Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,065 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) (4544 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Teeboy15(m): 2:02am On Jul 18, 2015
After much skepticism about sharing my lil' story here, I decided to do it anyways. I hope she's doesn't see this tho....
Straight to the koko.
This happened 2months ago.
Got this girl liking me n showing me much greenlight, infact we were both feelin each other. Went to her house one afternoon while her roommate was away n one thing led to another, we got talking, cuddling, touching n all dat..., she kept saying d usual Stop, Stop but was reciprocating all I was doing. I got so hard that baba ijebu almost embarrassed me by trying to pop out of my trouser to show its black head without proper invitation. Anyways she kept saying 'No, No', dat it was too sudden, we should let things move gradually first before sex. She was complaining yet giving me privileges but refusing me entry to 'paradise', (guys una know how dem dey behave for dat aspect, and by dis time my blood don pass 550°, meanwhile my heart dey beat 'gim gim' like say Usain Bolt 'porshu' me). Na im I begin beg, promise, sweet-mouth. Beg, promise, sweet-mouth. I beg oooooo...remain small I for cry add sef, then she started allowing my finger do the 'do'; taking down her pant while she lay there like a 'beam' pretending as if she wasn't feeling it or as if she was regretting what was going on, (hmm...wetin konsign me, my own b say make i do d needful make my blood stabilize, afterall see me see paradise), then I reached out to remove 'bulletproof(condom)' from the 'pidgeon hole' of my Denim trouser, about to tear n wear,then all of a sudden.........................BOOM!
She jumped up n started quarrelling dat "oh, so u actually had d plan to come n have sex with me. How come u have condom in ur pocket? So thats how u go about it with other girls abi? How am I sure u'r not coming from another girls place where u just had sex? Bla bla bla" (na so i confuse, for my mind which kain wahala b dis na, dem swear for dis one ni abi dis geh na winsh?...). Anyways, I kept trying to convince her that it was jst a boy thing to have CDs all the time, that it was a normal thing for guys to have CD in their pockets or wallet n I thought she would be giving me kudos for my preventive habit, but dis babe no gree o, she continued nagging n complaining, still I was trying so hard to convince this girl all to no avail. I kept trying n trying to convince her (I jst dey think how I go take start d whole process over again after d suffer wey I suffer d first time), but the funniest part was that she would behave as if she was trying to reconsider but then she'll still go back to the condom issue. I swear I taya dat day. Sometimes I'll want to get angry at her but if I look at the pitiable state my baba ijebu was, I'll continue pressing. We kept going back n forth on the same issue till her roommate came back. Thirty minutes after i was still sitting on the bed with my legs crossed unable to go out of that room cos baba ijebu was still very much on alert n on serious attention.
Omo na so my visit to dat 'paradise' postpone till another day... Girls reasoning no be here o...
Thats my Adventure.
Gracias for reading.

Btw, anyone that knows my elder sis should please tell her to stop watching that stupid n annoying ZeeWorld channel in the sitting room whenever I'm around if not I'll break that TV from the wall one day grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 18, 2015
ok
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by deniyor: 2:08am On Jul 18, 2015
.. probably well deserved.
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by cherylsmith(f): 2:08am On Jul 18, 2015
Okay
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by denedene(m): 2:25am On Jul 18, 2015
this space is reserved for the president male Virgins association of NIGERIA(MVAN)....

1 Like

Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Babygal4eva(f): 2:46am On Jul 18, 2015
Watch zeeworld more I'm sure it will teach u how to be a better gentleman, the babe clearly didn't want to have sex and was looking for an excuse but u didn't mind her objections just concerned about your "baba ijebu" like no seriously who names their d.ick that
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Captainswag225(m): 2:56am On Jul 18, 2015
lol, funny guy
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2015
Dude, females are such unpredictable creatures. I'm definitely sure most guys would have had this experience one time or the other albeit with different modifications. Anyways, lick your wounds and move on buh I'm so sure your nuts would shudder next time you cross her threshold.
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by endowednicky(f): 6:24am On Jul 18, 2015
embarassedpele OP
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2015
guy you try sha ooi
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by samflex(m): 8:23am On Jul 18, 2015
endowednicky:
embarassedpele OP

I believe I sent you a pm smiley
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Teeboy15(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2015
Babygal4eva:
Watch zeeworld more I'm sure it will teach u how to be a better gentleman, the babe clearly didn't want to have sex and was looking for an excuse but u didn't mind her objections just concerned about your "baba ijebu" like no seriously who names their d.ick that
Actually I'm a gentleman. A gentleman to a fault, dnt need no t.v program to teach me hw to. And for if u must kw, baba ijebu is d perfect name for my d***. If only u nu wah dah means
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Teeboy15(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, females are such unpredictable creatures. I'm definitely sure most guys would have had this experience one time or the other albeit with different modifications. Anyways, lick your wounds and move on buh I'm so sure your nuts would shudder next time you cross her threshold.
On the contrary tho... Had a return match grin
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Teeboy15(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=Drabeey post=35992364]guy you try sha ooi[/quo
Wetin I for do na?
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Teeboy15(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Apologies to ladies feeling uncomfortable with this thread.
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Oyecute(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2015
@OP, next time, use ur rod to sample d gate first as if u wan enter and rob it well on d padlock (cli..to..ris) ... She go loose control, na so u go tear d rubber dey fire dey go!

2 Likes

Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Teeboy15(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Oyecute:
@OP, next time, use ur rod to sample d gate first as if u wan enter and rob it well on d padlock (cli..to..ris) ... She go loose control, na so u go tear d rubber dey fire dey go!
Bros me no fit jst attempt going low on any king geh o... I dey fear dat tin wey dey kill people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by deniyor: 12:43am On Jul 19, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Baba ijebu indeed.
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by NEROSKY(m): 3:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Oyecute:

grin grin grin LDKMD
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by NEROSKY(m): 3:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Babygal4eva:
Jeeeez!!! That useless station
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Teeboy15(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
NEROSKY:

Jeeeez!!! That useless station
Abeg help me tell am o... imagine shocked
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by tuffgongjo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
What's your sister's name$gimme her digits also.
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Ariani: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
op u try vry well
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Gurgle(f): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
although it was hard for you im still glad she found a way out
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Teeboy15(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:
although it was hard for you im still glad she found a way out
U'r wicked o. Well we're both 2gda nw
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Teeboy15(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ariani:
op u try vry well
Wetin I for do?
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Teeboy15(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
tuffgongjo:
What's your sister's name$gimme her digits also.
I'll gv u ha email add instead, ainttellingushit@sorryfordat.com grin
Na joke o
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by NEROSKY(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Teeboy15:

Abeg help me tell am o... imagine shocked
Na DSTV & GOTV i blame
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by donkarly(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pls what's the zeeworld channel about?
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by tuffgongjo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Teeboy15:
I'll gv u ha email add instead, ainttellingushit@sorryfordat.com grin Na joke o
But there is no way I will deliver your message now.
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by MizTyna(f): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Why call your 'dis ting' Baba Ijebu tho? Nairaland and weird peoples dem!
Re: How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) by Spidermon: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Next time, keep the condom out of sight and tear it with one hand behind your back while you finger her with your other hand till she is in cloud 9 and her eyes are closed.... then u wear your CD within 2 seconds and start firing that poosie instantly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin / What Makes You Happy? / Because I'm Too Hot See What Men Are Doing Because Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.