:

lol cherylsmith has been trying so hard since mawnin.
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by cherylsmith(f): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
toluine56:

Lol... grin
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by harlos: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherylsmith:
ush!grin
now i see the reason behind the sad face on the other thread...sorry cheesy
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by engrjacuzzi: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
keke marwa people no dey get Patience at all. every available space they wil chook head.
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by cherylsmith(f): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
harlos:

ush!grin

now i see the reason behind the sad face on the other thread...sorry cheesy
Lol. Leave me jor
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Btruth: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Those Keke Napep too no dey hear word oooo. Their own even worst pass Okada for roads this days. Anyway, thank God that no life was lost. lipsrsealed
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by toluine56(m): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherylsmith:
Lol... grin
yeah, i see u all the time my fellow NL'er in d struggle..lol
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by harlos: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherylsmith:
Lol. Leave me jor
sure. cheesy
Better luck next time grin
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by binaws(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hmm hope nobody die
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by toluine56(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vanquay:
See this M U M U undecided. Go and check FP. Come back and tell me the no of FTc i don chop cool cool cheesy cheesy undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
and hw much has that added to ur a/c balance?
Now whos the real M.U.M.U here?
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
toluine56:

sad
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
You are the real M U M U. My username us out there gaining popularity and people are digesting the wise things i have ti say cool while you waste away here in 2nd page fighting me undecided
toluine56:

and hw much has that added to ur a/c balance?
Now whos the real M.U.M.U here?
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
LMAyedun:
Kids everywhere on Nairaland.

GrandPa. Shouldn't you be in an Old People's Home or somn?? What are you doing on NL?
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by cherylsmith(f): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
harlos:

sure. cheesy

Better luck next time grin
grin
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Apsssal(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
keke will always be taking the road, forgetting there is no insurance
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by olarashad(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gbese re ooo
cool
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
yibobasher2:
I won't be surprised if an Igbo man is involved

Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
the woman in pink a5s no bad
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by fart: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
ehen? what is the problem here? Kekes are annoying anyway.
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by beyoncausme: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
chaii..
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Aliyullahi(m): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
May Allah protection continue to be with us no matter how far or short our various journeys in life may be.
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Melahou(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Axeurdaddy:
Wawu shocked . The Poster Above Me, I Hate U sad

Is this the best you can do?
You don't need to comment if you
don't have anything sensible to say.

It could be someone close to you
In that keke
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Melahou:

Is this the best you can do? You don't need to comment if you don't have anything sensible to say.
It could be someone close to you In that keke
Eeys! Better jump into the Lagoon if you're so pained.
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vanquay:
You are the real M U M U. My username us out there gaining popularity and people are digesting the wise things i have ti say cool while you waste away here in 2nd page fighting me undecided

grin
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thou shalt not quote the FTc champion just to show your teeth undecided
Axeurdaddy:

grin
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vanquay:
Thou shalt not quote the FTc champion just to show your teeth undecided

Bomb dey your Head :/
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by jamst2(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherylsmith:
hello wink
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Melahou(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

Eeys! Better jump into the Lagoon if you're so pained.

You don't need to always act like a kid even though you are one... tongue
Re: Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bomb dey your Head undecided
Axeurdaddy:

Bomb dey your Head :/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / Stolen Toyota Camry In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.