Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In (2934 Views)

Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession / N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 3:10am On Jul 18, 2015
I'm looking for ideas for a start up business in Nigeria. All opinions welcome.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by toys2seven(m): 3:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Buy a land and let it appreciate.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by mysyto(m): 4:57am On Jul 18, 2015
samaru campus in a.b.u lack good lodges i think if u can invest in building of lodge for student would be a welcome dev.....
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by Chekube28: 5:14am On Jul 18, 2015
Only if you will listen to me, by December, you will visit my family with a big cow in appreciation.... It's no joke.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by tonzo(m): 5:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Go into construction haulage project financing.short terM haulage financing am into d biz.call 07032537443
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by pimplucious: 5:39am On Jul 18, 2015
tonzo:
Go into construction haulage project financing.short terM haulage financing am into d biz.call 07032537443

Bro u just gave this dude the best idea ever. Go into this biz very lucrative. U can contact me if need be. U can get as much as 20k daily return
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by powerfulsettingz: 5:45am On Jul 18, 2015
I bet it if u go into Mining u will recover yr money back within 1yr I swear
I mining if a stone called vesper, i currently have a vacant land full if the stone for sell now
make some research and get back to me if u like
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by Swiftboy(m): 6:20am On Jul 18, 2015
ATTENTION EVERYONE:
Please vote Nairaland rapper. His name is Blaqbones. Help vote and share https://polldaddy.com/user/demo47/
please help call mod to take this thread to the front page. This young man is really good and he's been on Nairaland for years. Lets support him. Check out this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2454758/nairaland-rapperblaqbones-made-vectors-king#35911335 vote and share.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 12:23am On Jul 19, 2015
toys2seven:
Buy a land and let it appreciate.

Thanks for the suggestion. I already have land but I'm looking for something for something I or any designate can manage actively. Something that will bring regular revenue and room for growth.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 12:26am On Jul 19, 2015
mysyto:
samaru campus in a.b.u lack good lodges i think if u can invest in building of lodge for student would be a welcome dev.....

Not a bad idea. I have a close friend who has one with 14 rooms and it cost him about 18million to build. And that's without the cost of the land.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 12:28am On Jul 19, 2015
Chekube28:
Only if you will listen to me, by December, you will visit my family with a big cow in appreciation.... It's no joke.

I'm here to listen. Now what idea do you have that deserves a cow or two cheesy grin
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 12:30am On Jul 19, 2015
tonzo:

Maybe you can provide more details? I like construction
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 12:30am On Jul 19, 2015
pimplucious:

Bro u just gave this dude the best idea ever. Go into this biz very lucrative. U can contact me if need be. U can get as much as 20k daily return

Maybe you can provide more info if you have too
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 12:33am On Jul 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
I bet it if u go into Mining u will recover yr money back within 1yr I swear
I mining if a stone called vesper, i currently have a vacant land full if the stone for sell now
make some research and get back to me if u like

I'm trying to multiply my capital not recover my money. However if you have more details on how I can multiply my money, I'd appreciate more details please.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 12:36am On Jul 19, 2015
Swiftboy:
ATTENTION EVERYONE:
Please vote Nairaland rapper. His name is Blaqbones. Help vote and share https://polldaddy.com/user/demo47/
please help call mod to take this thread to the front page. This young man is really good and he's been on Nairaland for years. Lets support him. Check out this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2454758/nairaland-rapperblaqbones-made-vectors-king#35911335 vote and share.

Dude....buzz off.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by pimplucious: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2015
deniyor:

Maybe you can provide more info if you have too

I will suggest u buy a tipper, station it at Lekki axis a lot of construction work is on going there.

U can make as much as #20k to #25k a day depending on the agreement with ur driver.

U can contact me if indeed more info on this.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by flinsburg: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2015
I'm currently into product distribution for importers and local manufacturers . It is a good bizness and has been productive .

I intend to add more products to our distribution list and equip our company with more facilities for greater result.

If you are interested contact me on 09092449745

This business can make you about a million or more a month depending on ur channels of distribution and the product you are ditributing.
I'm serious minded , I hope you are
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by ymomoh: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
deniyor:

Thanks
Do you have flair on exportation business? You only need to invest #1m with this reputable exportation company. They assist you secure export contract and execute it for you,with estimated 40% ROI. If you are interested on this biz call 08054810735
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by undeniableGrace(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
I am a country representative to a speed limiter manufacturer. Frsc is starting its enforcement on commercial fleet operators come September. ROI is encouraging. I will send my contact on request.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by uwandukahuna(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2015
Go into sales of cooking gas our plant costs just 2million since you have a land already
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by fyxboss(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
deniyor:

Thanks
bro can i get little loan and i'll pay back with interest sir.... THANKS
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by Acesetter: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
You can invest in this company and get paid good steady returns on your investment. The company is into derivatives trading registered in Nigeria with office in Port Harcourt, qpartner offices in South Africa and Kenya.

You can visit this link to check one of our live trading account results on www.fxblue.com for proof.

www.fxblue.com/users/fxgunpowder

Email me on acesetter01@gmail.com for details.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by Brownzola(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Let me use this medium to show you a very reliable investment opportunity that
you can put your money on and it will multiply within short period of time. Are u familiar with alliance in motion global? Its the no one networking company from philippines with world no 1 most consumed products. That's what I do anyway. I earned triple after investing as little as 200000 then and Believe me it worth investing in. If you think u can do it. 07035071971 what app or call. Fb;Abidemi blessing kayode. Poweh!
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by doremi123(f): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Production is your best bet. How about vegetable oil production. I am currently putting things together for this business and am open to partnership.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello, good afternoon.

I have a business idea that can be very profitable and best of all, it is something you can set up and forget. I have been unable to execute it because I didn't have the funds. I am willing to discuss and work with you on it. However, if you are not interested in a partnership; I will set it up and have it running, then walk away for a fee. The idea is nothing new - no idea is, but most people who done it around here failed to execute it in a way that makes it really profitable. I cannot elaborate further. If you would like to talk about this some more, please email me; mrizce@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by Usminous: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Saw your post and I think I need to contribute because I have something good to offer.. am a graduate and I also learn cash crop trading.. I learn this because I want to be self employed in the future.. But am still hunting for job so as to raise capital before I will start the job proper... What I mean by cash crop trading is... I learn how to buy and sell palm kernel and cashew nut.. This business is very profitable.... And even with #500,000 the business can kick off... For more info on this u can contact me via email usminous@gmail.com.....
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by moneytreeteam: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Go into cocoa business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bike (okada) Investment With Just 500k / Who Also Gets SI Transaction Debit Alert Montly From Gtbank? / Make Money With Patreon. Discover!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.