Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria (3893 Views)

We Can Supply Cooling Tower For Process Industries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by sseunth(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Please kindly help me with the list of industries that are not in nigeria. I know we don't have a glass industry in nigeria and we don't have steel. Please help me with some I need it for investment purpose
Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
sseunth:
Please kindly help me with the list of industries that are not in nigeria. I know we don't have a glass industry in nigeria and we don't have steel. Please help me with some I need it for investment purpose
No Industries making matches in Nigeria. cheesy
Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
In fact let me list them:
No Tooth pick or floss making Industry in Nigeria
No Battery making Industry
No Telephone manufacturing coy in Nigeria
NO Tyre Industry in Nigeria (Michelin and Dunlop moved to Ghana years back)
No company manufacturing Torchlight in Nigeria

Let me stop here for now..

2 Likes

Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by sseunth(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
How high is the demand for tooth pick and what of the matches
Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by sseunth(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2015
I would love to go into that tooth pick industry....the problem is investors...how can I go about it?
Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by tobolos(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2015
sseunth:
We have several steel companies in nigeria.
Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by sseunth(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2015
tobolos:

We have several steel companies in nigeria.
are they working? Ajaokuta is not working.....there is a wire and cable in nigeria, but none is working
Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by SHOT(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
RichDad1:

Rlg has a fone assembly factory in Ilesha, osun State
Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
SHOT:

Rlg has a fone assembly factory in Ilesha, osun State
Manufacturing?

1 Like

Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by SHOT(m): 6:43am On Jul 28, 2015
The assemble d different Components to make a fone
Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by eventsmeter(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
We do have a glass industry; Beta Glass and a couple of others. There are also several steel processing industries in Nigeria, loads of them infact.
Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by sseunth(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2015
eventsmeter:
We do have a glass industry; Beta Glass and a couple of others. There are also several steel processing industries in Nigeria, loads of them infact.
help me with the ones that are not in nigeria....that if I can start it, it would grow faster
Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by ogalandlord: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2015
I have done some research on toothpick production in nigeria and there are very few producers with little or no presence in the market,majority of the toothpick is imported from china and with the recent depreciation of the naira,the cbn has stopped the sale of dollars to importers of certain commodities,including toothpicks which leaves us with an opportunity to grab now,we can start looking inwards to producing alternative toothpicks which I'll explain to anyone who is interested in investing in this business.

1 Like

Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by sseunth(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
ogalandlord:
I have done some research on toothpick production in nigeria and there are very few producers with little or no presence in the market,majority of the toothpick is imported from china and with the recent depreciation of the naira,the cbn has stopped the sale of dollars to importers of certain commodities,including toothpicks which leaves us with an opportunity to grab now,we can start looking inwards to producing alternative toothpicks which I'll explain to anyone who is interested in investing in this business.
what do u mean by alternative to toothpick....the one I know is using plastic to make toothpick....msg me on sseunth@gmail.com
Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by sseunth(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
ogalandlord:
and why can't you reason production of toothpick itself since the importation is not much again.....I really wanna go into the production but no capital
Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by sseunth(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2015
ogalandlord:
hello
Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by amii131(f): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2015
RichDad1:

please add this to ur list......help me also deliver it to op
power bank company
laptop company
Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by ogalandlord: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
You can reach me on kinslycarbon@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2018
But there are so many industries in Nigeria self. Given the right leadership, the oil industry alone has the capacity to gainfully employ - either actively or passively, a vast population of Nigerian youth.

But, as it is in Nigeria presently, the solution is in registering your own company and setting yourself up.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Instagram SOFTWARE 2020 And Instagram Data Extractor 2020 / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money / Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.