Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

That Moment When She Tells You "I Am Pregnant", But You Don't Want The Baby - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Moment When She Tells You "I Am Pregnant", But You Don't Want The Baby (2831 Views)

Hilarious Story: A 12 Year Old Boy Who Thinks He Got A Girl Pregnant But Hasn’t / That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When She Tells You "I Am Pregnant", But You Don't Want The Baby by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 18, 2015
Hehehe.

I saw this hilarious pic, and I felt like sharing.

Re: That Moment When She Tells You "I Am Pregnant", But You Don't Want The Baby by mizjules(f): 6:10am On Jul 18, 2015
Gagnam style! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When She Tells You "I Am Pregnant", But You Don't Want The Baby by boboLIL(m): 6:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Dats more reasons u shuld abstain frm pre-marital sex or make proper use of condom
Re: That Moment When She Tells You "I Am Pregnant", But You Don't Want The Baby by ramdris(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2015
The poster above me takes life too serous.
Re: That Moment When She Tells You "I Am Pregnant", But You Don't Want The Baby by segemint(f): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Fornication is a sin, stop it the killing of innocent babies cos u never know if u will finally have one when u need it.. Smh

1 Like

Re: That Moment When She Tells You "I Am Pregnant", But You Don't Want The Baby by whugo(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2015
When she go wake up eeh,she go dey as light as air grin
Re: That Moment When She Tells You "I Am Pregnant", But You Don't Want The Baby by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

You Just Have To Smile/laugh At Some Point (funny Pictures Compilation) / Funny Joke Of The Day That Will Make You Laff Out Gas / A Hilarious Meme Advising Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.