Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,271 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (24889 Views)

Eid Mubarak Live From Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / 5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir) / Sultan Announces Monday, Sept.12 As Eid El-kabir Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Usman212s: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2015
sonofananimal1:
SHM, GENERATION OF IGNORANCE.

YOU PEOPLE ARE HEADING THE WRONG WAY. COME TO THE LIGHT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. DON'T BE DRUNK WITH IGNORANCE
May Allah forgive and lead you to Islam.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Usman212s:
May Allah forgive and lead you to Islam.. Amen
YOU ARE REALLY MAKING A BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE.

ALLAH FOR THE FIRST PLACE. IS NOT A GOD BUT RATHER GODS, AND HOW CAN A GODS FORGIVE A HUMAN?

YOUR GODS IS HAND CRAFT BY MAN, OR YOU CAN SAY A MANMADE GODS.
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by carinmom(f): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2015
siraj1402:
Ameen!Allahumah takabalimi solatana,wakiyamanah,warukuhana,wasujudanah,watilawatinah. Robanah inaka anta semiu dua

Ameen ya Allah.
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by tintingz(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

High Chief Monseur tintingz, Ramadan Mubarak smiley
Where have you been?
Lol see tittle. grin
Well have been around tho just decide to lay low in the month of Ramadan.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2015
grownaira:
» And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah untruth while he is being invited to Islam. And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.

» They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light , although the disbelievers dislike it.

» It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although those who associate others with Allah dislike it.
SO ALLAH STILL DEY USE NEPA LIGHT, HE NEVER STILL PERFECT HE OWN LIGHT.

grin grin YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY FUNNY
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by tintingz(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU ARE REALLY MAKING A BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE.

ALLAH FOR THE FIRST PLACE. IS NOT A GOD BUT RATHER GODS, AND HOW CAN A GODS FORGIVE A HUMAN?

YOUR GODS IS HAND CRAFT BY MAN, OR YOU CAN SAY A MANMADE GODS.
Thank God your moniker speak of you.

I don't why people animal like you mingle with humans.
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Rilwayne001: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2015
tintingz:
Lol see tittle. grin

Well have been around tho just decide to lay low in the month of Ramadan.

Very good of you bro...very good.

I wish I could too,but I was unable to embarassed I'm just addicted to this site.

Abegg, how do I stop being addicted? cry
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2015
tintingz:
Thank God your moniker speak of you.

I don't why people animal like you mingle with humans.
COS YOUR GODS ALLOW IT grin grin
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by madridguy(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Light indeed, but how come the light does not reflect in you cos you lack common sense.

sonofananimal1:
SHM, GENERATION OF IGNORANCE.

YOU PEOPLE ARE HEADING THE WRONG WAY. COME TO THE LIGHT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. DON'T BE DRUNK WITH IGNORANCE
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by tintingz(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2015
sonofananimal1:
COS YOUR GODS ALLOW IT grin grin
Ignored
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2015
madridguy:
Light indeed, but how come the light does not reflect in you cos you lack common sense.

YOU KNOW WHY. COS THIS FORUM IS FULL OF DARKNESS, THAT'S WHY YOU DIDN'T SEE THE LIGHT
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2015
tintingz:
Ignored
YOU CAN IGNORE, BUT THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS THE TRUTH.

THANK YOU SIR
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by grownaira: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2015
sonofananimal1:
SO ALLAH STILL DEY USE NEPA LIGHT, HE NEVER STILL PERFECT HE OWN LIGHT.

grin grin YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY FUNNY

Before responding to your criticism, let me be sure I am not wasting my time with someone that knows little to nothing about his own faith. Now answer this question(s):

Did Jesus ever Claim to be Lord ?

» If no, we proceed, and if yes, please show us a proof from the bible.

Thanks
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by tintingz(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Very good of you bro...very good.

I wish I could too,but I was unable to embarassed I'm just addicted to this site.

Abegg, how do I stop being addicted? cry
Don't know how o.

Maybe because have been here for long time.

Don't worry very soon the addiction will reduce, I'm an addictee before. grin
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Rilwayne001: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2015
tintingz:
Don't know how o.

Maybe because have been here for long time.

Don't worry very soon the addiction will reduce, I'm an addictee before. grin

Okay bro. Thanks. smiley
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2015
grownaira:

Before responding to your criticism, let me be sure I am not wasting my time with someone that knows little to nothing about his own faith. Now answer this question(s):

Did Jesus ever Claim to be Lord ?

» If no, we proceed, and if yes, please show us a proof from the bible.

Thanks
undecided I DON'T KNOW, SHAY YOU GET BIBLE, READ AM NA!

MUST YOU KNOW EVERYTHING
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by sofat(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Islam a wonderful religion despites the trying times muslims are facing all over the world, the believers (muslims) will always be steadfast and firm in their faith. Alamdulilahi we are muslims. Eid mubarak to muslims in Bayelsa and all over ther world.
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by grownaira: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
sonofananimal1:
undecided I DON'T KNOW, SHAY YOU GET BIBLE, READ AM NA!

MUST YOU KNOW EVERYTHING

Ok, sorry to bother u boss.
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by tintingz(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Okay bro. Thanks. smiley
You welcome.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by wittytezzy(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2015
sonofananimal1:
angry AND YOU THINK YOU SAW HUGE CROWD OF MUSLIM undecided

DID YOU KNOW THAT WERE THERE IS FOOD, YOU WILL SEE A CROWD OF PEOPLE, TRUST ME!!! NA JUST FEW MUSLIM DEY THERE THE REST NA FOOD CARRY THEM COME.

BY THE WAY, I AM A MAN OF TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. YOU PEOPLE WORSHIP ALL DIFFERENT KIND OF GODS AND YOU COMPRESS IT IN ONE BOX, SO IN OTHER WORD, YOU PEOPLE WORSHIP BOX

one's name is an Amebo, it tells who one is like the whistle blower

an animal begets an animal, you are a true son of an animal

what bestiality!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by firstolalekan(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2015
sonofananimal1:

DID YOU KNOW THAT WERE THERE IS FOOD, YOU WILL SEE A CROWD OF PEOPLE, TRUST ME!!! NA JUST FEW MUSLIM DEY THERE THE REST NA FOOD CARRY THEM COME.

BY THE WAY, I AM A MAN OF TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. YOU PEOPLE WORSHIP ALL DIFFERENT KIND OF GODS AND YOU COMPRESS IT IN ONE BOX, SO IN OTHER WORD, YOU PEOPLE WORSHIP BOX
Foól

You think everyone is a miserable foody glutton like you abi?
Poor background. sad
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2015
firstolalekan:
Foól
You think everyone is a miserable foody glutton like you abi? Poor background. sad
I WON'T GO INTO INSULT WITH YOU,
I CAN SEE YOU PRACTICE VIOLENCE (IS IN YOUR RELIGION)
BUT THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS THE TRUTH.
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2015
wittytezzy:

one's name is an Amebo, it tells who one is like the whistle blower

an animal begets an animal, you are a true son of an animal

what bestiality!!!
I WOULD NOT GO INTO INSULT WITH YOU PEOPLE COS VIOLENCE IS IN YOUR BLOOD.

THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS THE TRUTH. AND I WILL KEEP ON SAYING THE TRUTH.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CORPORATION
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by darelar(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2015
firstolalekan:
Wow!
Never knew bayelsa state had such huge crowd of Muslims.
God bless my religion. cool
this just one of the Eid praying ground in bayelsa. the population is very high with more than 8 central mosque.

Children of hate like OREMUSSANCTUS, Ecoterrors, opiaku, sonofananimal1 etc will soon come and start talking shîts.
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2015
Happy Eid everyone..may Allah accept our Ibada..
Please Listen to dis freestyle by me.. @

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Caseless: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bonapart:
Plague of the world making front page since yesterday

Dis eid wat ever should park well joor
asinine, go and kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by wexyee: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
sonofananimal1:

mtsww children of hate.. U can say wateva will make u sleep t nyt
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
wexyee:
mtsww children of hate.. U can say wateva will make u sleep t nyt
THANK YOU!!

THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS THE TRUTH.
Re: Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by vedaxcool(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
I see the dumb taniods and wailers association are disenchanted as ever?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims / Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.