Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. (3298 Views)

Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / Off Topics thread,post Anything And Everything Concerning Religion Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by Doshmynthrill(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
As the title says.
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by thaoriginator: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
The bookers
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by KanwuliaJara: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
I agree!
Christianity is the BASEST of them all! kiss
So full of LIES!!!

Scientists never found man to have one less rib than woman. So, how did "GOD" create Eve? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by francizy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
I agree!

Yeye Kanwulia! undecided
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by KanwuliaJara: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
francizy:

Yeye Kanwulia! undecided

The TRUTH shalt set you free! kiss
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by KanwuliaJara: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
francizy:

Yeye Kanwulia! undecided

Pathetic peeps, pathetic religion! kiss
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Doshmynthrill:
As the title says.
there r 100% chances u r a drug addict. weed, cigarette smoker or alcoholic guy. so which one do u take bro? grin
you have same thing in common. that's was why i quit

Stop d addiction bro
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by Imgombe2016(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
I don't tolerate diversity
I only used to tolerate University.
I love Islam
I love Christianity
Because Quran taught me that Christrians are my brothers too despite our difference in form of worship.
Islam is all about deed while
Christianity is all about salvation.
So Mr poster you are a street begger who always causes problem to our lovely and beautiful religions.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by Doshmynthrill(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

there r 100% chances u r a drug addict. weed, cigarette smoker or alcoholic guy. so which one do u take bro? grin
you have same thing in common. that's was why i quit

Stop d addiction bro
s

Oh did i get you mad there little fella? Even tough i didnt mention your religion in my post. And its obvious by watching your idiotic reply that youre a religious retard. So let me ask you this. are you a christian, The christians killed million black people in the crusades led by the templar knights, many racist whites are christians and paint jesus as white and blacks by into it and worship a white guy !. Or are you muslim, They arab muslims have had black slaves for 1500 years and they are now riding into sudan killing sleeping families raping their kids and torturing them, cutting of their breasts if they dont convert to islam, Or are you a jew? The jewish talmud says that all jews will have 5000 none jews as slaves when "judgementday comes" in the talmud its says its ok to kill none jews and have sex with children who are under 3 years. So wich one are you ?

Owned.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by davien(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Scientology and Young Earth Creationism...
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by francizy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Pathetic peeps, pathetic religion! kiss

Yeye woman! undecided
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by Doshmynthrill(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Imgombe2016:
I don't tolerate diversity
I only used to tolerate University.
I love Islam
I love Christianity
Because Quran taught me that Christrians are my brothers too despite our difference in form of worship.
Islam is all about deed while
Christianity is all about salvation.
So Mr poster you are a street begger who always causes problem to our lovely and beautiful religions.

The African women who got their breast cut of because they didnt conveert to islam and the black men and women hanged by the KKK infront of a burning jesus cross wouldnt think that thoose are "beautifull religions". But you RÊTARDS are naive and ignorant as always.. Just keep your religious imaginary friends to yourselfs.
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Doshmynthrill:
s

Oh did i get you mad there little fella? Even tough i didnt mention your religion in my post. And its obvious by watching your idiotic reply that youre a religious retard. So let me ask you this. are you a christian, The christians killed million black people in the crusades led by the templar knights, many racist whites are christians and paint jesus as white and blacks by into it and worship a white guy !. Or are you muslim, They arab muslims have had black slaves for 1500 years and they are now riding into sudan killing sleeping families raping their kids and torturing them, cutting of their breasts if they dont convert to islam, Or are you a jew? The jewish talmud says that all jews will have 5000 none jews as slaves when "judgementday comes" in the talmud its says its ok to kill none jews and have sex with children who are under 3 years. So wich one are you ?

Owned.
So what are you saying in essence? are you telling me you have not seen or met religious people acting rightly?
You want all people to fit into your drug addict way.
Religion preaches social norms, doesnt matter if it is Christianity, Muslim, and Traditional religion, But people still deviate frm it, which brought about all evil things of this world.

Shame on you.

Once again what r u smoking on? is it on cheap crack? if yes, is not because of religion people hates you but 4 ur personalty.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by Doshmynthrill(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

so what are you saying in essence? are you telling me you have not seen or met religious people acting rightly?
you want all people to fit into your drug addict way.
Religion preaches social norms, doesnt matter if it is Christianity, Muslim, Traditional religion but people still deviate frm it, which brought about all evil things of this world.
Shame on you.

once again r u smoking on? is it on cheap crack? if yes, is not because of religion people hates you but ur own personalty

You said it yourself. Religion bring SOCIAL NORMS. and social norms are a prison for the human mind. Social norms makes people disscriminate against what is not norm in their society. Being gay, being black or for you case being Reẗarded. You speak alot of drugs. You must be high on weed right now since you belive theese religious children tales. SUBHUMAN !!
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by babajero(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
We are all humans before religion so just love your neighbour as yourself and religion will matter less.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by onetrack(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
I'm as atheist as they come. All religions are man-made and used to control people. However I would never refer to religious people as 'subhumans'. They are people like us. Dehumanizing others is a dangerous road to go down. I know some wonderful people who happen to be religious.

Now Boko Haram, yes, they are subhuman trash.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by finofaya: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
You're ranting against slavery and calling others subhuman. Are you slow?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by yemmit90: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
onetrack:
I'm as atheist as they come. All religions are man-made and used to control people. However I would never refer to religious people as 'subhumans'. They are people like us. Dehumanizing others is a dangerous road to go down. I know some wonderful people who happen to be religious.
Now Boko Haram, yes, they are subhuman trash.

Human cannot survive withiout worshiping something. People worship God for different reason.

Remember there are many gods, and if i must follow your analogy that 'humans created gods', then dont you think that they created these gods for many reasons?
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by yemmit90: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

You said it yourself. Religion bring SOCIAL NORMS. and social norms are a prison for the human mind. Social norms makes people disscriminate against what is not norm in their society. Being gay, being black or for you case being Reẗarded. You speak alot of drugs. You must be high on weed right now since you belive theese religious children tales. SUBHUMAN !!

Like i said in my other post, there are many reason people created or worship gods, you dont call/use the word retard or sub-human on people who have reasons to follow a particular path.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
yemmit90:

Like i said in my other post, there are many reason people created or worship gods, you dont call/use the word retard or sub-human on people who have reasons to follow a particular path.
well said.
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

I know is like speaking to the wall but I'll tell u one more time.
Religion is not for slow human, people avoiding it r more of slow human.
Bible says d heart of men r very wicked. if u want people to be Gay, prostitute, arm robbers, Smoker(like smoke re-tard that you are), Muderer e.t.c like they want to be, what do you think God's green earth will become today.
Go to America and tell them that.but to majority Africans and to religious people is a No No.

Stop smoking bro. is reflecting on ur post 100% grin cuz if i call u a goat, i'll be insulting goats.
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by NumberOne2(m): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
I agree!
So full of LIES!!!

Scientists never found man to have one less rib than woman. So, how did "GOD" create Eve? cheesy

Correction: A man missing a rib DOES NOT make it a genetic property to be passed to offspring.
Example, if a man had an accident and lost one leg. Does this mean that all his children and grand children will have one leg?

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by KanwuliaJara: 6:49am On Jul 18, 2015
NumberOne2:

Correction: A man missing a rib DOES NOT make it a genetic property to be passed to offspring.
Example, if a man had an accident and lost one leg. Does this mean that all his children and grand children will have one leg?

Make una come hear ooooooh! grin
Are you saying the work of your "God" was an "accident"? wink
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by NumberOne2(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Make una come hear ooooooh! grin
Are you saying the work of your "God" was an "accident"? wink

No, that is what YOU are saying. Kindly re-read my post as that is NOT what I said. shocked
There is nothing new in my post. All I stated was basic Biology which is common knowledge.
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by KanwuliaJara: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
NumberOne2:

No, that is what YOU are saying. Kindly re-read my post as that is NOT what I said. shocked
There is nothing new in my post. All I stated was basic Biology which is common knowledge.

But the same "Apple" hook all una for throat abi?
Oya continue with the "biology"! grin

*thinking of my next move* wink

MEN and women have 12 pairs of ribs (a few individuals have 13 or 11 pairs). The idea that men have fewer ribs than women is widespread but wrong, perhaps deriving from the biblical story of Eve being made from one of Adam's ribs.
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by Rilwayne001: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
I hate NO religion. But I hate IGNORANT folks that are impervous to correction.
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by finofaya: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
MEN and women have 12 pairs of ribs (a few individuals have 13 or 11 pairs). The idea that men have fewer ribs than women is widespread but wrong, perhaps deriving from the biblical story of Eve being made from one of Adam's ribs.

You are right.

Just last month I had to show one bush girl pictures of a human skeleton so that she would count and see that there are 12 pairs of ribs. She thought that the one which God removed is still missing. Lol.
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by KanwuliaJara: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
finofaya:

You are right.

Just last month I had to show one bush girl pictures of a human skeleton so that she would count and see that there are 12 pairs of ribs. She thought that the one which God removed is still missing. Lol.

Hahahahahaha

LWKMD!!!! cheesy

Christians will find every way to justify their STOOOPITY, even in the absence of ignorance.
The only unfortunate thing is that they are actually intelligent, unlike MUSLIMS who were born BRAIN-DEAD-ON-ARRIVAL!
No apologies! kiss

The reason I prefer MUSLIMS! grin
At least I can pity them. cry
CHRISTIANS? NEVVVVVVVER!!!! angry
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by Freksy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
I agree!
So full of LIES!!!

From whose rib was Eve created, yours or Adam's? Whose rib should be examined, yours or Adam's?

Moreover, have scientists ever counted the dusts (from which man was made) from the ground to see if they are complete?
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by KanwuliaJara: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Freksy:

From whose rib was Eve created, yours or Adam's? Whose rib should be examined, yours or Adam's?

Moreover, have scientists ever counted the dusts (from which man was made) from the ground to see if they are complete?

The logic is that if one rib was taken, one should be missing. Period! grin

If man get 12 pias, and woman get 12 pias. . . . Na wetin God take create EVE na? wink
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by Freksy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

The logic is that if one rib was taken, one should be missing. Period! grin

It is illogical to conclude that if you lose one of your ribs for whatever reason, then those of your children will be less one. Period!
Re: Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. by KanwuliaJara: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Freksy:

It is illogical to conclude that if you lose one of your ribs for whatever reason, then those of your children will be less one. Period!

What of the ADAM'S apple "tiory"? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because Of This Dressing / If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest / Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.