Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? (28887 Views)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Deejavuu(f): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Washing plates, ironing, and to blend pepper. ..

But can cook all day , just help me do the dishes.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Straffing
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
snakebeat:

This shouldn't be coming from a lady, if u can't carry out a simple task such as sweeping, what else can u do? sad
_Ode!

1 Like

Washing of dishes especially when it's Ogbono soup or Okro soup...... Yuck...
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by denedene(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
all of them, i don't like house chores

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Emperoradrian(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
washing plates, especially all those pots/plates uses to server ogbono or okro soup!!! if u want me to strangle u, jx tell me to wash ogbono soup pot! angry

and washing clothes. call me lazy, buh I dnt care. d wahala there z too much, especially when the stubborn stains dnt want to go angry I'm even getting headache talking abt it now angry
i smell a pig...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by countsparrow: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin
pato405:
ironing and cooking.

why?

because they radiate heat. I hate anything that compels one to bear heat. I just can't tolerate it.

best chore is doing dishes! yes! washing plates. no matter the pile load of plates, whether you have them with coagulated ogbono, conjugated okro, or congealed eba/ semovita,.....I will soak them and gladly wash them than to iron or cook.

guy, u must make heaven o, or else

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
I like doing everythingundecided
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by shaboti: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mopping.

Makes me dizzy.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by owolawitola(f): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
I dont dislike any chore. I only dislike the pressure put on me when am doing it. Let me do the thing at my own pace nd dont disturb me. Finish. If u hate chores try listenin to music while doing it or singing. It works

8 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Missbizy(f): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
I hate washing of dirty clothes, you can give a very big container filled wt plates buh please don't give me dirty clothes.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by owolawitola(f): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
No blender ni?
Deejavuu:
Washing plates, ironing, and to blend pepper. ..

But can cook all day , just help me do the dishes.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by bettercreature(m): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
cococandy:
I hate all house chores. All of them. Except cooking. Cooking relaxes me and I can even cook while half asleep.

But the rest, count me out. embarassed
m[b][/b]you won't probably like cooking if you hate all other house chores,or else your kitchen is going to be like ghetto

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by tmanis(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
I'll gladly do anything else but grumble when it comes to washing plates..
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Deejavuu(f): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
owolawitola:
No blender ni?

Yeah,with blender i don't like doing it..
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nairalanders future product of Wives grin grin

Lazy Creatures
BiigTInzs cool
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by bettercreature(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
chomytex:
I will go first..

Mine is sweeping, it's not like I don't sweep, I see it as a heavy duty!

I prefer washing of clothes and dishes..

So fellow nairalanders, what's yours?..share it with with us.

This's actually my first post here so let's keep the ball rolling!
I hate kitchen
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by larouz(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
O boy na all o
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by buoye1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Eyekandi:
Ironing cry cry
yes....i hate ironing too....

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by MissSlimbody(f): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Washing clothes and Ironingcrycry
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Wadosky(m): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dressing the bed chaiii

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by ovieben(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
washing plates, especially all those pots/plates uses to server ogbono or okro soup!!! if u want me to strangle u, jx tell me to wash ogbono soup pot! angry

and washing clothes. call me lazy, buh I dnt care. d wahala there z too much, especially when the stubborn stains dnt want to go angry I'm even getting headache talking abt it now angry
hmmmm u berra learn it oooooo.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Toks2008(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
chomytex:
I will go first..

I dey wait for that lady wey go write say she hates cooking. cool
chomytex:
I will go first..

I dey wait for that lady wey go write say she hates cooking.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Metobime(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Washing plate? Nobody is talking of General cleaning of d house, well, I dey read comments shall cool.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Felaak47(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
I can do everything excluding iron.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by bababuff(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ironing
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by coogaluta(f): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
cococandy:

So our relationship has turned to past life embarassed

Never!
You're my only love yesterday, today and forever. kiss wink

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by tblackbabe(f): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
I hate that thing they call cloth ironing.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by prettyfiggaz(f): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Cooking,
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
I like doing everything as a bachelor especially on weekends when am not going to work.firstly I smoke my weed while playing my country blues and some reggae in my flat and I will be happy doing them well. coolI like doing everything as a bachelor especially on weekends when am not going to work.firstly I smoke my weed while playing my country blues and some reggae in my flat and I will be happy doing them well.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by hensben(m): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hate: anything washing

Love: cooking.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lalasticlala,Ishilove and super mods. My insightful topic didnt make frontpage and na washing pant and plate make am before me. Continu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) / If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? / My Mum Wants Me To Sack My Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.