Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In (21903 Views)

Htc One M7, Who Has A Spoilt Panel / Samsung S4 (Spoilt Screen) For Sale / Pc Tips: How To Repair Spoilt Laptop Keyboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
sweetflame:

Seriously... Looks really cheap... And is it pay on delivery,?
haba.
no o.
aliexpress is save, if you didn't receive your stuff they'll refund you.

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by yeancol11(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hardheolar:
am in. lets order in group. who else is interested?
I am interested
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hardheolar:
explanation on how to carry out the test pls..
use a bulb, after charging dem all to test each cell like in those days wen we use to play with the tiger battery, but now apply ur matured reasoning
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
As for the purchasing of the bank casing and getting it to ur door steps, it can take 1-2weeks max, not freeshipping though 'cos it has its extreme demerits.
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by nenergy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Battery dismantled. Shall I break them out into single piece now or wait till I get casing?

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by yeancol11(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
dOriginal:
As for the purchasing of the bank casing and getting it to ur door steps, it can take 1-2weeks max, not freeshipping though 'cos it has its extreme demerits.
do you sell??
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by nenergy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Interested Lagos peeps, let's "group order" to cut shipping cost.
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Kudos @ op, very informative piece.
On, I ll be opening a blog soon and trust me, you ll get tons of hacks. Get ready naija.
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Tolzeal(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
nenergy:

Cool cool.
this is a nice one.

To interested folks and those outside lag that can pay shipping fee, it wont be a bad ideaa.

I ff.

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Tolzeal(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
nenergy:
Battery dismantled. Shall I break them out into single piece now or wait till I get casing?

Choi..Boss u don scatter am ;;;grin

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Tolzeal(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sandydayz:
I got no idea what i just read all i knw is that i own a spoilt LT b3 undecided..... So abeg speak Eng kiss

You've got d idea or still demand some explaination??
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by busoye19: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tolzeal:

Cool cool.
this is a nice one.

To interested folks and those outside lag that can pay shipping fee, it wont be a bad ideaa.

I ff.

Interested people in Abuja , let's meet and buy this stuff together.

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by nenergy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tolzeal:

Choi..Boss u don scatter am ;;;grin
Unleashing the engineer in ME! cheesy
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Tolzeal(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
nenergy:

Unleashing the engineer in ME! cheesy

Hahaha...
i like that .

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Tolzeal(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
nenergy:

Wait til casing comes.

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Sandydayz(f): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tolzeal:

You've got d idea or still demand some explaination??
Hmmm...

Maybe both undecided
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
nenergy:
I'm in o! I wan begin dismantle my HP 635 battery. Please all those interested, can we buy this casing together, instead of ordering separately. I've not done international online purchases before..mbok!

Am interested. Drop your whatsapp lets form a group
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
nenergy:
Hardheolar:
am in. lets order in group. who else is interested?
busoye19:

Tolzeal:

Cool cool.
this is a nice one.
I ff.
busoye19:

Drop your whatsapp lets me in the group
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by busoye19: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Martins301:

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Hardheolar(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Martins301:

caveat emptor: scammers beware of this number. I no fit shout oooo
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
EVEN YOU NEED TO GET THE CASING 1ST , ONCE YOU HAVE THE BATTERY.

REALLY ENJOYING IT HERE (THE ORIGINAL POWER BANK)

LOL
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
nenergy:

HOPE IT IS LITHIUM ION BATTERY?
ABEG CHECK THE BATTERY DETAILS ON THE LABEL.
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by sweetflame(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yemmyteespeed007:

haba.
no o.
aliexpress is save, if you didn't receive your stuff they'll refund you.

They'll bring it to Benin city for me,? And by the way.. am I getting an already working power bank which I can open up and replace the battery with the ones from the pc or is it just an empty case that I'll fill with the pc battery?
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
sweetflame:

They'll bring it to Benin city for me,? And by the way.. am I getting an already working power bank which I can open up and replace the battery with the ones from the pc or is it just an empty case that I'll fill with the pc battery?

Battery case only with the circuit installed
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by nenergy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yemmyteespeed007:

HOPE IT IS LITHIUM ION BATTERY? ABEG CHECK THE BATTERY DETAILS ON THE LABEL.
Yes, it is.
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by sweetflame(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yemmyteespeed007:

Battery case only with the circuit installed

That explains the cheapness.. Hehehehehehe.. . BTW anyone in Benin interested in buying shud Holla let's do it together.. Thank you
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by baba11(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
following
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
busoye19:

080********

I have saved your number. Now please modify ur number in the other post to prevent scams.
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hardheolar:
080******. caveat emptor: scammers beware of this number. I no fit shout oooo
I have saved your number. Now please modify ur number in the other post to prevent scams.
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
sweetflame:

That explains the cheapness.. Hehehehehehe.. . BTW anyone in Benin interested in buying shud Holla let's do it together.. Thank you

drop your whatsapp bro
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by yeancol11(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Martins301:

drop your whatsapp bro
081******** add to the group
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
yeancol11:
081**** add to the group
saved. please modify ur number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Android Apps By Nigerians That Will Change Your Life / 13 Cheapest Data Plans In Nigeria 2018 (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile) / Pictures from Camon X Clear Selfie university tour around Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.